Lev Parnas, Key Player in Ukraine Affair, Completes Break With Trump and Giuliani

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
WASHINGTON — Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who played a central role in the campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate political rivals of President Trump, completed his break with the White House on Wednesday, asserting for the first time in public that the president was fully aware of the efforts to dig up damaging information on his behalf.

In an interview with The New York Times on the day the House transmitted articles of impeachment against Mr. Trump to the Senate, Mr. Parnas also expressed regret for having trusted Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer and the architect of the Ukraine pressure campaign. His lawyer said he was eager to cooperate with federal prosecutors investigating Mr. Giuliani.

In the messages, Mr. Giuliani boasted of the effort to secure the visa: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it.” Mr. Parnas said the reference to No. 1 was to Mr. Trump.

“I am betting my whole life that Trump knew exactly everything that was going on that Rudy Giuliani was doing in Ukraine,” Mr. Parnas said.

Lev Parnas, Key Player in Ukraine Affair, Completes Break With Trump and Giuliani

Come on Trump Humpers and tell us how much of a liar that Lev Parnas is and that he is just making all this up to save his own skin.

WASHINGTON — Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who played a central role in the campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate political rivals of President Trump, completed his break with the White House on Wednesday, asserting for the first time in public that the president was fully aware of the efforts to dig up damaging information on his behalf.

In an interview with The New York Times on the day the House transmitted articles of impeachment against Mr. Trump to the Senate, Mr. Parnas also expressed regret for having trusted Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer and the architect of the Ukraine pressure campaign. His lawyer said he was eager to cooperate with federal prosecutors investigating Mr. Giuliani.

In the messages, Mr. Giuliani boasted of the effort to secure the visa: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it.” Mr. Parnas said the reference to No. 1 was to Mr. Trump.

“I am betting my whole life that Trump knew exactly everything that was going on that Rudy Giuliani was doing in Ukraine,” Mr. Parnas said.

Come on Trump Humpers and tell us how much of a liar that Lev Parnas is and that he is just making all this up to save his own skin.
What's this digging up dirt bullcrap on a political rival, when Biden has been found alledgedly to be corrupt beyond anyone's imagination, and therefore should be disqualified maybe even jailed instead of freely running for any position in our government going forward ?? Biden, the hopes and dreams of the Democrats was caught red handed by his own boasting of a Quid-pro-quo, and now it's cover up time with all the spin and bullcrap wording to attempt to clear him.

What's this digging up dirt bullcrap on a political rival, when Biden has been found alledgedly to be corrupt beyond anyone's imagination, and therefore should be disqualified maybe even jailed instead of freely running for any position in our government going forward ?? Biden, the hopes and dreams of the Democrats was caught red handed by his own boasting of a Quid-pro-quo, and now it's cover up time with all the spin and bullcrap wording to attempt to clear him.
How can you keep a straight face when you type this nonsense ?

Nobody believes anything Lev Parnas has to say.

He is only turning on Trump after he was indicted and arrested for violating campaign finance laws in the hope of making a deal with the Feds to plea to a reduced prison sentence. ... :cool:

He is only turning on Trump after he was indicted and arrested for violating campaign finance laws in the hope of making a deal with the Feds to plea to a reduced prison sentence. ... :cool:

since the dude hasn't even plead guilty, & CONsidering you don't believe that the holocaust happened - your 'theory' really can't be taken seriously. parnas' strategy is to stay alive, by coming out now after his hard copy docs & phone has been returned, he figures the more he talks publicly, the safer he is. the ambassador that was being tracked & then taken outa ukraine in the middle of the night testified under oath that she felt 'threatened'. i'm willing to bet that parnas was too.

Hopefully the investigation that is currently being done by the Justice Dept into Joe and Hunter Biden will start turning up some indictments soon....oh wait!

There isn't an investigation...…..guess we have to wait for Ukraine or China to do it for us....

#MAGA

Why was he so closely connected to anything Trump -- for him to turn on Trump??

Oh I remember....because Trump's lawyer enlisted him to help Trump dig up dirt on Biden, using the leverage of holding up military aid to help him do it....which is basically why he is being impeached....

I didn’t do it ! I swear the president told me to do it! Let me out lol

Fucking idiot.

but.....but.....but.... Biden.

Well your party held both houses & still have the senate so tell them to investigate Biden. They have not because they know you are a lying fuck & there is nothing to your Biden lies.

You assfucks get dumber every fucking day.

Why the fuck did Trump send his personal attorney to the Ukraine? Was he on the government payroll?

Yeah... He's so credible Shifft refused to have him testify.

tumblr_pl57b274AN1wohnyh_540.jpg

Fucking idiot.

but.....but.....but.... Biden.

Well your party held both houses & still have the senate so tell them to investigate Biden. They have not because they know you are a lying fuck & there is nothing to your Biden lies.

You assfucks get dumber every fucking day.
Desperate and Angry is no way to go through life.

Yeah... He's so credible Shifft refused to have him testify.

View attachment 300711

Idk MAWA Man, time will tell.

now that parnas has implicated pence in this, it looks like ukraine will be opening an investigation into a US VP after all! :113:

So is the newly discovered toy Lev the next impeachment baby doll for the deranged Dems after this witch hunt fails?????

They'll take anything at this point....

JO

Forum List

Back