Letter from Hillary to her supporters

I just hope its the last we've heard from her----ever;

I hope their speaking fees drop to about $50 a plate;

I fully expect the funding for the Clinton Foundation to collapse---it has nothing left to Sell.

The question is whether she goes to jail.

I don't think any further inquiry ought to be made into her private server e-mail deal...a pardon should be granted on that if necessary. She has paid for that by it being a reason she lost the Presidency.

We try not to punish our past trusted officers for fear that we would look like a Banana Republic.

But, I do believe there is an ongoing investigation as to whether she used her position as Secretary to State to sell out The Citizens for Money from Foreign Governments or their Agents....to the Clinton Foundation That would be an enormous violation of Trust...a gross breach of her fiduciary duty...a Treachery and a Felony. It would be something akin to Treason.

It would be an attempt to turn this wonderful American Republic into a Banana Republic.

Its close to unforgivable.

But, I would also be satisfied if we would never have to see her depraved personage in the public view again.

She's a Grandmother now. Maybe she will be competent at that & will do it without a bribe.

I am, by the way...as is America.....ready for a woman president.

But, we want one like Margaret Thatcher who made her own way....who has not gotten very nearly into the Oval Office by riding the coat-tails of her husband, a past president.....as if America was just another Banana Republic.

Good Bye Hillary.
You've consumed too much koolaid. I'm going to do my best to support Trump so I'm gonna limit the trash talk, however, you have to realize at some point that he didn't really mean much of what he said during the campaign. He said what he needed to to win and was playing you. Not convinced, how do you explain his insistent claims of Hillary's useless public service and claims to lock her up then within hours after winning he is expressing his gratitude for her public service. Here is the quote from Trumps lips:
"We owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country"

All the criminal talk was hyped up BS to fit his characterization for Crooked Hillary. He and his campaign beat this to death with distorted analysis. People like you apparently took the bait. It is very sad. Start to watch as his tune changes on every issue he campaigned on. Obamacare, will be modified, not repealed and replaced. The wall will not span the border nor will Mexico pay for it, and there will be amnesty... It was all propagandist posturing and if you think he is going to get all that stuff done, you are dreaming.

Sir:

Thank you for the reasonably respectful response, which actually undertook to debate a point.

All I have seen from those who disagree with people like me on this board is:

"Nutter!"

"Racist!"

"Homophobe!"

Zenophobe!"

I have learned to be a proud Deplorable.

I didn't listen to a single thing from Donald Trump in forming my opinion of the depraved Hillary Clinton. She has been before us for 30 years and is well understood by anyone who has paid attention.

Trump's hyperbole is not much different than a regular politician..except it is stated with guts. He stakes out a position of what he "will" do...and we all know (most of us know) he means that is what he "will try to do".....this being a Democracy and all.

To him, it is a negotiating position....he hopes to deal from a position of power...which comes in the end mostly from Intellect...and now that he has won...it is from a very strong position...very strong...because he can call his hyperbole a Mandate.

Buckle your seat belts Bolsheviks.

Half the country voted in a fascist, this isn't the time to be nice.
U need to be put into a tent city in rural MS.

Hilarious. There won't be any tent cities Cubby but there will be armies marching on Washington. Do yourself a solid and go stand in front and try to stop them. Be sure to bring your colostomy bag so you don't crap yourself or maybe you can threaten everyone with your '2nd amendment rights'. You know code for how you'll 'shoot' people. No one gives a flying fuck about the fake bravado conservatives engage in daily. Deep down you are cowards.

Hillary's letter was a standard gesture at reconciliation after an election but conservatives have not offered that in decades so you get what you get. Like it, don't like it' whine about it, nobody cares.

What army is that? Are you now suggesting insurrection?

It is not the end of the world. Trump is not a fascist. His supporters engaged in far less violence that has Hillary's. The fascist are now rioting in the streets and I will bet most don't know why.

He's a fascist and you are happy he's a fascists. You've been waiting for a dictator to 'tell them dern libruls who's boss of them'.

Hillary and Obama today were gesturing towards reconciliation. Conservatives will get the same that they have given the last 8 years. Trump is not a legitimate President and will be opposed and ignored at every moment, as will the Republican Politburo in Congress who pretend to be Americans. You people aren't. You've wanted secession for a long time now so get going. Take the red south welfare states and build a wall so the rest of us don't have to see you. Don't SAY you are going to secede and build a wall, actually DO it.

U need to be put into a tent city in rural MS.

Hilarious. There won't be any tent cities Cubby but there will be armies marching on Washington. Do yourself a solid and go stand in front and try to stop them. Be sure to bring your colostomy bag so you don't crap yourself or maybe you can threaten everyone with your '2nd amendment rights'. You know code for how you'll 'shoot' people. No one gives a flying fuck about the fake bravado conservatives engage in daily. Deep down you are cowards.

Hillary's letter was a standard gesture at reconciliation after an election but conservatives have not offered that in decades so you get what you get. Like it, don't like it' whine about it, nobody cares.

What army is that? Are you now suggesting insurrection?

It is not the end of the world. Trump is not a fascist. His supporters engaged in far less violence that has Hillary's. The fascist are now rioting in the streets and I will bet most don't know why.

He's a fascist and you are happy he's a fascists. You've been waiting for a dictator to 'tell them dern libruls who's boss of them'.

Hillary and Obama today were gesturing towards reconciliation. Conservatives will get the same that they have given the last 8 years. Trump is not a legitimate President and will be opposed and ignored at every moment, as will the Republican Politburo in Congress who pretend to be Americans. You people aren't. You've wanted secession for a long time now so get going. Take the red south welfare states and build a wall so the rest of us don't have to see you. Don't SAY you are going to secede and build a wall, actually DO it.

After 8 years of Obama and you speak of dictators. Really?

You fascists lost....build a bridge and get over it....we rejected your vision of Nazi Germany for America.....

We are coming to tear down your ovens, bulldoze your plantation fence, and set your slaves free....hang on for the ride, you will hate it.....

She should of addressed the crowd last night in person. Those people deserved better treatment than what Hillary showed towards them through her non-appearance. I thought it was rather tacky to shrug them off like she did, most of them probably had been there at least 8 hours.
Should have.

I just hope its the last we've heard from her----ever;

I hope their speaking fees drop to about $50 a plate;

I fully expect the funding for the Clinton Foundation to collapse---it has nothing left to Sell.

The question is whether she goes to jail.

I don't think any further inquiry ought to be made into her private server e-mail deal...a pardon should be granted on that if necessary. She has paid for that by it being a reason she lost the Presidency.

We try not to punish our past trusted officers for fear that we would look like a Banana Republic.

But, I do believe there is an ongoing investigation as to whether she used her position as Secretary to State to sell out The Citizens for Money from Foreign Governments or their Agents....to the Clinton Foundation. That would be an enormous violation of Trust...a gross breach of her fiduciary duty...a Treachery and a Felony. It would be something akin to Treason.

It would be an attempt to turn this wonderful American Republic into a Banana Republic.

Its close to unforgivable.

But, I would also be satisfied if we would never have to see her depraved personage in the public view again.

She's a Grandmother now. Maybe she will be competent at that & will do it without a bribe.

I am, by the way...as is America.....ready for a woman president.

But, we want one like Margaret Thatcher who made her own way....who has not gotten very nearly into the Oval Office by riding the coat-tails of her husband, a past president.....as if America was just another Banana Republic.

Good Bye Hillary.
You are a nasty mean spirited bastard.

Forum List

Back