"Liberal" Ten Commandments

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, really not that far from the truth for Liberal Democrats

------------------------

I. Thou Shalt Have no other gods before the environment.

II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

III. Thou Shalt not take the name of the Supreme Court in vain.

IV. Remember vacation days in union contracts to keep them sacrosanct. For three days shalt thou labor, but the remaining four shall be for recreation.

V. Honor thy Public School teachers and never criticize their methods, curriculum, or results, that they may fill thy campaign coffers.

VI. Thou Shalt not kill except for convenience and sex.

VII. Thou Shalt not judge any consensual sex act as immoral, lest thou be considered a prude.

VIII. Thou Shalt not steal unless it is from a rich man and thou useth the tax code, or if thou art a clever movie character, thou canst do it as well.

IX. Thou Shalt bear false witness and paint a deceiving picture if it advances the cause of liberalism.

X. Thou Shalt Covet thy neighbors house, thy neighbor's car, and thy neighbor's spouse. For thy neighbor hath gotten all of his goods and success by oppressing the poor. Thy covetousness shalt drive thy politics.

The liberal Ten Commandments

Last edited:
1. Everything I command you that you shall be careful to do it. You shall neither add to it, nor subtract from it.
- Deuteronomy 13

Know baiting when I see it so will leave it there.

Or.. maybe these

--------------------------

There actually appear to be some rules that liberals choose live by, at least for a while anyway. Here are the ten main ones:

1.) The Bible is not absolute. None of the laws in it are carved in stone. Everything in it is subject to reinterpretation. If the information in the Bible is inapplicable to the current need, that information is to be disregarded. If the whole of the Bible is inapplicable to the current time, it needs to be eliminated.

2.) The Law is not absolute. No laws are to be considered as representative of moral archetypes. All laws are subject to reinterpretation. If a law does not meet the current need, that law is to be disregarded. If the whole of that law is inconvenient to current needs, that law needs to be eliminated.

3.) The Constitution is not absolutely inviolable. Nothing in the Constitution was written to last forever. All of the Constitution is subject to reinterpretation. If any part of the Constitution interferes with the current agenda, it is to be circumvented. If the Constitution as a whole limits the agenda of the current time, the Constitution needs to be eliminated.

4.) Truth is not absolute. Truth differs in different times and societies. Nothing is true forever. If the truths of the past are inconvenient, they are thereby proven to be falsehoods. If all the truths of the past are inconvenient, the lessons of the past can be disregarded.

5.) Morality is not absolute. What is considered to be morality depends upon the group and its circumstances. The morality of the group is to be the morality of all. If someone else’s morality is inconvenient, it needs to be vilified. If that morality is found to be a hindrance to the current agenda, it needs to be completely quashed.

6.) Right action is not an absolute idea. What is considered to be right action depends upon what group this activity occurs in. Anyone who does something the group does not like engages in a wrong action. If an action that someone considers to be right offends the group in control, that action is actually a wrong action. Actions that the group in control considers to be wrong are to be punished most severely.

7.) To be in charge is to be correct. What is correct depends upon the mood of the ones in charge. That mood is subject to change, depending on the circumstances of the moment. Anyone who says that the ones in charge are not acting correctly is himself in the wrong. Those who come against the group in word or deed are to be viciously persecuted for it.

8.) There is no absolute sin. The concept of sin is relative. What was considered to be a vice is tomorrow’s virtue. If you do something you do not personally believe is wrong, then you are not sinning. If everyone does it, it never was a sin in the first place.

9.) Oppression is not an absolute construct. It is important to be in charge. If you are in charge, there can be no oppression. If you are not in charge, there will undoubtedly be some who oppress you. If you lose control of all means to power, you are absolutely by definition one of the oppressed.

10.) There is no absolute definition of what is life. There is no definite consensus of or opinion on what constitutes life. Life is an intellectual, legal construct, not a physical reality. If something is inconvenient in your own life, you can disregard its existence, and thus consider it not to be among the living. If something becomes totally inconvenient to your lifestyle, you can eliminate it without any moral compunction.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS LIBERALS LIVE BY | The D.C. Clothesline

------------------------

II. Thou Shalt Not make to thee any image or likeness of scripture or anything that references or alludes to God and post it a public place.

IV. Remember vacation days in union contracts to keep them sacrosanct. For three days shalt thou labor, but the remaining four shall be for recreation.

V. Honor thy Public School teachers and never criticize their methods, curriculum, or results, that they may fill thy campaign coffers.

VII. Thou Shalt not judge any consensual sex act as immoral, lest thou be considered a prude.

VIII. Thou Shalt not steal unless it is from a rich man and thou useth the tax code, or if thou art a clever movie character, thou canst do it as well.

IX. Thou Shalt bear false witness and paint a deceiving picture if it advances the cause of liberalism.

X. Thou Shalt Covet thy neighbors house, thy neighbor's car, and thy neighbor's spouse. For thy neighbor hath gotten all of his goods and success by oppressing the poor. Thy covetousness shalt drive thy politics.

Sad state. Seems there was some flap at the Democrat Convention in 2012 about atheism which was quickly doused by the chairperson, who knew how devastating it would be to Christian or Jewish Democrats if people knew the truth. I could feel the vibrations from all the winking and nodding being done from over a thousand miles away. :rolleyes:

They can fool most of the American people, but they can't fool those who know better.

------------------------

I like them better than the ones God came up with.....

If I catch you worshiping another image, I will take it out on you, your children, your grandchildren

Last edited:
I like the one about the environment as god

It doesn't get any simpler than that

------------------------

I like the better than the ones God came up with.....

If I catch you worshiping another image, I will take it out on you, your children, your grandchildren

Sounds like you have regrets and guilt, rightwinger, there may be hope for you yet...

I find it interesting that Bush (the environmental President) passed legislation to protect the Great Lakes for the American people and Obama (the screw over Americans President) is selling the water resources to China, probably to buy the debt he's created and get his wealthy folks in the stock market and banking, even wealthier.

Obama Allows Great Lakes Water To Be Sold To China As Half The U.S. Faces Extreme Water Crisis

I find it interesting that Bush (the environmental President) passed legislation to protect the Great Lakes for the American people and Obama (the screw over Americans President) is selling the water resources to China, probably to buy the debt he's created and get his wealthy folks in the stock market and banking, even wealthier.

Obama Allows Great Lakes Water To Be Sold To China As Half The U.S. Faces Extreme Water Crisis

Environment is God

What a concept. Nothing you have ever posted was more true

Environment is God

What a concept. Nothing you have ever posted was more true

Your idea of truth is comical..I laugh at your posts frequently...

Avoidance of truth, you are excellent at that...:thup:

yep, Obama has totally dispelled the myth that the democrats are for the poor. the Obama administration has pulled off the biggest scam on the middle and lower classes America has ever experienced. hope and change my ass. the market has skyrocketed on investments by the rich, funded on borrowed money made available to them at the expense of the 99%. how many Obamaphone users have benefitted from the growth in the market? how many people struggling to afford health insurance? how many of the 47% on entitlements? Corporate profits are up. Executive salaries and bonuses. the gap between the rich and poor is growing. the poor get their stipend and a reassurance that the democrats are there for them. remember us at the polls next year.

------------------------

"Thou shall not bare false witness."....unless you are a holier than thou fake christian.

Forum List

Back