Lib omalley becomes even stupider

And hey.. he just repealed the death penalty.. we're all waiting to see how much crime just shoots down from that one, considering he is stated it is "proven" that the death penalty is not a deterrent at all... and all those problems with prison crowding, that should disappear too...

But when it don't we will hear the 'moral' argument.. though he and they continually tell us morality don't belong when it is something dealing with lifestyle or other liberal hotpoints

O'Malley is a joke.. I used to consider myself a proud Marylander.. but that was a LONG time ago... cannot wait til 4 years from now, when my youngest graduates, and I get out of this fucking state

And hey.. he just repealed the death penalty.. we're all waiting to see how much crime just shoots down from that one, considering he is stated it is "proven" that the death penalty is not a deterrent at all... and all those problems with prison crowding, that should disappear too...

But when it don't we will hear the 'moral' argument.. though he and they continually tell us morality don't belong when it is something dealing with lifestyle or other liberal hotpoints

O'Malley is a joke.. I used to consider myself a proud Marylander.. but that was a LONG time ago... cannot wait til 4 years from now, when my youngest graduates, and I get out of this fucking state

Same here, Maryland can kiss my a**.

I just recently moved out of that state because I despise it so much. The first year I lived there I got robbed 7 times. I paid $9000 in state and county income taxes the last year I lived there. I gave my self a $9000/yr raise by moving to Florida. You have to be crazy to live in that state.

I just recently moved out of that state because I despise it so much. The first year I lived there I got robbed 7 times. I paid $9000 in state and county income taxes the last year I lived there. I gave my self a $9000/yr raise by moving to Florida. You have to be crazy to live in that state.

Why am I not surprised...I've lived in MD all my life and haven't been robbed once

Forum List

Back