Liberal Myth: Conservatives Are Outside The Mainstream

Whatever. Your comment about other comments being too generic is itself too generic. And I don't do relativism. It's a cop out.

Yes, "they" are liberals, as you can tell from the structure of my comment. Sorry you have a hard time with specifics.

And just because YOU think it SHOULD be a more generic argument doesn't make it a generic argument to begin with.

But I was specific, I'm a liberal, and I don't do that...do you see how I provided something to further the discussion when all you give me is crap? Know what's a cop-out? Telling me that you "don't do relativism" and then proceeding to use it.

You didn't provide anything except vagaries and the assertiont that it's too "generic" to say that liberals do this (after being given specific examples) and insisting that it's only valid if applied to ALL political parties.

This is what makes you guys impossible. You make zero sense, and you don't even know it. You exemplify the exact thing you're bitching about.

I know you're a liberal, I could tell the minute you started mouthing your senseless gobbledygook.

You're confusing...are you saying that Conservatives have no special interest groups? Are you willing to go that far?

you gave an extreme position and are playing loose with information to make your "point"

I was dead on in my opinion.

Uh, no, your opinion makes zero sense.

Tell me how you did in critical thinking and debate classes. I aced them.

your teacher must have been drunk then.
My opinion makes wonderful sense. you took a very basic argument, pushed it to an extreme example and tried to pass it off as fact. Like you knew what was happening. You should go work for Hannity.

Yeah, I'm going to have to second the 'drunk teacher' sentiment.

Different teachers.

Notice he didn't answer the question.

I love it when people who couldn't make a specific argument to SAVE THEIR LIVES criticize the arguments of others for being too generic.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

It's right up there with pretending to be an intellectually superior scholarly type, when you have a 10th grade education.

I'm wiping a tear here. Thank you for the laugh.

Different teachers.

I love it when people who couldn't make a specific argument to SAVE THEIR LIVES criticize the arguments of others for being too generic.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

It's right up there with pretending to be an intellectually superior scholarly type, when you have a 10th grade education.

You talk a lot but you really don't say anything.

Different teachers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

but i did....
Not my fault you have dumbass logic.

Uh, no, you didn't. Your personal experience as a liberal does not make your argument that the argument is too generic.

the%20way%20liberals%20really%20feel.jpg

This is how the left marginalizes the right and claims the right is full of radicals:

Conservatives can’t be mainstream because it is liberals who speak for the American people. The fact that 41 percent of Americans identify themselves as conservative and only 21 percent as liberal doesn’t matter—liberals are the guardians of the genuine interests of the American people. In the liberal imagination, the political spectrum consists of left, center, right, and far right. Liberals simply define the center as somewhere near where they are and consign vast swaths of the electorate to a place outside polite society called the far right.

What do they site as their proof? The left says they stand for the working man. They support higher wages by supporting increases in the minimum wage and by supporting minorities through government mandates. They pander to their special interests. The latest is through diversity hiring inside the Department of Defense and other agencies. Thousands of employees are being retired and let go, enough so that the gains in the private sector has been cancelled out to obtain a net gain in jobs of zero.

Obama has also decided to go around Congress and essentially grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

The fact is Liberals don't speak for mainstream America. They speak for a very large group of special interests. They speak for unions, illegal aliens, Gays, , La Raza, the New Black Panthers, the NAACP, The Congressional Black Caucus, radical environmentalists, the ACLU, SEIU, ACORN, the Communist Party, every special interest you can think of they support. They only control a small portion of the land-mass of the united states but they think they run the place. So how can they say they're mainstream and conservatives are radical???

Tell me I'm wrong.

This is how the right treats the troops in "real life":

Republican’s War on Veterans Benefits Continues

How many of the injured and disabled veterans became that way because the Republicans sent them to Iraq with old and rusty equipment? Now they want to screw them AGAIN?

A few minutes later, a soldier from the Idaho National Guard's 116th Armor Cavalry Brigade asked Mr. Rumsfeld what he and the Army were doing "to address shortages and antiquated equipment" National Guard soldiers heading to Iraq were struggling with.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/08/i...8cnd-rumsfeld.html?pagewanted=print&position=

Different teachers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Oh the irony.

Different teachers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Oh the irony.

Thanks for proving my point.

but i did....
Not my fault you have dumbass logic.

Uh, no, you didn't. Your personal experience as a liberal does not make your argument that the argument is too generic.

hahahahahahahahahaah im a liberal. Tell that to the liberals i fucking constantly argue against because i am to conservative for them....

hahahahhhahhahhhahahhahahahhhaahahahahhahaahhahaha

Confused you with babs, sorry.
You actually make him look like a Rhodes scholar debate team member.

Oh the irony.

I know, that "your teacher must have been drunk" was certainly meaningful and apropos...thank goodness you're around to school us about "talking a lot but not saying anything".

Though you aren't schooling in the way you mean to, I think...I'm not sure you meant to hold yourself out there as an EXAMPLE of the behavior you abhor, or did you?

Oh the irony.

I know, that "your teacher must have been drunk" was certainly meaningful and apropos...thank goodness you're around to school us about "talking a lot but not saying anything".

Though you aren't schooling in the way you mean to, I think...I'm not sure you meant to hold yourself out there as an EXAMPLE of the behavior you abhor, or did you?

:lol:

Those weren't my comments...maybe you should get things in order before you engage with people.

Liberals never thought conservatives weren't part of the Mainstream in the USA- we thought much of the mainstream was ignorant (racist?) hater numbskulls. And with the Pub Propaganda machine since the 1980's, now ignorant (racist?) hater BRAINWASHED numbskulls who think they're experts...the world is aghast...hoping for your recovery- it IS the INFORMATION Age, not the misinformation age, dittoheads.

Dammit, lol.

I'm confusing the peanut gallery monkeys with each other, how funny...

:lol:

Those weren't my comments...maybe you should get things in order before you engage with people.

:lol::lol:

Liberals never thought conservatives weren't part of the Mainstream in the USA- we thought much of the mainstream was ignorant (racist?) hater numbskulls. And with the Pub Propaganda machine since the 1980's, now ignorant (racist?) hater BRAINWASHED numbskulls who think they're experts...the world is aghast...hoping for your recovery- it IS the INFORMATION Age, not the misinformation age, dittoheads.

:eusa_eh:

Another wonderful post that exemplifies the very thing the poster is decrying.

You guys are better than cable.

:eusa_eh:

Another wonderful post that exemplifies the very thing the poster is decrying.

You guys are better than cable.

His message was crude, it's true, but it's pretty close to the truth. The ability to spread "information" also means the ability to spread "misinformation". "See - trip to Asia costing 200 million dollars a day".

Last edited by a moderator:
Crude- I just hate typing, and the stupidity and greed that's ruined my country since about 1968. And the total horse shytte that passes for fact in Pubdupeland. Very nice peeople, except for politics...

Liberals are more insolent and are better organized, they get more tax money therefore they can make anything they want, even dare to claim to be only representatives of American people.

Forum List

Back