Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democratic Convention…

And now they are Republicans

Moron... compare election maps from back then and now. The Bible Belt was heavily Democrat. Now it's heavily Republican. They may have switched parties but they're still conservatives. That's why the alt-right aligns itself with Republican candidates.
You are out of your mind with anger. I'm watching you faun keep up the name calling and find yourself out. And no they are not republicans now they are still dems.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Can someone get this snowflake some glue so he can reattach his balls?

Moron... the photo in the OP is from Madison, Wisconsin, not Madison Square Garden ... It's not from the DNC ... And Forney Johnston is still dead.

And now they are Republicans

Moron... compare election maps from back then and now. The Bible Belt was heavily Democrat. Now it's heavily Republican. They may have switched parties but they're still conservatives. That's why the alt-right aligns itself with Republican candidates.
You are out of your mind with anger. I'm watching you faun keep up the name calling and find yourself out. And no they are not republicans now they are still dems.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Moron... the photo in the OP is from Madison, Wisconsin, not Madison Square Garden ... It's not from the DNC ... And Forney Johnston is still dead.
You're gone pal...you don't know it yet but you are gone.

Just came across this on a random scan:

“The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms.

Amazing how Spandex Creatures think they can slip entire fictions through the cracks.

This one won't take but a moment. The fact is the population of Dixiecrats was TWO -- let's count them together....
  1. Strom Thurmond, Gov, SC
  2. Fielding Wright, Gov, MS
..... Wright, the VP candidate, served out the rest of his term and left politics, returning to law practice.

That's half the list already.

Thurmond did not leave politics. He ran for Senator in 1954 and had to do so as a write-in candidate.
Why? Because the SC Democratic Party had kicked him off the ballot.

Apparently "open arms" can be purty slippery. Like Spandex.

Hey, there's no rule that says the OP has to have a monopoly on lying but this is pretty tame compared to a political convention moved a thousand miles away featuring a dead man. As far as lying games go, Stuporgurl, you gotta --- up yours.

I'm tracking your posts and reporting each and every time you name call.

If you're gonna be a thin skinned whiny bitch, then maybe you don't have the temperament to be here. Me? I've been called everything but a child of God here, and have yet to report anyone for anything. Been here several years btw.

If you're gonna be a thin skinned whiny bitch, then maybe you don't have the temperament to be here. Me? I've been called everything but a child of God here, and have yet to report anyone for anything. Been here several years btw
There comes a point when a poster is nothing more than a troll. No points made just name calling.

If you're gonna be a thin skinned whiny bitch, then maybe you don't have the temperament to be here. Me? I've been called everything but a child of God here, and have yet to report anyone for anything. Been here several years btw
There comes a point when a poster is nothing more than a troll. No points made just name calling.
Bullshit. I've been making points against your whining all along.

Most notably .... the photo from the OP is not from the DNC, as the OP falsely claimed. It wasn't from Madison Square Garden, as the OP falsely claimed. It didn't involve Forney Johnston, as the OP falsely claimed. And you're just a crybaby loser.

Bullshit. I've been making points against your whining all along.

Most notably .... the photo from the OP is not from the DNC, as the OP falsely claimed. It wasn't from Madison Square Garden, as the OP falsely claimed. It didn't involve Forney Johnston, as the OP falsely claimed. And you're just a crybaby loser.
Bullshit anyone can copy and paste other people words...

Amazing how Spandex Creatures think they can slip entire fictions through the cracks.

This one won't take but a moment. The fact is the population of Dixiecrats was TWO -- let's count them together....
..... Wright, the VP candidate, served out the rest of his term and left politics, returning to law practice.

Thurmond did not leave politics. He ran for Senator in 1954 and had to do so as a write-in candidate.

Hey, there's no rule that says the OP has to have a monopoly on lying but this is pretty tame compared to a political convention moved a thousand miles away featuring a dead man. As far as lying games go, Stuporgurl, you gotta --- up yours.

Democrats opposed:

1. The Emancipation Proclamation

2. The 13th Amendment

3. The 14th Amendment

4. The 15th Amendment

5. The Reconstruction Act of 1867

6. The Civil Rights of 1866

7. The Enforcement Act of 1870

8. The Forced Act of 1871

9. The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871

10. The Civil Rights Act of 1875

11. The Freeman Bureau

12. The Civil Rights Act of 1957

13. The Civil Rights Act of 1960

14. The United State Civil Rights Commission
The Democrat Party VS the Republican Party: Who is the True Champion of the Ending Slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Black Community

The Democrat Party: champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.

And you're just a crybaby loser.
And I didn't lose you still have not proven the OP lied...still waiting for that one.
Of course he did. He kept denying the truth even after it was shown to him. Then he ran away.
Spits the moron who actually posted a photo from a KKK march in Wisconsin and tried to fool the forum into believing it was from the 1924 DNC in New York. :cuckoo:
That doesn't prove your claim, shit stain.

Democrats opposed:

2. The 13th Amendment

3. The 14th Amendment

4. The 15th Amendment

11. The Freeman Bureau

The Democrat Party VS the Republican Party: Who is the True Champion of the Ending Slavery, the Civil Rights Movement, and the Black Community

The Democrat Party: champions of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.....always and forever.
When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.

And yet we still humor you.

And you're just a crybaby loser.
And I didn't lose you still have not proven the OP lied...still waiting for that one.
Of course he did. He kept denying the truth even after it was shown to him. Then he ran away.
Spits the moron who actually posted a photo from a KKK march in Wisconsin and tried to fool the forum into believing it was from the 1924 DNC in New York. :cuckoo:
That doesn't prove your claim, shit stain.
Please quote where I denied the truth.

I don't waste my time flogging a dead horse. I know that's your favorite hobby. You get your pants pulled down around your ankles so often that whenever you win on some small point you beat it to death.

Democrats opposed:

2. The 13th Amendment

3. The 14th Amendment

4. The 15th Amendment

11. The Freeman Bureau

When the south was Democrat. Now it's Republican.
Yes, now it's Republican. Have you heard of any burning crosses in the last 40 years? Any lynchings?

Of course he did. He kept denying the truth even after it was shown to him. Then he ran away
Big question is why do you care so much? He may have made a mistake and didn't realize it right away..like I said you libs have weird ideas of what is and is not a lie. So quick to call someone a liar...just like you all do to Trump.

Forum List

Back