LGBT Activist Urges the Government to Fight 'The Pernicious Power of Prayer'

SmellDegenerates.jpg

The LGBTQ+ movement are nothing more than a pervert movement.

Their end goal will be the removal of the age of consent and bestiality laws. They're a dangerous lot. Another crackpot mob who get pandered to from morons who don't have the first idea about anything in life - as usual.

Personally I don't give a shit about Prayers because I am an Atheist.

It could happen there, but in America it is impossible......

The 1st amendment says:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

LINK

======

You brits should have prevented this with a 1st amendment of your own.

Personally I don't give a shit about Prayers because I am an Atheist.

It could happen there, but in America it is impossible......

The 1st amendment says:

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

LINK

======

You brits should have prevented this with a 1st amendment of your own.
LMAO .....

You still think the 1st Amendment remains intact?

*gullible*

The LGBTQ+ movement are nothing more than a pervert movement.

Their end goal will be the removal of the age of consent and bestiality laws. They're a dangerous lot. Another crackpot mob who get pandered to from morons who don't have the first idea about anything in life - as usual.

Oh yes! It has always been about the children, particularly since the mid-1980s when the schools started pushing the homosexual agenda over the AIDS epidemic.

The militant homosexuals refused to close 'gay' bathhouses so the numbers of the dead would pile up in order to gain sympathy. That is the evil we are dealing with.

The fact is that religion has been used to justify discrimination many times in the past. Religion is the basis for discriminating against LGBT people.
Uninformed ...

Only KARMA can discriminate against our sins ....

Keep blaming religion .. eventually you will have to give that blame up ...

Forum List

Back