Letter nominating trump for Nobel forged. Twice.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gee. How shocking.

Could this be the work of David Dennison?

And now, during his most recent kkk rally, trump himself nominated himself.

(An aside ... Note that fox misspelled president. Could that be where trump learned to spell it?)

Trump twice received forged nomination for Nobel Peace Prize, committee says

Fox News

Authorities believe the same perpetrator fraudulently nominated Presient Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize twice. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

President Donald Trump's been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

---------------------------

Person with forged identity nominated Trump for Nobel peace prize, officials say

Nobel committee secretary Olav Njolstad said it appears the same person was responsible for forging nominations in 2017 as well

Associated Press in Copenhagen

Thu 1 Mar 2018 11.31 EST Last modified on Thu 1 Mar 2018 11.40 EST

Norwegian Nobel committee has said that someone using a stolen identity nominated Donald Trump for the award. Photograph: UPI / Barcroft Images

The Norwegian Nobel Committee, which selects winners of the peace prize, has said that someone using a stolen identity has nominated Donald Trump for the award.

The Norwegian news agency NTB quoted committee secretary Olav Njolstad as saying it appears the same person was responsible for forging nominations in 2017, as well.

Njolstad who could not immediately be reached for comment, declined to identify the person, adding that Norwegian police have been informed.

“Every year, we get lots of invalid nominations, but these are nominations that are not valid because those who nominate are not qualified to do so,” Njolstad told NTB. “As far as I know, this is the first example of someone nominating someone by stealing another person’s identity.”

FOLLOW THE WEEK ON FACEBOOK
Fake Nominations
Someone keeps submitting fake Nobel Peace Prize nominations for Trump
Not just anyone can nominate a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize — you have to be a head of state, past recipient, lawmaker, Cabinet member, or certain university professor or official, to name some examples. Last year's Trump nomination letter was subjected to a lengthy forensic examination, and Njolstad told the Times it's fair to assume that the forged nominations were purported to have been from a nominator who said, when contacted, that they were not legitimate. Oslo police Inspector Rune Skjold said his economic crimes unit had been in touch with the FBI, suggesting that the forger is in the U.S., and police believe the same person is responsible for both forged nominations. Peter Weber

Boy, the TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with this OP. Like his or her's 5th post on the same topic. I think we get it by now, this OP really really really hates that Donald Trump guy.

But on a side note, the South Korean leader has recommended Trump for the Peace Prize. Will he get it? I doubt it. The Nobel Prize is handed out by Left/Globalists. It's the only reason Obama and Gore got one. They did absolutely nothing for World Peace. They received the award for merely being fellow Left/Globalists. And obviously Trump isn't a member of their club. So, i don't expect him to receive the award. But then again, i don't care either.

John Miller did it.

He has a tendency to forget what lies he has told and then tells more lies to try (and fail) to cover up those lies.

I wonder, does he lose track of all the phony names he has used for his lies?

Boy, the TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is strong with this OP. Like his or her's 5th post on the same topic. I think we get it by now, this OP really really really hates that Donald Trump guy.

But on a side note, the South Korean leader has recommended Trump for the Peace Prize. Will he get it? I doubt it. The Nobel Prize is handed out by Left/Globalists. It's the only reason Obama and Gore got one. They did absolutely nothing for World Peace. They received the award for merely being fellow Left/Globalists. And obviously Trump isn't a member of their club. So, i don't expect him to receive the award. But then again, i don't care either.

Nope. You're lying. Again.

One post about trump's lying letters and one about Dennis Rodman.

Leave the lying to trump.

s-210031_banner.jpg

Forgery is one of his strong suits ...

Nope. You're lying. Again.

One post about trump's lying letters and one about Dennis Rodman.

Leave the lying to trump.

Yeah, how many threads you gonna start on this same topic? It seems like you're incredibly panicked over Trump maybe receiving the award. I mean, even you know he deserves it much more than Obama and Gore did. And you're one of their most loyal sycophants. I think you really are panicking.

Truth is, Trump's done far more for World Peace. But like i said, i doubt he'll receive the award. He isn't a member of their Left/Globalist NWO club. So you can chill out. It isn't likely to happen. No need for more repetitive boring threads on it. You can make this your last. Take care. ;)

Forum List

Back