Lets take a moment to lol at the issues within the lbgtq community shall we?

For trans people the issue of gender is about themselves nd no one elseSame for gender fluid and gender non conforming people.

There is no such thing as gender fluid. You're male or you're female. That's it. I can't be a woman any more than I can be a cat no matter how many times I could claim that I am.

Yeah, normal people still won't like that just because you use the words "literacy, love, and acceptance." Normal people are not as gullible as those who fall for this.
I suppose that YOU are the gold standard of normal? LOL Actually the word normal is too value laden and subjective . This is realy about maturity and emotional intelegence. Mature and intelegent people who are in control of there emotions do not become hysterical and freak out over how someone expresses their gender. They understand that love, tollerance and acceptance always is the better choice. Fear, bigotry and exclusion, as well as the type of divisivness that you express are losers

You missed my point. Though they are very disparate in their views on women, they support each other as part of the broad coalition. That's the secret of how liberals can successfully promote policies supported by tiny fractions of the American electorate.
WHAT. You first mention of Islam was in regard to them opposing feminism. Then it was the feminists who oppose the Muslims. Not they support eachother?

Your entire OP was about waring factions within the Democratic party. Now thos factions are forming coalitions to push their agendas? What the hell are you talking about?

WHAT. You first mention of Islam was in regard to them opposing feminism. Then it was the feminists who oppose the Muslims. Not they support eachother?

Your entire OP was about waring factions within the Democratic party. Now thos factions are forming coalitions to push their agendas? What the hell are you talking about?
It isn't my OP, this isn't my thread.

You need to take a deep breath and re-read my first post in this thread. Jumping in in the middle only confuses you, as you should be realizing by now.

You missed my point. Though they are very disparate in their views on women, they support each other as part of the broad coalition. That's the secret of how liberals can successfully promote policies supported by tiny fractions of the American electorate.

Very impressive and insightful point.

I disrespectfully reject your offer to play a silly troll game.

He made a valid point, and you are afraid to even address it.
I did not say that it was not a valid point. My point was the he seemed to have stumbled upon it after he first said that the Muslims would oppose the feminists and then that the feminists would oppose the Muslims. That kind of takes the juice out of it.

There is an ideological disconnect and internal disagreement based on all of the shouting we have heard from all of these different persecuted groups.

There is a clear disconnect between the L, the G, the B aaaand the T. Why?

Because if the Ts have their way, and convince everyone, as they have, that their are NO GENDERS, then the L, the B, and the G don't exist.

Because how could you be gay, lez, or bi, if there are no genders that presupposes genders?

Hard-core feminists like jk Rowling are extremely concerned about this. Why? Because if there are no genders, there are no women. If there are no women, then there are no women's rights.

Sigh...

Here is the left claim summed up in a sentence.

Trans women are real women but real women are not real women until a biologist confirms it.

That's them.

So, what does that all mean?

It means bees don't waste their time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit.

Means logic and truth is totally gone from the left and they are completely lost in their utter shit.

Hmmm, thats a good spin on this. And you are correct, to a point.

The entire "gay" community is rabid unto itself. The narcissistic and maniacal ones you see in the media and hear about all the time are the far extreme lunatic fringe of gay culture though. And most of these you see and hear in the media are perpetually honed and brainwashed by corporations that make millions off "gay" a year.

The internal workings of gay culture is abhorrent and destructive unto itself. Even before all this shit became a media hot button issue. Which it's really not. The DemonicRats are just using another "Look Over There" tactic to avert peoples attention OFF the subject of violence in schools and the shitty state of the public school system that people were gearing up to fight for.

The LGBT or whatever the fuck they call themselves today, have always been self-annihilating rabid dogs, much like the DNC is.

The gays don't like lesbians, the lesbians despise men of any kind, the trannies hate gays that don't support them, the ones that alter their bodies with surgery hate anybody that calls them "gay" when they claim they are straight..........the anorexic ones hate the fat ones, the hairy ones hate anyone that isn't subservient to them being hairy, the faggoty ones hate anyone that isn't shallow and depraved.

The best way I can explain it, is that these are the ones the media focuses on. They ones that righteously believe that if YOU aren't an exact CARBON COPY OF THEM, they YOU are a piece of human garbage and don't deserve to live.

THIS IS THE FAR EXTREME MINORITY OF GAYS IN THIS COUNTRY!! The media and the corporations and organizations that use and abuse these brainless shills for their own agendas and propaganda, make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR from them being splattered all over social media, TV shows, online news, magazines, movies, etc..... Even though 99% of what they say and do IS NOT THE NORM FOR THE GAY POPULATION OF THIS COUNTRY!!

It's just MORE political fodder from the lunatic fringes of politics and society to avert peoples attentions from THE REAL PROBLEMS AT HAND!!

Forum List

Back