Zone1 Let's Talk About "Merit"

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of Hector’s posts involve (however politely couched) a denigration of Blacks as a race.

The problems with IQ tests as a measure of racial or permanent intelligence is pretty much debunked. Why do you continue to use it as a metric?
Whatever have I said about Negroes that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

For over a century IQ tests have demonstrated their ability to accurately predict academic and economic success. They have been denounced by those who do not want to believe what them demonstrate. They have never been debunked.

Whatever have I said about Negroes that is not true? Post it. Let's discuss it.

For over a century IQ tests have demonstrated their ability to accurately predict academic and economic success. They have been denounced by those who do not want to believe what them demonstrate. They have never been debunked.

Again, you want to take 100 years of (questionable) IQ tests and ignore the effects of 400 years of racial oppression.
That black people still stand strong despite everything we've done to them says a lot about their resilience.

I don’t complain if you don’t condemn racist posts. I don’t care. But if you are going to DEMAND others condemn things, then please set an example yourself first.
Oh, the irony. You keep asking me to condemn racist posts, and then you REFUSE to condemn antisemitic posts. Please set an example yourself first.

Anti Oriental and anti Jewish stereotypes are rationalizations of the resentment some people feel for them because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.
Interesting. So you found a workarpound That allows you to negate the stereotypes of the groups you favor and promote the stereotypes of the one you disfavor. Even though you just got done saying stereotypes are based in truth.

Greed isn't an honest business practice.

Um, except there were already people living there.

The fundamental LIE of Zionism is "A land without a people for a people without a land."
What had the Palestinians been doing for the two thousand years they lived there? Nothing really. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they live in poverty. That oil is discovered using methods invented in the West. It is drilled using methods invented in the West. It is refined using methods invented in the West to fuel automobiles invented in the West.

I don’t complain if you don’t condemn racist posts. I don’t care. But if you are going to DEMAND others condemn things, then please set an example yourself first.
A racist is someone willing to draw attention to unflattering facts about most Negroes.

Oh, the irony. You keep asking me to condemn racist posts, and then you REFUSE to condemn antisemitic posts. Please set an example yourself first.
Are you really that oblivious to your own posts? Going on and on how I don’t condemn xyz? Suit yourself, but quit insisting others do what you won’t. Or can’t.

Are you really that oblivious to your own posts? Going on and on how I don’t condemn xyz? Suit yourself, but quit insisting others do what you won’t. Or can’t.
Lisa558 can do things beyond your imagination.

Here’s a mirror. Are you really that oblivious to the fact that you are accusing me of precisely what you do? Now stop insisting that I do what you won’t.

(Damn, Hector….but you’ve got to admit some of your fellow liberals have blinders on.)

Here’s a mirror. Are you really that oblivious to the fact that you are accusing me of precisely what you do? Now stop insisting that I do what you won’t.

(Damn, Hector….but you’ve got to admit some of your fellow liberals have blinders on.)
I think I have made it rather clear that I am liberal on economic and environmental issues, and conservative on race and crime. I vote Democrat, but I dislike stands the Democrats began to take in 1964. I do not think the Republicans are an acceptable alternative, because they no longer believe in balanced budgets.

Now you are just being childish. If you are too immature to own your own behavior, so be it.

In the meantime, maybe you should consider some of the views and stereotypes you are defending in light of this definition:

Racism: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Now you are just being childish. If you are too immature to own your own behavior, so be it.

In the meantime, maybe you should consider some of the views and stereotypes you are defending in light of this definition:

Racism: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back