Liberal College Students Given Coloring Books & Play-Doh to Help ‘Cope’ With Trump’s Victory

I am rolling on the floor here!!
15032860_1450746721605639_4184071534913831159_n.jpg

Suicide rates are probably going to increase a lot in the future because these people will not be able to handle the disappointments and hardships of life. They have been coddled and treated like fragile glass. Then people will ask, how did this happen? Well, I think a lot of us will know.

Suicide rates are probably going to increase a lot in the future because these people will not be able to handle the disappointments and hardships of life.
Naw, they're just doing it to get attention from people who no longer pay attention to them.

When they find out that still nobody is interested, they'll stop whining and figure out something else to do.

Suicide rates are probably going to increase a lot in the future because these people will not be able to handle the disappointments and hardships of life.
Naw, they're just doing it to get attention from people who no longer pay attention to them.

When they find out that still nobody is interested, they'll stop whining and figure out something else to do.

I don't know. Some of these kids seem to be kind of emotionally unstable.

Forum List

Back