Liberals, Can You Concede Who Your Real Enemy Is?

That makes zero sense, without the borrowers there would be no lenders, borrowers go into each agreement knowing all of the terms, yet you blame the lenders?? Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

Your hate is not based in any logic whatsoever. :cuckoo:
OK OldGenius, what if the loans were interest free?

The lenders would get their money back. No harm, no foul.

Why would someone not have use of their own money for years and not expect anything out of it? They could invest it and make more money instead. Are they supposed to do that out of the kindness of their hearts? Why don't you just allow someone to borrow your car for 3 years, they'll give it back at the end, no harm/no foul. Where did you come up with such a stupid notion?

Why would someone not have use of their own money for years and not expect anything out of it? They could invest it and make more money instead. Are they supposed to do that out of the kindness of their hearts? Why don't you just allow someone to borrow your car for 3 years, they'll give it back at the end, no harm/no foul. Where did you come up with such a stupid notion?
Most loans come out of banks and lending institutions , using other people's money. The car analogy was dumb.

Most loans come out of banks and lending institutions , using other people's money. The car analogy was dumb.

No it's not dumb, it's the same concept, why should any business hand out money for free, what's in it for them? Why don't you start your own co-op, go around and petition other people to give you their money so you can loan it for free, and see how many people are willing to participate. :cuckoo:

That's not even close to what I posted.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU.
And then the Motherland suffered it's own defeat in Afghanistan which began the shattering of the Soviet Union, and all the subversive advertisements shattered with it. Not that the subversion efforts of the authoritarian rabid right stopped, they've been blunted thus far in the USA.

The leftists are not the same as the liberal Democrats. Leftist has ZERO respect for our constitutional principles and values. These are the people who whine about the electoral college, for example. Further, they pimp all the things that are destructive to our republic; e.g., policies fostering division by group (gender, skin color, etc...); unfettered illegal migration; collectivism vs. individualism, etc...

Every person on this board, for example, who supports "Palestinians" over the state of Israel, Bidenomics, says something like "Why don't you want immigrants to live?", and so on... These are leftist shills who have no souls, no independent minds, and are tools of the left. Within the context of America, and preservation of the same, they are pure garbage people. Further, as it pertains to the people here, I wonder how many of them are even located inside the United States. It is all charade, of course.

The leftists, who are anti-America, need to be extracted from American political discourse. The First Amendment is not a suicide pact. It was never intended to let people hostile toward America, and who openly want to destroy America, hide behind it as they go about their nefarious task.

Bub, it does not matter.
You vote dem...you vote to destroy America.

AOC.jpg

No it's not dumb, it's the same concept, why should any business hand out money for free, what's in it for them? Why don't you start your own co-op, go around and petition other people to give you their money so you can loan it for free, and see how many people are willing to participate. :cuckoo:
When you put your money into a bank, you know that it's going to be invested, and loaned out. When they loan out your money, do you get a reasonable percentage of the interest paid on the loan?

No, you do not. You get a pittance.

I would need more than my own co-op to change the monetary economic structure of a whole country that's been doing it wrong for so long. I'd do better as a lobbyist.

And then the Motherland suffered it's own defeat in Afghanistan which began the shattering of the Soviet Union, and all the subversive advertisements shattered with it. Not that the subversion efforts of the authoritarian rabid right stopped, they've been blunted thus far in the USA.
No, you insufferable asshole.
Here, let Uncle Yuri explain it to you...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

No, you insufferable asshole.
Here, let Uncle Yuri explain it to you...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

Cry a little more. You're heroes, the Soviet Union, collapsed after 1984 along with their plan to subvert the citizens of the USA. The plan now from the former KGB agent running that place has been subvert the leadership of the Neo-GOP. That plan has seen much greater success with support for Benedict Donald than the plan from 1984.

Cry a little more. You're heroes, the Soviet Union, collapsed after 1984 along with their plan to subvert the citizens of the USA. The plan now from the former KGB agent running that place has been subvert the leadership of the Neo-GOP. That plan has seen much greater success with support for Benedict Donald than the plan from 1984.
🤪

When you put your money into a bank, you know that it's going to be invested, and loaned out. When they loan out your money, do you get a reasonable percentage of the interest paid on the loan?

No, you do not. You get a pittance.

I would need more than my own co-op to change the monetary economic structure of a whole country that's been doing it wrong for so long. I'd do better as a lobbyist.

Then don't put your money into a bank, you are FREE to do as you wish with your money, no one is forcing you to either put it in a bank or to take a loan. :dunno:

Then don't put your money into a bank, you are FREE to do as you wish with your money, no one is forcing you to either put it in a bank or to take a loan. :dunno:
I'm free to loan some out at a 30% interest rate. Compounded monthly.
Is this a great country, or what?

I'm free to loan some out at a 30% interest rate. Compounded monthly.
Is this a great country, or what?

Yeah, it is a great country, cause no one is forcing you to take a loan at 30% interest. You're pretty fucking stupid if you do.

Forum List

Back