Liberal Heads Explode As South Dakota Becomes 2nd State To Become Permitless Gun-Carry State

That South Dakota’s a tough neighborhood.

You need to be packing there.

I wonder how the civil war is going to go with one side armed with ARs, and the other with dildos.

What keyboard will you be packing? Corsair K95 RGB? Logitech G513 Carbon?

This will be the setup:

PIRS1Ee.jpg

I doubt there is anyone who cares what happens in S. Dakota.
Are you being disingenuous, or are you just that stupid?

You think both sides of the 'gun' issue are not paying attention to what is going on here with the passage of this law?

:p

Some die hard fans are probably paying attention but the rest don't give a shit if they strap those fuckers on their backs and parade around with them. South Dakota is a meaningless state.
Doesn't it just chap your drawers that they get to cast electoral college votes?

No, why should it?

I didnt know people actually lived in S. Dakota. What do they do out there?
It's a beautiful state. Agriculture is the biggest thing there. There's a lot of tourism especially in the Black hills area. Ranching is big there. Gateway Computers are produced there. There is also oil and gas production. Then there is the big biker gatherings in Sturgis.

I doubt there is anyone who cares what happens in S. Dakota.
Are you being disingenuous, or are you just that stupid?

You think both sides of the 'gun' issue are not paying attention to what is going on here with the passage of this law?

:p

Some die hard fans are probably paying attention but the rest don't give a shit if they strap those fuckers on their backs and parade around with them. South Dakota is a meaningless state.
Doesn't it just chap your drawers that they get to cast electoral college votes?

No, why should it?

You know, it being meaningless and all.

We need nationwide reciprocity. Not good carrying thru non-reciprocal states.

Actually it's more than that, it's having laws that side with the victim. I don't know if I can carry in New York or not, but if I can with my Ohio license, I would be scared to death to carry or use a gun in a state like that. New York is pretty much pro-criminal. At least here I know our laws favor the victim in the event of a shooting.

I am not seeing any heads exploding, but I applaud South Dakota’s expansion of personal liberty. I’ve wrote to my state representative and senator pushing to them to support similar legislation here in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

i have not heard a peep about it either

We need nationwide reciprocity. Not good carrying thru non-reciprocal states.
If a gay marriage certificate is good in the state that makes it, then has to be recognized in all the other 50 states, then a conceal carry permit that is good in the state that makes it, MUST be recognized in all the other 50 states, and that is the equal protection clause.

qual Protection Clause
The Equal Protection Clause is part of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The clause, which took effect in 1868, provides that no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction "the equal protection of the laws".
Equal Protection Clause - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Protection_Clause

Fine . Only if your standard is equal to toughest states standards .

How regressive of you.

That South Dakota’s a tough neighborhood.

You need to be packing there.

Not "need" but perhaps want. The only time you need a firearm is in places heavily populated with Democrats. After all, if we didn't have Democrats, there would be little need to carry anything. Democrats are very violent people you know..........

Forum List

Back