LGBTQ Pride

Oh my God, poor kid... The left is so far off the deep end...

Hell, I'm very tolerant of gays and transgenders and the like, and I wonder if I would have been considered a Democrat years ago. I mean, I see old clips of Clinton and Obama saying "I believe marriage is between a man and woman," etc. But the left is so fucking insane now... Poor kid...
Is it fair to judge all liberals for the actions of a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! :eusa_clap:

I don't blame all gays or liberals for the heinous act, just these two individuals. But, yes, I have noticed an overall shift further towards the left when it comes to liberals (gender being a spectrum, and such). I very much like Bill Clinton as a president, and he's a Democrat. I've also heard and agreed with other old sound clips of other past Democrat politicians which is what made me curious if I would have been considered a Democrat 20 years ago.

If you're interested, I'd love to discuss this in private with you as well.
In the OP no one is blaming all fags or liberals for this, why must you lie about it?

Be quiet.
The adults are talking.

An adult posted the thread you are now derailing.

Oh my God, poor kid... The left is so far off the deep end...

Hell, I'm very tolerant of gays and transgenders and the like, and I wonder if I would have been considered a Democrat years ago. I mean, I see old clips of Clinton and Obama saying "I believe marriage is between a man and woman," etc. But the left is so fucking insane now... Poor kid...
Is it fair to judge all liberals for the actions of a few?

Lol! :eusa_clap:

I don't blame all gays or liberals for the heinous act, just these two individuals. But, yes, I have noticed an overall shift further towards the left when it comes to liberals (gender being a spectrum, and such). I very much like Bill Clinton as a president, and he's a Democrat. I've also heard and agreed with other old sound clips of other past Democrat politicians which is what made me curious if I would have been considered a Democrat 20 years ago.

If you're interested, I'd love to discuss this in private with you as well.
In the OP no one is blaming all fags or liberals for this, why must you lie about it?

Be quiet.
The adults are talking.

An adult posted the thread you are now derailing.

The OP is totally clueless.

Forum List

Back