Did people not realize flight attendants scrutinized them?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

It was more than obvious to me. I don't know how many times I changed seats to the emergency exits at their requests. It's been a couple years since I was on a plane, but it was obvious that these people were calculating as they greeted you on the plane, then walked up and down the aisles multiple times and then quietly discussed things among each other.

Everyone who THINKS does this. I don't walk through fuckin Wal-Mart without observing people and attempting to figure out who if anyone is a thief, a threat, a sheep, or carrying a weapon legally and an ally.

Well, I don't care if they are thieves, but I do care if they are threats.

Of course, flight attendants are sizing everyone up. I just get embarrassed by their not so subtle glances southward when, ahem, sizing Me up.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :highfive:

I had no idea they looked for people to help out in an emergency...as passengers my son and I do something similar by looking at who might cause an emergency along with judging the pilots and flight attendants ability to handle a criss.

I used to have hot stewardesses checking out my package when I was younger.

It doesn't happen so much now that I am an old man.

They LOOOOOVE to be called stewardesses these days. You should do it more often. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hell some of them do not even want to be called flight attendants anymore. They are "Air Crew".

It was more than obvious to me. I don't know how many times I changed seats to the emergency exits at their requests. It's been a couple years since I was on a plane, but it was obvious that these people were calculating as they greeted you on the plane, then walked up and down the aisles multiple times and then quietly discussed things among each other.

Everyone who THINKS does this. I don't walk through fuckin Wal-Mart without observing people and attempting to figure out who if anyone is a thief, a threat, a sheep, or carrying a weapon legally and an ally.

I think that's smart.

They LOOOOOVE to be called stewardesses these days. You should do it more often. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hell some of them do not even want to be called flight attendants anymore. They are "Air Crew".
Now, don't forget to ask me if I care, k?

It goes without saying that old men don't care about anything except the quality of their bowel movements and their social security cost of living increases.

It goes without saying that old men don't care about anything except the quality of their bowel movements and their social security cost of living increases.
The quality of my bowel movements is a given, son.

Don't sell me short

Forum List

Back