Lib law and order

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Man bailed out of jail by liberal Portland Freedom Fund charged with murder one week later​

Ive lost count of how many time a criminal was let go by our corrupt far left judicial system and then murdered someone later.

I'm too lazy to read the article right now, what was he originally charged with before they bailed him out?

Is this the bail fund that Harris donated to, and supported, that help get demafasict brownshirts out to commit more terror?

I'm too lazy to read the article right now, what was he originally charged with before they bailed him out?
Mohamed Osman Adan was arrested on Aug. 10 over allegations he cut off a GPS monitor he was wearing and broke a no-contact order stemming from allegations of strangulation and attempted assault against the mother of his children, 36-year-old Rachael Angel Abraham.

Clearly leftist organizations don't care about domestic violence.

Mohamed Osman Adan was arrested on Aug. 10 over allegations he cut off a GPS monitor he was wearing and broke a no-contact order stemming from allegations of strangulation and attempted assault against the mother of his children, 36-year-old Rachael Angel Abraham.

Clearly leftist organizations don't care about domestic violence.

Strangulation is violence beyond normal violence. You go for someones neck, you are sending a message IMO. It's also why I'm not a fan of knee on neck against those arrested.

Man bailed out of jail by liberal Portland Freedom Fund charged with murder one week later​

And yet the left believe that if we took everyone's guns away, this would have never happened.

Forum List

Back