Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

It's a mark of poor critical thinking when you can't recognize that crazy people are just crazy, and instead choose to make it a partisan attack.

(emphasis added)

Nope, especially given the fact he ran as a democrat in several political races.

Continuing to prove my point, I see.

Crazy is crazy. Nothing more.

If you really feel the need to be a partisan hack, go for it. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously. This goes for both the right and the left.

And yet you have NOT made one mention of the several references to right wing crazies, GO FIGURE.

CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
(emphasis added)

Nope, especially given the fact he ran as a democrat in several political races.

If you really feel the need to be a partisan hack, go for it. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously. This goes for both the right and the left.

And yet you have NOT made one mention of the several references to right wing crazies, GO FIGURE.

Because we all know how much you're non-partisan, right?

Seriously, get a fucking grip. I'm not the internet police, it's not my job to mention both sides of every issue. Your grasping at straws to get some "gotcha" is pretty lame.

I think you'd better read some of his posts, friend.

Taz'z own beliefs are not important. The fact is Liberals always try to dismiss shit like this, and then will not shut up when a right winger does something.

I was responding to what he said. Claiming his political affiliation is not important is PURE Bullshit. If he was a right winger it would be important as hell to Liberals. whether Taz himself is one or not.

Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

No you do not, in this very thread you have ONLY attacked anyone claiming he was left of center, you have completely ignored all the left wing attacks on the right RIGHT IN THIS THREAD. Fucking lying hypocrite.

Taz'z own beliefs are not important. The fact is Liberals always try to dismiss shit like this, and then will not shut up when a right winger does something.

I was responding to what he said. Claiming his political affiliation is not important is PURE Bullshit. If he was a right winger it would be important as hell to Liberals. whether Taz himself is one or not.

Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

No you do not, in this very thread you have ONLY attacked anyone claiming he was left of center, you have completely ignored all the left wing attacks on the right RIGHT IN THIS THREAD. Fucking lying hypocrite.

As I said, I'm not the Internet Police. It's not my fucking job to attack everything that YOU think I should. The fact of the matter is that I've been barely following this thread.

But then again, I could give two shits whether you think I'm a hypocrite.

Seriously, get a fucking grip. I'm not the internet police, it's not my job to mention both sides of every issue. Your grasping at straws to get some "gotcha" is pretty lame.
it would help if you also called out the nutters on the left

:eusa_whistle:

I do. Just because I don't do it every single time I read a post doesn't mean I'm being a hypocrite. Do you respond to EVERY SINGLE post from crazies?

RETARD ALERT. You not I claimed you were equal on both sides and we have absolute proof in this very thread you are nothing of the sort. YOU only single out the supposed right side to complain while IGNORING the left IN THIS THREAD when they do it.

I have NEVER claimed I am impartial, YOU did.

I do. Just because I don't do it every single time I read a post doesn't mean I'm being a hypocrite. Do you respond to EVERY SINGLE post from crazies?

you do? When lol.

RETARD ALERT. You not I claimed you were equal on both sides and we have absolute proof in this very thread you are nothing of the sort. YOU only single out the supposed right side to complain while IGNORING the left IN THIS THREAD when they do it.

Where fuck did I claim to be impartial?

Do you know what words mean?

I said I was non-partisan. Meaning, I don't blindly follow party lines. I certainly have my own opinions, most of which would be considered leftwing, or liberal.

Once again, It's not my fucking job to call people out equally on both sides. I'll call out who I want.

Last edited:

if it happens in a thread i'm in

all the time
the crazys tend to make others look bad if not challenged

he is actually rather middle of the road
give him a break

I hereby agree with everyone who notes the man was inspired by Al Gore, and that if he were inspired by Glenn Beck, the media would be shitting itself.

But no. Left-wing violence is perfectly OK.
But he WAS inspired by Glen Beck, he's an anti-immigrant and anti anchor baby gun lover. Can't get any more CON$ervative than that!

Actually he didn't like ANY babies. Did you see how the wealthy lawmakers were distributed there ed? 27 Dems and 23 Repubs make up the wealthies 50 on the Hill. So who is after the $ ?

I hereby agree with everyone who notes the man was inspired by Al Gore, and that if he were inspired by Glenn Beck, the media would be shitting itself.

But no. Left-wing violence is perfectly OK.
But he WAS inspired by Glen Beck, he's an anti-immigrant and anti anchor baby gun lover. Can't get any more CON$ervative than that!

Actually he didn't like ANY babies. Did you see how the wealthy lawmakers were distributed there ed? 27 Dems and 23 Repubs make up the wealthies 50 on the Hill. So who is after the $ ?
well of course, for ed all the dems worked hard and earned their money
all the repubs stole it

cant you see that?
just put on your edthemoron glasses and it will all be revealed

wait, i didnt post any Rush Limbaugh quotes

damn, i just dont care enough to looks for some random quotes

Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[53] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[54] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[55] and 1997.[56]
[edit]Support for Al Gore
Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[57] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[58] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[59] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[13]

"Democrat" does not equal "Left".

Explain how Phelps is "left wing".
Ok kookman

well of course, for ed all the dems worked hard and earned their money
all the repubs stole it

cant you see that?
just put on your edthemoron glasses and it will all be revealed

wait, i didnt post any Rush Limbaugh quotes

damn, i just dont care enough to looks for some random quotes
Just like your MessiahRushie, you have to make crap up to have a Straw Man to argue with because you don't stand a chance in a debate with me.

you proved me right just by saying Rush is my Messiah Ed....thanks.....:eusa_angel:
Keep telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

And you just keep on dodging. :lol:

It seems just a little more than coincidental that you and your MessiahRushie are both so OBSESSED with BUTTS. :eusa_whistle:
you just keep on proving yourself a fucking moron with every post

Geezus if that aint the truth.....and this meatball cant admit what he does.....AND he thinks he is besting everyone....he is kinda like the male version of TM....

Just like your MessiahRushie, you have to make crap up to have a Straw Man to argue with because you don't stand a chance in a debate with me.

no one stands a chance with you Ed.....you have to many Rush Quotes....how can anyone compete with your idol?....because they sure as hell aint debating you....:lol:

Forum List

Back