Liberal reporter goes full Kathy Griffin after being fired for assault

OK, you people should be ashamed of yourselves, this young lady is obviously the victim here. That officer was using his male privilege to oppress her. I think to support her we should all run out in the street, block traffic and start screaming "PATRIARCHY! FASCISM! RACISM!".

TV Reporter Claims She’s “Ruined” After Being Fired For Assaulting, Berating Cop – MILO NEWS

Former PHL 17 reporter Colleen Campbell says she’s “ruined” after being fired for berating a police officer on film and allegedly assaulting him after the camera was turned off.

According to The New York Post, the incident took place outside a comedy club on Sunday night.

Campbell, 28, can be heard in a clip of the incident shouting, “you’re f*cking c*ck suckers” at the responding police officer, declaring, “I did not do sh*t, I stood there and laughed like the rest of the audience like I should. I did not disrupt anybody.”

The cop – who must be the world’s most patient human being – proceeds to tell Campbell and a man she is apparently with that he just wants them to walk away.

“Or what? Or what, mother f*cker?” pipes Campbell. “Lick my a**hole. How about that? F*cking piece of sh*t. That’s why nobody likes f*cking police. Idiots in this f*cking town.”

Campbell apparently attempts to spit in a bystander’s face, at which point the police officer puts her in handcuffs and informs her she’s been charged with assault.

“What’s that called? What’s that called? Assault? Show me videotape,” the deranged woman demands. “You can’t! That’s why everybody hates you guys! You can’t prove it! You f*cking piece of sh*t.”

Campbell, in true cringe fashion, goes on to brag about how she works for a TV news station and tells the cop, “no wonder everyone wants to blow your f*cking heads off.”

According to The New York Post, Comedian Wil Sylvince posted the video, stating that Campbell was not intoxicated during the show but proceeded to disturb it with “loud whispering.”

“After 3 warnings and other customers were complaining she was asked to leave,” he wrote on Facebook.

“When she got kicked out she assaulted (kicking, punching, and eye poking) 3 of the employees in bar area right outside the showroom and then outside she mock spit in the mangers face when a cop came. She verbally abused this poor cop who was trying to keep the peace at first.”...

Well, I think her career is probably over.

The RaTz will give her a job.
Dykeku

Hot broad in handcuffs
Rachel Maddow drools and yelps
"Hire her as intern!"

And she already knows she can get her drunk!!!

I admit there is plenty of humor here, of which I partake :)
Having said that, it is a shame that someone can literally ruin their lives by a single incident.
There is something wrong with that. If I was her employer I would have certainly done the same, they had no choice. And any future potential employer who does due diligence will find the likely 100 variations of the video all over the web.
She is toast. She is deserving of losing her job, and the embarrassment. But to pay such a heavy price for the rest of her life?

Having said that, it is a shame that someone can literally ruin their lives by a single incident.
There is something wrong with that. If I was her employer I would have certainly done the same, they had no choice. And any future potential employer who does due diligence will find the likely 100 variations of the video all over the web.
She is toast. She is deserving of losing her job, and the embarrassment. But to pay such a heavy price for the rest of her life?

Normally, I'd agree, but these aren't normal times. If the shoe was on the other foot, liberals would make it a lifetime vendetta to make sure she never works again.

Normally, I'd agree, but these aren't normal times. If the shoe was on the other foot, liberals would make it a lifetime vendetta to make sure she never works again.

Sure, but does two wrongs make a right?

Sure, but does two wrongs make a right?

Yes, when we're at war with communists.

TV Reporter Claims She’s “Ruined” After Being Fired For Assaulting, Berating Cop – MILO NEWS

Former PHL 17 reporter Colleen Campbell says she’s “ruined” after being fired for berating a police officer on film and allegedly assaulting him after the camera was turned off.

According to The New York Post, the incident took place outside a comedy club on Sunday night.

Campbell, 28, can be heard in a clip of the incident shouting, “you’re f*cking c*ck suckers” at the responding police officer, declaring, “I did not do sh*t, I stood there and laughed like the rest of the audience like I should. I did not disrupt anybody.”

The cop – who must be the world’s most patient human being – proceeds to tell Campbell and a man she is apparently with that he just wants them to walk away.

“Or what? Or what, mother f*cker?” pipes Campbell. “Lick my a**hole. How about that? F*cking piece of sh*t. That’s why nobody likes f*cking police. Idiots in this f*cking town.”

Campbell apparently attempts to spit in a bystander’s face, at which point the police officer puts her in handcuffs and informs her she’s been charged with assault.

“What’s that called? What’s that called? Assault? Show me videotape,” the deranged woman demands. “You can’t! That’s why everybody hates you guys! You can’t prove it! You f*cking piece of sh*t.”

Campbell, in true cringe fashion, goes on to brag about how she works for a TV news station and tells the cop, “no wonder everyone wants to blow your f*cking heads off.”

According to The New York Post, Comedian Wil Sylvince posted the video, stating that Campbell was not intoxicated during the show but proceeded to disturb it with “loud whispering.”

“After 3 warnings and other customers were complaining she was asked to leave,” he wrote on Facebook.

“When she got kicked out she assaulted (kicking, punching, and eye poking) 3 of the employees in bar area right outside the showroom and then outside she mock spit in the mangers face when a cop came. She verbally abused this poor cop who was trying to keep the peace at first.”...

I have seen this behavior before by Barbra Waters at the Miami Airport. She was told she could not park because she was hindering traffic. Deputy started writing a ticket, where upon she started yelling and stated she was going to get him fired. I don't know if she was able to do that but I bet she tried. The act that way because they think they are "special".

She was so extreme in her verbal attack, there's no way she'll be a media personality again.
Hopefully she has a plan B.

She was so extreme in her verbal attack, there's no way she'll be a media personality again.
Hopefully she has a plan B.

upload_2017-6-7_14-42-18.png

That vid is another good example of an unhinged lib. They seem to think they can do anything with impunity. smh

If the girl really is sorry for the way that she acted, she will do more than just say so. To me, if a person isn't willing to physically back up their words in some way, then what they verbally put out there does not mean a thing.

God bless you and the cop and those that the girl did her spitting at always!!!

Holly

The RaTz will give her a job.
Dykeku

Hot broad in handcuffs
Rachel Maddow drools and yelps
"Hire her as intern!"

And she already knows she can get her drunk!!!
Less Bein' Said About It, the Better

Unlike what happened to Bill O'Reilly and others, the fairyphile media will suppress any dykey sexual harassment scandals.

Having said that, it is a shame that someone can literally ruin her life by a single incident.
We Need a Word Like "Shouldntabeen"

How is that any different from someone who deserved her position but never got hired? In a failed society, there are too many who should have been successes but were prevented from doing so by pushy low-talent brownnoses who are good at memorizing the party line but at nothing else.

Forum List

Back