Liberals believe

Dude, you think there's a liberal monster under your bed too. If anyone wears out the word "liberal" to death, it's YOU.

I was raised in a liberal family, and most of my family is liberal, and NONE of them are anything like your broad-sweeping brush attempts to paint them as.

But the two Republicans are about as open-minded as you.:neutral:

Keep your eyes (and mind) open in Novemeber and you tell me how many conservatives are attacking Christmas

You will see the usual gang of tolerant liberals led by the ACLU

Keep your eyes (and mind) open in Novemeber and you tell me how many conservatives are attacking Christmas

You will see the usual gang of tolerant liberals led by the ACLU

Does ANYTHING get through that grape sitting on your shoulders? The ACLU is the front group for the secular progressive movement.

At my house we have Christmas. There are more liberals in it than conservatives and it's the same as it has always been. I don't know of any liberals I am acquainted with that do not celebrate Christmas except the Jewish ones. They celebrate Hannakuh with Liberace's candelabra or something like that.

Does ANYTHING get through that grape sitting on your shoulders? The ACLU is the front group for the secular progressive movement.

At my house we have Christmas. There are more liberals in it than conservatives and it's the same as it has always been. I don't know of any liberals I am acquainted with that do not celebrate Christmas except the Jewish ones. They celebrate Hannakuh with Liberace's candelabra or something like that.

Keep it inside and do not let your kids try that crap in school

Of course, if you are not a Christian you can get away with it

Its called seperation of church and state. If it's private property though there isn't a thing libs can do about it. Assuming your assumption is correct which it probably isn't

Do you have any Idea what the seperation of Church and state is?.. Ok, I'll answer for you.. NO YOU DONT,And I've never met a liberal who does... But they love to say it thru thier ignorance..

The seperation of church and state exists only to ensure that the goverment cant create its own religion and FORCE you to follow it like England did... Thats it, no more.. I doesnt mean NO religion can be affiliated to the state it means ALL religions MUST be.

Gunny, don't tell me you're gonna let a parrot best you??

The preceding retort from RSR was dealt with by Gunny. From where I stand that pretty much sorted it out. I don't know about anyone "besting" anyone but with RSR's retort as it was I think a reasonably objective reader would judge that RSR had run out of valid retorts.

The preceding retort from RSR was dealt with by Gunny. From where I stand that pretty much sorted it out. I don't know about anyone "besting" anyone but with RSR's retort as it was I think a reasonably objective reader would judge that RSR had run out of valid retorts.

Here is one...........

Taking Christ out of Christmas Continues … In Chicago the movie “The Nativity Story” dropped from a Christmas Festival

The insanity continues. Actually the intolerance and war on Christmas continues by those that that are anti-Christian who conduct these asinine attacks on Christianity in the name of tolerance and guise not to offend people. How about the tolerance of non-Christians for others? How about the tolerance of the secular crowd to allow people to celebrate this time of year the way they wish to? Who is it offending?

Some how in the year 2006 it is deemed unacceptable and offensive to non-Christians to have the story of Christmas, “The Nativity Story,” (movie trailer can be seen here) to be played at a public Christmas festival. Can anyone find the logic in this? The name of the event is … “Christkindlmarket”.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/1...vity-story-dropped-from-a-christmas-festival/

as a non-Christian, why do you care?

I AM a Christian and I have never felt any assualt on my holiday or my faith by any political party.

You do not see your party smearing the troops

Why am I not surprised by you not seeing their war on Christmas

Forum List

Back