"Vacations,leisure is gone" Obama 2008...

So you knew he was a liar but supported him anyway?

I knew no one would give up sleep or their family. I know crazy right? You didnt. I know, stupid right?

So you knew he was lying. Yet you supported him anyway. Why?

No I never believe someone when they say they will not sleep. I do like most people and know that its a euphemism for working hard.

You tho...You're the other type of person who either believes it and is dumb as a brick or you dont believe it and you're whining about nothing

I knew no one would give up sleep or their family. I know crazy right? You didnt. I know, stupid right?

No I never believe someone when they say they will not sleep. I do like most people and know that its a euphemism for working hard.

You tho...You're the other type of person who either believes it and is dumb as a brick or you dont believe it and you're whining about nothing

You're dodging the question. Do you support people who lie? Or do you think somehow it wasnt a lie?

Why the continuing problems with context among Conservatives?

Obama does not declare he will never sleep, spend time with his family or vacation if he becomes President. He is saying that all of these things will be interrupted by the importance of the job

Can we now get six more threads misrepresenting what was said?

Obama has the nerve to still have life after he said it would be gone. BOOOOO!!!!

Obama does not declare he will never sleep, spend time with his family or vacation if he becomes President. He is saying that all of these things will be interrupted by the importance of the job

if it is that fucking simple, how come you do not understand that he LIED :up:

Lied about what?

You do know context and about philosophy right?

This is what he was referring too.

That the Presidency seeps into every part of your life. And he was ready to accept that.

Also? You didn't vote for him, correct?

So what's the big deal. He wasn't talking to you.

:D

Obama is a liar and to say he's not is denying reality.

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

"What we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed."

"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."

politifact.com

He didn't lie about anything, including that little bit you got from politfact.

That's been explained over and over again.

By the way?

A lie is knowingly telling a falsehood.

That's a Reagan/Bush thing.

and yet liberals continue to struggle with clearly articulated context like Congress shall MAKE NO LAWS AGAINST and The rith to wn SHALL NO BE INFRINGED. Liberals are the kings of misinterpretation

and yet liberals continue to struggle with clearly articulated context like Congress shall MAKE NO LAWS AGAINST and The rith to wn SHALL NO BE INFRINGED. Liberals are the kings of misinterpretation

Drinking early today I see

Last edited:

Consider the source...the Daily Caller.

They bribed a Prostitute and made the disgusting claim that Senator Menendez was a Pedophile.

And? They still source the Daily Caller. Even though they've been outed as liars.

Here's the other shoe. A true Pedophile, Ted Nugent? Is a hero to Conservatives.

Good stuff.

You're dodging the question. Do you support people who lie? Or do you think somehow it wasnt a lie?

Try your trolling on someone else :lol:

Hic! :wine:

Last edited:

Drinking early today I see

Mr. H is there also, they're having a drinking contest..

Try your trolling on someone else :lol:

Translation: I support people who lie to my face.

Wait but.... Democrats voted Obama into office.... Are you saying Democrats are stupid for believing Obama?

What's going on today?

Only you believe he was going to give up sleep, vaca and life. Sorry :lol:

So you knew he was a liar but supported him anyway?

Which candidate did you vote for, because he always tells the truth?

Presidents don't take vacations. It's a longheld misnomer to call it a vacation when a president works somewhere other than the whitehouse. Case closed.

No one took more vacation that Royalty Ronald Reagan. But we won't dwell on that....

Forum List

Back