Liar Liar, Pants on Fire!

shut up horses ass or leave you don't like things, please

I like it just fine. Clowns are highly entertaining.

yeah we know, we had a few join just recently

aww. This is fun. We can go back and forth throwing shit patties at each other if you'd like. The only difference between you and I on that, is that I enjoy it, and it pisses you off. (well that, and I know what punctuation is.)

shall we continue, or would you like to admit that you walked right in to this one?

aww. This is fun. We can go back and forth throwing shit patties at each other if you'd like. The only difference between you and I on that, is that I enjoy it, and it pisses you off. (well that, and I know what punctuation is.)

shall we continue, or would you like to admit that you walked right in to this one?

oh yeah, you think you are joe cool and everyone else is pissed off..
we know many of you...........YAWN

oh yeah, you think you are joe cool and everyone else is pissed off..
we know many of you...........YAWN

It bores you so much, yet you keep responding. It's like an angry bull with obsessive compulsive disorder, charging a red cape that doesn't exist.

TP only came up with 31 lies. They must be slipping.

At Last Night's Debate: Romney Told 31 Myths In 41 Minutes | ThinkProgress

I thought this one was especially cynical:

1) “I want to make sure we keep our Pell grant program growing. We’re also going to have our loan program, so that people are able to afford school.” Paul Ryan’s budget could cut Pell Grants for nearly 1 million college students and even Romney’s white paper on education, “A Chance for Every Child,” suggests that he “would reverse the growth in Pell Grant funding.” It says: “A Romney Administration will refocus Pell Grant dollars on the students that need them most and place the program on a responsible long-term path that avoids future funding cliffs and last-minute funding patches.”

If I remember, that was his very first lie. Of the evening, that is.

And, yep, both those lying SOB's have said would cut Pell Grants.

Bastards.

The OP was prophetic... but then, it was like prophecying that the sun will rise and that rain will fall sooner or later.

what follows is not suitable reading for rw's. Rather than the pages of name calling and insults, how about if we all just stipulate that even though its all FACTUAL and WELL REFERENCED, its from a liberal source and therefore should be ignored by rw's.

There. See now? Isn't that easier than page after page of potty mouthed children throwing tantrums?

They don't even bother to read it, they just go straight to diatribe. Otherwise they'd realize they were making themselves look like Jackass circus clowns by responding to it at all.

I agree, I find you highly entertaining. I'm trying to figure out how you actually know less than my Grandkids.

Want to talk about lying??? Obama's the fuck KING!

Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case. It wasn't about a fucking terrorist attack, BUT the protest over our freedom of speech.

On the 13th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

@ 5:00-6:20 you can hear the context in which he mentioned terrorism, Romney was correct in his assertation as, in context, Obama was referring to terrorism in general and not specifically the attack
====

Candy wasn't even right here as Obama said "terror" in the context of the protest.

Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror
Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012, 3:44 AM PDT | Tony Lee
Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror'
On CNN's "State of the Union" on September 30, Candy Crowley insisted David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's chief strategist, was wrong when Axelrod tried to claim President Barack Obama called the Benghazi attack "an act of terror" on the day after.
"First, they said it was not planned, it was part of this tape," Crowley said when Axelrod tried to spin her.
This was Crowley the journalist, unlike the pro-Obama advocate who moderated Tuesday's debate between Obama and Mitt Romney and interjected herself into an argument between Obama and Romney on the exact same issue -- and took Obama's side.
During the debate, Crowley affirmed Obama's assertion that he referred to the Benghazi attacks as acts of terror on the day after.
After Romney correctly said it took Obama 14 days before Obama said the the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror, Crowley took Obama's side -- to an ovation from the town hall audience -- and she proclaimed Obama had indeed claimed the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror the day after the attacks in the White House Rose Garden.
On September 12, the day after the attacks, Obama did say the words "acts of terror" but he was not referring to the attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
Crowley knew that on September 30 and she conceded it again hours after the debate when she went on CNN and said while Romney "was right in the main, but he just chose the wrong word." But the damage had already been done.
With Obama's reelection on the line, Crowley seemed to have conveniently forgotten the facts she knew two weeks before when she grilled Axelrod in a way she should have Obama.

I agree, I find you highly entertaining. I'm trying to figure out how you actually know less than my Grandkids.

I love a good argument. Particularly when it sounds like this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4]I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee - YouTube[/ame]

Okay, now THAT is truly funny.

I'm not only supposed to accept your OPINION about the veracity of the links I posted but I'm also supposed to believe the blog opinion on the far far radical right Heritage and that Heritage is "more reliable".

Whether you accept Heritage as more reliable or not is irrelevant;

{So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.} - Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

Obama's words PROVE that Politifact is lying.

More reliable about what? They might be more reliable than reading chicken bones but I doubt it.

Either you don't know what Heritage is or you're even more radical than they are.

How about the other HUNDREDS of references in the 38 or so pages of Mitt's lies?

The FACT is that Mitt lies more easily than he tells the truth. His cult religion taught him to lie and he does it with terrifying ease. If we don't count any of the other reasons why this corrupt man is not president material, just his pathological aversion to the truth should be more than enough to completely disqualify him.

So let's review;

{So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.} - Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009

This apology by Obama PROVES that Politifact was lying.

well it's evident Obama's cult members have no problems lying for him...Jim Jones Obama

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cyanide Kool aid anyone

One thing is certain, Politifact has zero credibility.

Politifact labels Romney's statement that Obama went on an apology tour "Pants on Fire;"

Well someone is "Pants of Fire" alright, but it's Politifact, not Romney.

The OP was prophetic... but then, it was like prophecying that the sun will rise and that rain will fall sooner or later.

what follows is not suitable reading for rw's. Rather than the pages of name calling and insults, how about if we all just stipulate that even though its all FACTUAL and WELL REFERENCED, its from a liberal source and therefore should be ignored by rw's.

There. See now? Isn't that easier than page after page of potty mouthed children throwing tantrums?

They don't even bother to read it, they just go straight to diatribe. Otherwise they'd realize they were making themselves look like Jackass circus clowns by responding to it at all.

Fuck off, hack.

well it's evident Obama's cult members have no problems lying for him...Jim Jones Obama

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cyanide Kool aid anyone

One thing is certain, Politifact has zero credibility.

Politifact labels Romney's statement that Obama went on an apology tour "Pants on Fire;"

Well someone is "Pants of Fire" alright, but it's Politifact, not Romney.

God forbid that someone try and repair the damage to America's absolutely destroyed international image.

And you may have noticed, he did not tell them he was sorry. He acknowledged that America had been arrogant. And how right he is.

that isn't an "apology tour."

TP only came up with 31 lies. They must be slipping.

At Last Night's Debate: Romney Told 31 Myths In 41 Minutes | ThinkProgress

I thought this one was especially cynical:

1) “I want to make sure we keep our Pell grant program growing. We’re also going to have our loan program, so that people are able to afford school.” Paul Ryan’s budget could cut Pell Grants for nearly 1 million college students and even Romney’s white paper on education, “A Chance for Every Child,” suggests that he “would reverse the growth in Pell Grant funding.” It says: “A Romney Administration will refocus Pell Grant dollars on the students that need them most and place the program on a responsible long-term path that avoids future funding cliffs and last-minute funding patches.”

Hey dick, Paul Ryan's budget is not Mitt Romney's budget.

God forbid that someone try and repair the damage to America's absolutely destroyed international image.

And you may have noticed, he did not tell them he was sorry. He acknowledged that America had been arrogant. And how right he is.

that isn't an "apology tour."

No one cares that you agree with the apology, the FACT is that Obama did go on an aplogy tour and that Politifact is blatantly lying.

Politifact is no different than ThinkProgress or DailyKOS, it's a hate site tossing red meat to mindless fucks like you. It has no value as an information source, and certainly not as a "fact checker."

the Mad Cow blog... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

Right on time and saying exactly what I expected you to say. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Anything is better than actually questioning your candidate about his lies, right?

NEXT ....?

Too bad you don't do that with Obama. He is the one who lies to us all the time.
Obama had been a liar his whole life. PBS had a special where they interviewed one of his class mates in the 5th grade. She said he was telling them all he was from Indonesian Royalty and was being educated there in Hawaii to become their next ruler. :eusa_whistle:

the Mad Cow blog... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rolleyes:

Right on time and saying exactly what I expected you to say. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Anything is better than actually questioning your candidate about his lies, right?

NEXT ....?

Too bad you don't do that with Obama. He is the one who lies to us all the time.
Obama had been a liar his whole life. PBS had a special where they interviewed one of his class mates in the 5th grade. She said he was telling them all he was from Indonesian Royalty and was being educated there in Hawaii to become their next ruler. :eusa_whistle:

533 lies from MitTwit and you're worried about what a woman remembers from a little boy whose father had abandoned him. As though there is anything in that interview that could even remotely be considered nefarious. You know, like a kid using a nickname. Even John Kennedy was known as "Jack". You got a problem with that too? Or is your problem with our president's name NOT being common and maybe sounding, oh I don't know, BLACK?

You conveniently didn't link to the ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT of the interview. An innocent oversight, I'm sure. :eusa_whistle:

Answer: So we didn't have a lot of blacks in Hawaii, and we didn't have a lot of blacks at Punahou.

Question: Could you tell it affected him in a way, that he needed to sort of search out an identity; that maybe he felt somewhat awkward, that he was dealing with something about being slightly different in a place where everybody was slightly different, but he was slightly different in a different way? Could you see it in him, in that he had some stuff to deal with?

Answer: In hindsight, absolutely; at the time, no, I didn't have any idea. I'm sure I was more caught up in my own identity issues, like any kid is trying to find himself. But you're right. Not every kid has the differences that he had.

I think part of the reason that he came up with being an Indonesian prince or a Kenyan prince to his fifth-grade class was sort of that sense of OK, I feel a little different, so I'd better be something a little fancier, because it was a fancy school. So while not everyone there was wealthy, and not everyone there was Caucasian, despite the reputation, there were a lot of wealthy people at the school. I mean, in high school, an awful lot of kids had their own cars, which I didn't. I'm pretty sure Barry didn't.
The FRONTLINE Interview: Kristen Caldwell | The Choice 2012 | FRONTLINE | PBS

Tell ya what ... If you're wanting to go off yet another endless birther rant, start by explaining how President Obama left Kenya, which didn't even exist then, got to Hawaii to put TWO birth announcements in TWO DIFFERENT newspapers and then get back to Kenya (did I mention that Kenya did not even exist at that time?) in time to be born.

To help you out, here's a link that's are filled with the usual ASSSShole lies that you desperate pretzel rw's love so much. Knock yourself out.

Obama’s Former Classmate: Obama Said His Father Was Indonesian King | PBS | TheBlaze.com

And then there's this -
President Obama: World's First Birther (He's an Indonesian Prince) | The Daily Dolt

Forum List

Back