Liberal Extremists Offering Bounties On USSC Justices

If a "right-wing" group took over blocks of a city the Fed would have moved in with force.
No doubt. Look at the difference in how they are treating the 1/6 rioters - in jail still awaiting a trial - and how they treated the leftist rioters - bail them out and with instructions to police to “give them space to destroy.”

I can‘t comprehend how liberals can accuse conservatives of that which they are so much more guilty.

Yeah, remember the summer of 2020? Those crazy right wingers sure went nuts burning, looting and murdering.

They weren't even held accountable for all their right wing arson and mayhem!

GTFOH! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

So why didn't all of those cities burn down to the ground? Oh yes, because it was only a few isolated incidents, that's why. The right-wingers stormed the capitol building in DC and vandalized it. They were even threatening the lives of politicians.

Last edited:
So why didn't all of those cities burn down to the ground? Oh yes, because it was only a few isolated events, that's why. The right-wingers stormed the capitol building in DC and vandalized it. They were even threatening the lives of politicians.
A few isolated events? OMG. There were hundreds of leftist riots that left 30 dead, did billions of dollars in damages, had thousands of people assaulted, numerous buildings set on fire - and it went on for MONTHS.

You people are such friggin’ hypocrites - and liars.

A few isolated events? OMG. There were hundreds of leftist riots that left 30 dead, did billions of dollars in damages, had thousands of people assaulted, numerous buildings set on fire - and it went on for MONTHS.

You people are such friggin’ hypocrites - and liars.

Assuming your figures are correct and not conjured up by one of your right-wing media sources, as long as you continue ignoring the causes of these popular uprisings you will continue to have them. There are social ills that have to be addressed to stop the violence. Flippantly dismissing people's legitimate concerns and their suffering only leads to more conflict. For you right-wingers, the working class doesn't even exist.

So why didn't all of those cities burn down to the ground? Oh yes, because it was only a few isolated events, that's why. The right-wingers stormed the capitol building in DC and vandalized it. They were even threatening the lives of politicians.
The "RIGHT WINGERS" Capitol iNsUrReCtIoN only lasted a few hours. Your "fiery but mostly peaceful" RIOTS lasted for MONTHS!

I don't expect you to comprehend the difference as you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized communist zombie. Just another victim of the Marxist brainwashing efforts (active measures) of the 20th century. Too bad you can't THINK for yourself.

How did this happen to you? Well, let Uncle Yuri explain it to you...

"
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

Screw you, you communist POS!!! :eusa_hand:

Assuming your figures are correct and not conjured up by one of your right-wing media sources, as long as you continue ignoring the causes of these popular uprisings you will continue to have them. There are social ills that have to be addressed to stop the violence. Flippantly dismissing people's legitimate concerns and their suffering only leads to more conflict. For you right-wingers, the working class doesn't even exist.
Nope. Making excuses for violent, massive riots that go on for months on end, and city after city, is enabling it. And what social ills? The entire summer of riots was set off by a LIE - that unarmed blacks are being hunted down and killed, for no reason.

What about the 1/6 rioters? They felt wronged, as well, and yet you aren’t defending, justifying, or excusing their actions on that one isolated incident.

So why didn't all of those cities burn down to the ground? Oh yes, because it was only a few isolated incidents, that's why. The right-wingers stormed the capitol building in DC and vandalized it. They were even threatening the lives of politicians.
Oh, wait a sec…..I just noticed you are a banned member who came back under a new name. I’m done with you, Commie.

The "RIGHT WINGERS" Capitol iNsUrReCtIoN only lasted a few hours. Your "fiery but mostly peaceful" RIOTS lasted for MONTHS!

I don't expect you to comprehend the difference as you are a demented avenger subverted demoralized communist zombie. Just another victim of the Marxist brainwashing efforts (active measures) of the 20th century. Too bad you can't THINK for yourself.

How did this happen to you? Well, let Uncle Yuri explain it to you...

"
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation - James Japan

Screw you, you communist POS!!! :eusa_hand:

It was the CIA that created the synthetic left in the United States, to counteract the efforts of genuine Marxists. All of this American liberalism is created by your own government. Yuri was a Mossad agent and worked against the Soviets. Big deal? I'm an American and I'm against everything capitalism and the US political establishment represents, AND so what? Does that imply I'm correct, because I'm an American? Is my communism correct on the bases of me being an American? No. If my arguments for communism are correct, it's not because I'm an American. So you posting a Russian Jew, Mossad Agent, that doesn't like the Soviet Union, what does that prove against communism? Nothing. He would have to present some evidence for what he's asserting, and he doesn't do that. It's only his opinions and his fabricated references.

The right-wing Republicans do the exact same thing. You're all just as violent, if not more so than the Liberals. No one can claim to be peaceful or pacifistic here, so why even continue with this line of argumentation? You're arguing that the left is violent and the right is what? Peaceful? Hehehe sure OK.
Thay was a great emotional opinion piece - 'Oh yeah, well you do it, too.'

Thanks for sharing, snoeflake; however, thete are no such cases of Conservatives inciting assassination attempts, paying thugs to beat and bloody Democrats at Democrat rallies, encouraging illegal public harassnent, calling for intimidation of and attacks on USSC Justices...just your emotionally-motivated false accusations.

Nope. Making excuses for violent, massive riots that go on for months on end, and city after city, is enabling it. And what social ills? The entire summer of riots was set off by a LIE - that unarmed blacks are being hunted down and killed, for no reason.

What about the 1/6 rioters? They felt wronged, as well, and yet you aren’t defending, justifying, or excusing their actions on that one isolated incident.

Exactly, so you don't care about the issues that caused the unrest. That in and of itself is a form of violence. You support a political order and establishment that causes an immense amount of pain and suffering, death upon the poor, working-class people, hence you're just as violent if not more so. No one should care about you or your opinions about violence. They're all very self-serving. Our response to your complaints about left-wing violence should be "poohoo", too bad. How about that?

Thay was a great emotional opinion piece - 'Oh yeah, well you do it, too.'

Thanks for sharing, snoeflake; however, thete are no such cases of Conservatives inciting assassination attempts, paying thugs to beat and bloody Democrats at Democrat rallies, encouraging illegal public harassnent, calling for intimidation of and attacks on USSC Justices...just your emotionally-motivated false accusations.

You right-wingers are so peaceful and innocent. Poor little lambs. You deserve whatever you get.

Because you just joined a few days ago, and right out of the gate are coming up with offensive, delusional, anti-American material.

Being anti-capitalism and tyranny isn't anti-American. Being against the establishment is what a true patriot does, unlike you who serves a corrupt system.

Exactly, so you don't care about the issues that caused the unrest. That in and of itself is a form of violence. You support a political order and establishment that causes an immense amount of pain and suffering, death upon the poor, working-class people, hence you're just as violent if not more so. No one should care about you or your opinions about violence. They're all very self-serving. Our response to your complaints about left-wing violence should be "poohoo", too bad. How about that?
Sorry, I don’t respond to leftists so nasty and accusatory that they’ve been banned, only to reemerge a couple of days later and continue their hateful barrage.

Find someone else to unleash your hate upon.

It was the CIA that created the synthetic left in the United States, to counteract the efforts of genuine Marxists. All of this American liberalism is created by your own government. Yuri was a Mossad agent and worked against the Soviets. Big deal? I'm an American and I'm against everything capitalism and the US political establishment represents, AND so what? Does that imply I'm correct, because I'm an American? Is my communism correct on the bases of me being an American? No. If my arguments for communism are correct, it's not because I'm an American. So you posting a Russian Jew, Mossad Agent, that doesn't like the Soviet Union, what does that prove against communism? Nothing. He would have to present some evidence for what he's asserting, and he doesn't do that. It's only his opinions and his fabricated references.
You fool! The Marxist infiltration into the United State began in the 1930's!!!

The Reality of Red Subversion
The Recent Confirmation of Soviet Espionage in America
STEPHEN J. SNIEGOSKI • SEPTEMBER 1, 2003

Today our entire Corporate Media is shrilly proclaiming—on the basis of absolutely no public evidence—that Christian Russia is on the verge of subverting and seizing control of the American government via the election of Donald Trump. It is therefore highly ironic that in the past all of these same media organs had viciously attacked and ridiculed those who presented the strong evidence that Communist Russia actually did come close to subverting and seizing control of the American government during the 1930s and 1940s, never fully acknowledging their grievous error.

The massive documentation behind this undeniable historical fact has been provided across numerous scholarly books, but much of it is helpfully summarized in this monograph by Dr. Stephen Sniegoski, which is therefore worth republishing. —Ed.

"

In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism." (cont'd)

What we are seeing TODAY is a manifestation of the slow creep these Marxist bastards have done to our Constitutional Republic for almost a CENTURY! You are an exhibit of the SICKNESS they spread here all that time! YOU are the PROBLEM!

Yeah, remember the summer of 2020? Those crazy right wingers sure went nuts burning, looting and murdering.

They weren't even held accountable for all their right wing arson and mayhem!

GTFOH! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

You are correct....but sarcasm appears to be wasted on those dummies.

Sorry, I don’t respond to leftists so nasty and accusatory that they’ve been banned, only to reemerge a couple of days later and continue their hateful barrage.

Find someone else to unleash your hate upon.

You're a delusional right-winger. I've never been banned but I know due to your inability to argue your case with intelligent arguments, you're trying to get me banned. You're a coward, unable to face the truth, so you try to get people banned that don't agree with you.

You fool! The Marxist infiltration into the United State began in the 1930's!!!

The Recent Confirmation of Soviet Espionage in America
STEPHEN J. SNIEGOSKI • SEPTEMBER 1, 2003

Today our entire Corporate Media is shrilly proclaiming—on the basis of absolutely no public evidence—that Christian Russia is on the verge of subverting and seizing control of the American government via the election of Donald Trump. It is therefore highly ironic that in the past all of these same media organs had viciously attacked and ridiculed those who presented the strong evidence that Communist Russia actually did come close to subverting and seizing control of the American government during the 1930s and 1940s, never fully acknowledging their grievous error.

The massive documentation behind this undeniable historical fact has been provided across numerous scholarly books, but much of it is helpfully summarized in this monograph by Dr. Stephen Sniegoski, which is therefore worth republishing. —Ed.

"

In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism." (cont'd)

What we are seeing TODAY is a manifestation of the slow creep these Marxist bastards have done to our Constitutional Republic for almost a CENTURY! You are an exhibit of the SICKNESS they spread here all that time! YOU are the PROBLEM!
What you're posting is a bunch of silly gobbledygook. We don't care what you say about us, keep deluding yourselves. Believe whatever toots your horn.

Forum List

Back