Zone1 Let's Talk About "Merit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What had the Palestinians been doing for the two thousand years they lived there? Nothing really. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they live in poverty. That oil is discovered using methods invented in the West. It is drilled using methods invented in the West. It is refined using methods invented in the West to fuel automobiles invented in the West.

Well, kicking Crusader Ass, there's that.

I think I have made it rather clear that I am liberal on economic and environmental issues, and conservative on race and crime. I vote Democrat, but I dislike stands the Democrats began to take in 1964. I do not think the Republicans are an acceptable alternative, because they no longer believe in balanced budgets.

Actually, both parties are guilty on the budget front.

I think most conservatives would be horrified by your racial views.

I think most conservatives would be horrified by your racial views.
Some might pretend to be horrified. I doubt even that.

Most liberals know that what I say is true. They like to pretend otherwise.

If they genuinely believed that the assertions of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein and J. Philippe Rushton are false they would welcome a candid debate of those assertions. Instead, they jump up and down, wave their arms, and yell "Racist! Racist! Racist!"

The Palestinians did not do that by themselves. The entire Arab world with the help of the Turks did that.

Point is, a bunch of silly ass white people got their asses kicked back to Europe despite having God on their side.
The Zionists should pay attention.

Eventually, they'll be pushed into the sea. The world will be better off for it.

Some might pretend to be horrified. I doubt even that.

Most liberals know that what I say is true. They like to pretend otherwise.

Uh, no, guy, your racism belongs to another age... one most of us look at embarrassment with. Or like to try to pretend didn't happen.

If our past racism was such a great thing, guys like DeSantis would be happy to teach it in the school rather than pass laws against CRT. You wouldn't have southern inbreds trying to claim that the Civil War was about anything OTHER than slavery.

If they genuinely believed that the assertions of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein and J. Philippe Rushton are false they would welcome a candid debate of those assertions. Instead, they jump up and down, wave their arms, and yell "Racist! Racist! Racist!"

We had that debate 50 years ago. You don't "debate" racists any more than you debate flat earthers, holocaust deniers, or NAMBLA members.

Point is, a bunch of silly ass white people got their asses kicked back to Europe despite having God on their side.
The Zionists should pay attention.

Eventually, they'll be pushed into the sea. The world will be better off for it.
How would the world be better off by replacing a country governed by the most accomplished group of people in the world by a nation that does things like this?

----------

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians, by James Emery

In the Palestinian communities of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Israel, and Jordan, women are executed in their homes, in open fields, and occasionally in public, sometimes before crowds of cheering onlookers...

Among Palestinians, all sexual encounters, including rape and incest, are blamed on the woman...

In some areas, a Palestinian woman is required to have a male relative accompany her whenever she leaves the home. Unfortunately, her male "guardian" -- father, brother, uncle, or cousin -- may be a sexual predator who rapes her. Should she become pregnant, he will publicly condemn her for dishonoring the family after killing both her and their unborn child...

A sixteen-year-old Palestinian girl became pregnant after being raped by her younger brother. Once her condition became known, her family encouraged her older brother to kill her to remove the blemish from their honor. Her brothers, the rapist and the murderer, were exonerated. The girl was blamed. "She made a mistake," said one of her male cousins. "She had to pay for it."

James Emery is an anthropologist and journalist. Information for this article was obtained through interviews and research conducted in North America, West Asia, and the Middle East. The names of some of the Palestinians interviewed were changed to protect their identities.

Uh, no, guy, your racism belongs to another age... one most of us look at embarrassment with. Or like to try to pretend didn't happen...

We had that debate 50 years ago. You don't "debate" racists any more than you debate flat earthers, holocaust deniers, or NAMBLA members.
What has happened during the last fifty years that proves that the Negro race is intrinsically equal to the white race in average characteristics? Show me the data that demonstrates that Negroes have closed the race gap in mental aptitude test scores, academic performance, and rates of crime and illegitimacy. Show me the data that demonstrates that they are even closing the race gap.

Until you can, we need to continue the debate, because your side has not won.

Anti-Black stereotypes are rationalization of the resentment that white people have for their tiny peckers.
Professor J. Philippe Rushton has pointed out that there is a negative correlation between penis size and brain size, and a positive correlation between brain size and intelligence.

How would the world be better off by replacing a country governed by the most accomplished group of people in the world by a nation that does things like this?

----------

"Reputation is Everything": Honor Killing Among the Palestinians, by James Emery

Yawn, racist propaganda. Fact is the Palestinians are pretty secular. I went to college with a couple of Pali girls. they wore tight jeans and dressed like Americans.

What has happened during the last fifty years that proves that the Negro race is intrinsically equal to the white race in average characteristics? Show me the data that demonstrates that Negroes have closed the race gap in mental aptitude test scores, academic performance, and rates of crime and illegitimacy. Show me the data that demonstrates that they are even closing the race gap.

Show me where we spent the resources to close those gaps, and then we can talk.

Oh, illegitimacy, not such a big deal, really. Even White people have 30% of their kids born outside of marriage

Professor J. Philippe Rushton has pointed out that there is a negative correlation between penis size and brain size

Spoken like a man with a tiny dick. Probably explains much. Jamal probably left his old lady with a silly smile on her face, too.

Show me where we spent the resources to close those gaps, and then we can talk.
The Heritage Foundation, The War on Poverty After 50 Years, September 15, 2014

Authors:Rachel Sheffield and Robert Rector

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

-----------

We have spent all kinds of money on programs designed to bring blacks up to white standards. All we have to show for it is a vast, unemployable underclass, the members of which often supplement their welfare checks with the gains of criminal activity.

We never had to spend money on Oriental immigrants. They hit the ground running. Now most of them are more prosperous than white gentiles.

Oh, illegitimacy, not such a big deal, really. Even White people have 30% of their kids born outside of marriage
On several occasions I have documented that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony tended to do much better in life than other children.

Spoken like a man with a tiny dick. Probably explains much. Jamal probably left his old lady with a silly smile on her face, too.
Jamal is your obsession not mine. I do not know the guy.

When you took showers in gym class did the gays complement you on your huge penis?

Is it an insult to point out that by every, objective criterion Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites, and even less intelligent than Orientals?

Is it an insult to point out that Negroes have higher crime rates than whites, and even higher rates than Orientals?

Is an insult to point out that Negroes have higher rates of illegitimacy rates than whites, and even higher rates than Orientals?

It may be an "insult" depending on how the word is defined. It is certainly the truth.

JoeB131 thinks illegitimacy is a legitimate life style choice. Those making this choice should support their illegitimate children themselves. They should not be allowed to support them on welfare. Responsible married couples should not be taxed to support the illegitimate children of irresponsible and unmarried people, who usually have nothing of value to contribute to the process of human evolution.

The only eugenic program I favor is requiring sterilization of anyone receiving welfare benefits. This would not be compulsory sterilization, because they would be denied government benefits they have done nothing to earn.
That illegitimacy garbage was debunked by Dubois and Miller over 100 years ago. And IQ tests are not deemed accurate indicators of intelligence long ago. Whites commit the most crimes. 95 percent of black people do not commit crimes, 98 percent of whites. The crime rates of both races are low. Only racists try using per capita which is an inaccurate measure.

Since the majority of welfare goes to corporations...

Sociologists and criminologists have stated that violent crime is a complex issue. Research shows that regardless of race, poor people commit the most violent crime. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, from 2008 through 2012:

“Persons in poor households at or below the federal poverty level had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households. This pattern of poor people having the highest rates of violence was consistent for both whites and blacks.”

For the period 2008-12:
Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1,000) had more than double the rate of violent victimization as persons in high-income households (16.9 per 1,000).

Persons in poor households had a higher rate of violence involving a firearm (3.5 per 1,000) compared to persons above the FPL (0.8-2.5 per 1,000).

The overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both whites and blacks. However, the rate of violent victimization for Hispanics did not vary across poverty levels.

Poor Hispanics (25.3 per 1,000) had lower rates of violence compared to poor whites (46.4 per 1,000) and poor blacks (43.4 per 1,000).

Poor persons living in urban areas (43.9 per 1,000) had violent victimization rates similar to poor persons living in rural areas (38.8 per 1,000).

Poor urban blacks (51.3 per 1,000) had rates of violence similar to poor urban whites (56.4 per 1,000).

Notice the numbers per capita when all else is the same. Across the board, poor whites had higher per capita violence rates than poor blacks.

One would think that people with such inherently superior intelligence would know these stats and studies.

The Heritage Foundation, The War on Poverty After 50 Years, September 15, 2014

Several points.

1) The war on poverty mostly went to helping white people, not black people.

SNAPCharts1_1.png

medicaid-enrollees-by-race-ethnicity-2011-disparities.png

2) 22 Trillion over 50 years might sound like a lot, but it isn't. It actually comes out to less than 440 billion a year. Compare that to the nearly 2 Trillion we spend EVERY YEAR on middle class entitlements or the near Trillion a year we spend on Defense, and you get an idea of how little we are actually spending.

We have spent all kinds of money on programs designed to bring blacks up to white standards. All we have to show for it is a vast, unemployable underclass, the members of which often supplement their welfare checks with the gains of criminal activity.
3) Most black people have jobs! Why do you keep repeating this lie? Black unemployment, while higher than white unemployment, never exceeds 20% even in the worst or recessions.
4) In many ways, relief programs come with a lot of strings that perpetuate poverty. For instance, Section 8 vouchers SOUND nice, but you can't use them to get into a better neighborhood, because the better neighborhoods won't take them. To qualify for Medicaid, you have to get rid of all your property, destroying generational wealth.

ted_20111005.png

That illegitimacy garbage was debunked by Dubois and Miller over 100 years ago.

Ho really? how was it debunked? The word "debunked" is used a lot on this website. What is claimed top be debunked is nearly always denounced, but not disproved.

IQ tests are not deemed accurate indicators of intelligence long ago.

When did that happen? How did it happen?

For over a century IQ tests have established their ability to accurately predict academic and economic success. The only reason this is not widely known is because of the taboos and sanctions against telling the truth about the importance of IQ.

95 percent of black people do not commit crimes,
U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics

At current levels of incarceration a black male in the United States today has greater than a 1 in 4 chance of going to prison during his lifetime, while a Hispanic male has a 1 in 6 chance and a white male has a 1 in 23 chance of serving time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back