Lets talk.

Biden isn't the friend of liberals. He did lunch with a racist southerner Strom Thurmond and apparently, wasn't a supporter of gay/trans rights, either. I won't bother to post it here. He said whatever it took to get elected, which seems to be the Dem's creedo.

After the loss of their beloved Hillary and how traumatized they were by Trump, The Democrats yearned for the memories they had when Obama was President. They thought that since Joe Biden had served under Obama, they were turning the clock back to the Obama years.

Imagine their surprise then they found out what they really got. :laughing0301:

After the loss of their beloved Hillary and how traumatized they were by Trump, The Democrats yearned for the memories they had when Obama was President. They thought that since Joe Biden had served under Obama, they were turning the clock back to the Obama years.

Imagine their surprise then they found out what they really got. :laughing0301:
True. But not funny.

You can see the leftards through their actions. Just shut your ears. Ignore what they say, and just watch what they do. Then you'll see the patterns. The audio is just noise, it's ear pollution.

Biden isn't the friend of liberals. He did lunch with a racist southerner Strom Thurmond and apparently, wasn't a supporter of gay/trans rights, either. I won't bother to post it here. He said whatever it took to get elected, which seems to be the Dem's creedo.
I think the term you are looking for is "virtue signaling"

They don't care about anything but power and will patronize any group they can for support.

Facts prove me right. For example, name one person who is black, gay, trans, female, etc., who is a conservative and whom they defend. You can't, thus it is all about their political tyranny that matters to them. In fact, about 50 Blacks in Chicago were shot this last weekend. Name anyone who cares from their little heart felt party.

Not one cares.

Candidates saying whatever it takes to get elected?

NO WAY

NO WAY BRO

THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN
Are you saying they have no real representation Mac?

I would agree.

So does this mean democracy is a sham, just a mix of propaganda and lies?

In other words, do they care more about the temperature of the globe going down half a degree or whether people can put food on their table thanks to massive inflation?

As we saw with the inflation bill, it was all about climate change and nothing to do with inflation. In fact, the spending will make inflation worse.

The problem is the system under which these people operate.

Fix the system, and you'll change the motivations, incentives and behaviors.

That's up to us.
So you are saying we have no representation.

Thanks for that.

Well let's get out the decoder ring and slide ruler to fix "the system".

I appoint Mac for the task.

Now what?

So you are saying we have no representation.
Thanks for that.
Well let's get out the decoder ring and slide ruler to fix "the system".
I appoint Mac for the task.
Now what?
No, that's not what I'm saying. As usual, what you perceive me saying is only happening in your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

Fixing the system would require a combination of changes. For example:
  1. Publicly-funded elections to squeeze money out of politics
  2. Bi-partisan redistricting commissions
  3. Ranked Choice voting
  4. Non-partisan primaries
  5. Short, strict term limits
I'm not expecting this to make sense to you. You asked, I answered. You're welcome.

No, that's not what I'm saying. As usual, what you perceive me saying is only happening in your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

Fixing the system would require a combination of changes. For example:
  1. Publicly-funded elections to squeeze money out of politics
  2. Bi-partisan redistricting commissions
  3. Ranked Choice voting
  4. Non-partisan primaries
  5. Short, strict term limits
I'm not expecting this to make sense to you. You asked, I answered. You're welcome.
No, that is what you are saying. You are saying that the current system does not allow representation since your mythical goals are untenable, or at best, not realized yet.

The problem is the system under which these people operate.

Fix the system, and you'll change the motivations, incentives and behaviors.

That's up to us.

Motivations
Incentives
"behaviors"

It's so creepy, Mac, the way you talk about people. I'm a TEACHER and I don't talk about "behavior" as much as you do. Nor do I talk about humans as specimens to be "observed"

CREEPY

Motivations
Incentives
"behaviors"

It's so creepy, Mac, the way you talk about people. I'm a TEACHER and I don't talk about "behavior" as much as you do. Nor do I talk about humans as specimens to be "observed"

CREEPY
Indeed.

Mac has the unenviable position of wanting desperately to defend the current political elite while realizing he is unable to do so.

What a miserable existence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back