Liberal States That Like High Taxes Now Consider Lawsuit for Actually Having to Pay Them

I think it would be beneficial to have an extra tax for those who actually vote for higher taxes. After all, they themselves can't get enough of it.
I think all of those who are for higher taxes, just hand over their entire salary and the government can hand them their expense checks as needed.

No the hypocrites here are the RWnuts who want tax cuts tax cuts tax cuts,

unless they think they're screwing liberals, then they want a tax increase.
You say that like it's not OUR money? How about.....SPENDING CUTS!!!
Whatever libs whine the most about they’re usually the most hypocritical about

You want your liberal give away policies, then pay for them. No more free rides off the US taxpayer.

You want more military spending then match it with a tax increase on those who want it.
As a community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

The funny little footnote here is that even if they are liberal states, they all have Republican/conservative populations of 30 or 40 percent, and since the GOP is the party of wealthier Americans, this tax change will hit Republicans in blue states just about as much as it hits liberals.
Which is why I am moving from Virginia to Florida, and taking my Obscene wealth with me. I will save over $10,000 a year in taxes and can put that towards my new boat....Have to stimulate the economy, you know...
-346061311888572120.jpg

The funny little footnote here is that even if they are liberal states, they all have Republican/conservative populations of 30 or 40 percent, and since the GOP is the party of wealthier Americans, this tax change will hit Republicans in blue states just about as much as it hits liberals.
And they will bring their businesses and will SING IT WITH US:

God bless you Texas! And keep you brave and strong
That you may grow in power and worth, throughout the ages long.

:banana:

giphy.gif

State and local taxes should have never been allowed to be deducted in the first place because it is just another way for the greedy corrupt Democratic Party to steal from other states.

You want your liberal give away policies, then pay for them. No more free rides off the US taxpayer.

You want more military spending then match it with a tax increase on those who want it.
War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
The War on Poverty Has Cost $22 Trillion
www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=25288
Stop paying for liberal fucks who sit on their ass and do nothing but continue to eat, and put the money saved to the debt and in 20 years we would be debt free.

Obese-Welfare-Queen-640x481.jpg

lol, no we wouldn't. Every nickel that Republicans could save cutting social programs would go either to more tax cuts, or the defense lobby.

History has proven that.

War on poverty cost
The War on Poverty has cost $22 trillion -- three times more than what the government has spent on all wars in American history. Federal and state governments spend $1 trillion in taxpayer dollars on America's 80 means-tested welfare programs annually.
Stop paying for liberal fucks who sit on their ass and do nothing but continue to eat, and put the money saved to the debt and in 20 years we would be debt free.

lol, no we wouldn't. Every nickel that Republicans could save cutting social programs would go either to more tax cuts, or the defense lobby.

History has proven that.
either to more tax cuts,
Why is it bad for people who WORK, to keep more of their money? You make is sound bad that people who earn money get to keep more of what they earn..

caf08a0277f5d8f10ad784370788270d.jpg

The blue states pay in more than they get back and have for decades.
That's irrelevant and only true for very obvious reasons you and your ilk will not admit.

One state's citizens should not subsidize the spending of another state via tax deductions to the spending state. I don't care how much money goes in from the spending state.

War on poverty cost

History has proven that.

People being able to keep more of their earned money?

Less theft?

If so, where can I sign up?

State and local taxes should have never been allowed to be deducted in the first place because it is just another way for the greedy corrupt Democratic Party to steal from other states.

The blue states pay in more than they get back and have for decades.

OK, so you ARE against the State tax deductions also. That's great.
BTW, it's not states that pay in more than they get back.
It's Republicans who pay in more than they get back.
It's not Republicans in the Red states who are consuming the taxes, it's the Democrats in those Red states who are consuming the taxes.

THE RICH ARE GOING TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.....just like the Progs wanted.

THEY SHOULD LOVE THIS TAX BILL!

Dance in the street, Progs.....NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA MILLIONAIRES WILL PAY MUCH MUCH MUCH higher taxes.

I thought Trump was going to give a tax cut to his rich NEW YORK WALL STREET FRIENDS.

NOW THEY ARE GOING TO GO UP BY ALOT!

"RICH WALL STREET MILLIONAIRES" WILL PAY HIGHER TAXES.

War on poverty cost

History has proven that.

People being able to keep more of their earned money?

Less theft?

If so, where can I sign up?

If you want high taxes in your State, pay them, don't ask the rest of us to subsidize 30-40% of them.

Which is why I am moving from Virginia to Florida, and taking my Obscene wealth with me. I will save over $10,000 a year in taxes and can put that towards my new boat....Have to stimulate the economy, you know...
-346061311888572120.jpg
Looking to move to the Shenandoah Valley region, but from dark blue KKKalifornia VA is still an improvement. What area you in?

-346061311888572120.jpg
Looking to move to the Shenandoah Valley region, but from dark blue KKKalifornia VA is still an improvement. What area you in?
I used to live in Manassas, but since Man is a gender specific name, we are now called Assas Va.

Who said anything about military spending?

It's an analogy, fucktard.

And a very poor one, dipshit.

Who said anything about military spending?

It's an analogy, fucktard.

And a very poor one, dipshit.

Why?

Forum List

Back