Liberal Extremist Wave Coming Against 'Old Guard' Democrats - Pelosi Fending Off 2nd Revolt, Feinstein Being Attacked

Always fascinating how similar the two ends of the spectrum can be.

The Democratic Party has moved to the Left and the hardcore Lefties may end up turning the party into something else, going far too far in that direction.

The GOP has been changed from the conservative party to the party of Trump and his Trumpsters, this weird, ugly mess led by a damaged autocrat.

The changes in both groups, of course, are essentially in reaction to the actions of the other. All reaction and emotion, and no critical thinking, no mirrors.

Meanwhile, a majority of the country, the rest of us, can only observe the carnage and wonder how the fuck we're going to clean it up.
Each of these extremes are the same because they have the same philosophy. They are both hardcore Authoritarians.

My only frustration with you recently, Mac, has been your refusal to call the hard leftist in your party by their proper label (you know what it is). Other than that, and your irrational perception that Trump is any different than any other politician, we both have identified the problem.

Vote for liberty as much as you can and we can get rid of this shit, maybe (if we also kill off all the fucking idiots).

The Democratic Party has moved to the Left and the hardcore Lefties may end up turning the party into something else, going far too far in that direction.

The GOP has been changed from the conservative party to the party of Trump and his Trumpsters, this weird, ugly mess led by a damaged autocrat.

The changes in both groups, of course, are essentially in reaction to the actions of the other. All reaction and emotion, and no critical thinking, no mirrors.

Meanwhile, a majority of the country, the rest of us, can only observe the carnage and wonder how the fuck we're going to clean it up.
Each of these extremes are the same because they have the same philosophy. They are both hardcore Authoritarians.

My only frustration with you recently, Mac, has been your refusal to call the hard leftist in your party by their proper label (you know what it is). Other than that, and your irrational perception that Trump is any different than any other politician, we both have identified the problem.

Vote for liberty as much as you can and we can get rid of this shit, maybe (if we also kill off all the fucking idiots).
Well, I refer to them as Regressive Leftists. Illiberal leftist authoritarians. Always have.

If the label you're referring to is "commies" or something like that, I think it's a poor, simplistic, inaccurate usage of the term.

As I've told others, the only thing that has changed with me is that we went from a Democrat President to a Republican President. So, the news stories are going to be different. I have not changed my position on any issues, not one.

#WalkAway is going down.

Consider this:

Wealthy Globalist Elitist turned out with the dollars for Clinton giving her a 7.5-1 funding advantage against Trump. He still beat her.

Now the same is happening for Joe China Biden, but that funding advantage has dropped from a 7.5-1 down to a 1.4-1 and the President has a 300% increase in fund raising, compared to a 33% decrease for Biden from 2016 over Clinton.

The changes in both groups, of course, are essentially in reaction to the actions of the other. All reaction and emotion, and no critical thinking.

The GOP hasn't been remotely "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) since Coolidge.

The Overton window has moved so far left that a squishy used car salesman like Eisenhower would be called a reactionary today.

But you g'head and keep patting yourself on the back over how smart you think you are.
I'm in the majority. You're with the nutters on both ends. You think you and your tribe have all the answers.
latley your posts put you at one end yourself mac.....and as far as oddball being a nutter,he at leasts bad mouths those nutters on the right....when was the last time you got on a far lefty nutter here?...
It'll be fun to watch if Biden wins, and I'm squabbling with the Regressive Lefties like I did when Obama was in office. You guys won't know what to say.

If you think I've changed my position on one (1) issue, just one, you can point it out.

What's different? There's a Republican (kind of) President in the White House. There's much more to comment on. Every single day.

And here's a search of my using the term "Regressive Left" recently. Here ya go: Search results for query: regressive left
mac you have fallen in with the "i hate trump no matter even if he does good crowd"....you sound no different than posters like jones,dana,billy,penelope....and quite a few others here....your hatred has priority over all else....i think the guy is a big mouth asswipe,but i will give him credit for at least trying to do something our chickenshit 20 something percent congress does everything they can to avoid doing.....like immigration and dealing with china,who aint our friend....
I haven't hated anyone since my high school geometry teacher. It's not the way I am.

I've been honest and literal regarding my feelings on Trump and (far more importantly) Trumpism as a reflection of who and what this country is. There's a much bigger picture here, and I'm pretty concerned about it.

The changes in both groups, of course, are essentially in reaction to the actions of the other. All reaction and emotion, and no critical thinking.

The GOP hasn't been remotely "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) since Coolidge.

The Overton window has moved so far left that a squishy used car salesman like Eisenhower would be called a reactionary today.

But you g'head and keep patting yourself on the back over how smart you think you are.
I'm in the majority. You're with the nutters on both ends. You think you and your tribe have all the answers.
latley your posts put you at one end yourself mac.....and as far as oddball being a nutter,he at leasts bad mouths those nutters on the right....when was the last time you got on a far lefty nutter here?...
It'll be fun to watch if Biden wins, and I'm squabbling with the Regressive Lefties like I did when Obama was in office. You guys won't know what to say.

If you think I've changed my position on one (1) issue, just one, you can point it out.

What's different? There's a Republican (kind of) President in the White House. There's much more to comment on. Every single day.

And here's a search of my using the term "Regressive Left" recently. Here ya go: Search results for query: regressive left
mac you have fallen in with the "i hate trump no matter even if he does good crowd"....you sound no different than posters like jones,dana,billy,penelope....and quite a few others here....your hatred has priority over all else....i think the guy is a big mouth asswipe,but i will give him credit for at least trying to do something our chickenshit 20 something percent congress does everything they can to avoid doing.....like immigration and dealing with china,who aint our friend....
I haven't hated anyone since my high school geometry teacher. It's not the way I am.

I've been honest and literal regarding my feelings on Trump and (far more importantly) Trumpism as a reflection of who and what this country is. There's a much bigger picture here, and I'm pretty concerned about it.
you sure agree with the posters here that express nothing but hatred for trump....just sayin....
That doesn't mean I hate him. Life is complicated.

This is not about him.

Forum List

Back