Let's Speculate as to the REAL motive behind the invasion of Iraq

LOL @ Your Neg Rep. Have it back...

You just listed a whole bunch of example where Muslims said it was ok to rape, what more does he want?
Yes I agree that you are a stupid XXXXXXXXXX Edited.

Wow so much anger from the religion of peace.:clap2:

I wonder how your African Muslim brothers would feel about that:clap2:

I love how Muslims like you claim to not be racist like the West, but than the truth always comes out:clap2:

You just listed a whole bunch of example where Muslims said it was ok to rape, what more does he want?

There we are High_Gravity. Out comes the hate. Not very far in either. One simple discussion turns you into a ....

That's a good monthly sig High_Gravity...

I already knew Muslims were racist, their always quick to say Islam doesn't have the racism that Western countries do, but than the truth comes out doesn't it? that would make a good sig.

The truth will always "out".

Out damned spot, yet there it is...

William Shakespeare said:
Doctor:
What is it she does now? Look how she rubs her hands.

Gentlewoman:
It is an accustom'd action with her, to seem thus
washing her hands. I have known her continue in this a quarter of
an hour.

Lady Macbeth:
Yet here's a spot.

Doctor:
Hark, she speaks. I will set down what comes from her, to
satisfy my remembrance the more strongly.

Lady Macbeth:
Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!—One; two: why, then
'tis time to do't.—Hell is murky.—Fie, my lord, fie, a soldier, and
afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our
pow'r to accompt?—Yet who would have thought the old man to
have had so much blood in him?

Macbeth Act 5, scene 1, 26–40

Regardless of what you were saying......you just lost. Congratulations. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Keep giving a good name to your religion why don't ya? :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
I am not a religious person DAN.

No your just a classless gutless moron.I wonder how your Muslim XXXXXXXXXX Edited. brothers would feel about your filthy comments.

_44703915_africainpics3.jpg

_41052517_islampray.jpg

_40985830_5ugandeedbbc.jpg

:doubt:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -1 reputation points from Muhammed.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are still dodging the question instead of admitting you are wrong.

Regards,
Muhammed

Of course he failed to mention that rape is punishable by death in some Muslim traditions. While in the USA rapists oftentimes get short prison sentences and continue to rape while they are incarcerated.

Last edited:
To try to get this thread back on topic....

Do you agree that the 9-11 attacks and other previous Al Qaeda attacks were primarily about US foreign policy concerning Iraq.

If not, then what do you think they were about?

Of course he failed to mention that rape is punishable by death in some Muslim traditions. While in the USA rapists oftentimes get short prison sentences and continue to rape while they are incarcerated.
Usually in the Muslim world, the rape victim is punished. The laws are ridiculously stacked in the rapists' favor.

If you can't understand or won't understand my extension, then I put forwards repetition is in the realm of the banal.

Ask Sunni Man about this effect. He spoke of it to me. I can find the link if you so wish.
You are dodging the question. Why don't you just answer it?

I asked you to explain why you presume that it is legal to rape Muslim women. Why are you are dodging that question?

Somali fighters stone 'rape victim'

A Somali girl who said she had been raped has been stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery, a human rights group has said.

Amnesty International said in a press release on Friday that the victim, Aisha Ibrahim Duhulow, had been 13 years old - not 23 as earlier reports had suggested.

Rape in Islam: Blaming the Victim

the French businesswoman Touria Tiouli went to court in the United Arab Emirates. Heedlessly risking the recycling of vague Orientalist clichés, Dubai officials have turned her charge that she was raped by three men on its head and accused her of zina, sexual activity outside marriage. In Dubai, a bastion of moderate Islam, this charge isn’t punishable by stoning, as it is in more hard-line Muslim countries — it only carries an 18-month jail sentence.

FrontPage Magazine - Rape in Islam: Blaming the Victim

Women in the Quran
It's OK to have sex with your wives on the night of the fast. 2:187
Menstruation is a sickness. Don't have sex with menstruating women. 2:222
Have sex with your women whenever and as often as you like. 2:223
Women have rights that are similar to men, but men are "a degree above them." 2:228
A woman is worth one-half a man. 2:282
"Marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four." 4:3
Males are to inherit twice that of females. 4:11
Lewd women are to be confined to their houses until death. 4:15
You may not forcibly inherit women, unless they flagrantly lewd. 4:19
Instructions for exchanging wives 4:20
"All married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
You can't have sex with married women, unless they are slaves obtained in war (with whom you may rape or do whatever you like). 4:24
Men are in charge of women, because Allah made men to be better than women. Refuse to have sex with women from whom you fear rebellion, and scourge them. 4:34
Don't pray if you are drunk, dirty, or have touched a woman lately. 4:43
Women are feeble and are unable to devise a plan. 4:98
They invoke in his (Allah's) stead only females. 4:117
A man cannot treat his wives fairly. 4:129
"Unto the male is the equivalent share of two females." 4:176
When it's time to pray and you have just used the toilet or touched a woman, be sure to wash up. If you can't find any water, just rub some dirt on yourself. 5:6
Men and women are enemies! (Or is it humans and Iblis? Sometimes Allah isn't all that clear about these things.) 7:24
If your ... your wives ... are dearer to you than Allah and His messenger ... then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass." 9:24
Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 11:78
"The guile of you women ... is very great." 12:28
Lot offers his daughters to a mob of angel rapers. 15:71
When the doom of Allah comes, pregnant women will suffer miscarriages, nursing mothers with forget their babies. 22:1-2
You don't have to be modest around your wives or your slave girls "that your right hand possess." 23:6
If you accuse an honorable women of adultery, be sure to bring four witness. Otherwise you will receive 80 lashes. 24:4
A husband can accuse his wife of adultery with only one witness. 24:6
Believing women must lower their gaze and be modest, cover themselves with veils, and not reveal themselves except to their husbands, relatives, children, and slaves. 24:31
If Muhammad's wives are good, Allah will give them "an immense reward." 33:28-29
The wives of Muhammad will be punished double for lewdness. (And that is easy for Allah.) 33:30
The wives of Muhammad are not like other women. They must not leave their houses. 33:32-33
When Allah or Muhammad decide that a man and a woman should marry, they must marry. 33:36
Allah gave Zeyd to Muhammad in marriage. This was so that all Muslims would know that it's OK to marry your adopted son's ex-wife. 33:37
Allah says it is lawful for Muhammad to marry any women he wants. 33:50-51
If men must speak to Muhammad's wives they must speak from behind a curtain. And no one must ever marry one of his wives. 33:53
But it's OK for Muhammad's wives to talk with certain people. 33:55
Women must cover themselves when in public. 33:59
Those who "did wrong" will go to hell, and their wives will go to hell with them (no matter how they behaved). 37:22-23
But the single-minded slaves of Allah will enjoy a Garden filled with lovely-eyed virgins. 37:40-48
Female companions await those who enter the Gardens of Eden on the Day of Reckoning. 38:52
Allah will reward faithful Muslims after they die with "fair ones with wide, lovely eyes." 44:54
Allah will reward those in the Garden with beautiful wives with wide, lovely eyes. 52:20
Those who disbelieve in the afterlife give female names to angels. 53:27
Allah will give those in the Garden women of modest gaze whom neither man nor jinn have touched before them. 55:56
Allah will reward believing men with "fair ones" (beautiful women) in heaven. 55:71-72
Those in the Garden will be attended by immortal youths with wide, lovely eyes. 56:17-23
Allah made virgins to be lovers and friends to those on his right hand. 56:36-37
Your wives and children are your enemies. They are to you only a temptation. 64:14-15
Instructions for divorcing your wives. 65:1-6
Allah's rules for divorcing wives that have not yet reached puberty. 65:4
O Prophet! Why bannest thou that which Allah hath made lawful for thee, seeking to please thy wives?"

Women in the Quran

The girl’s father was also fined and warned the family would be branded outcasts from their village if he did not pay. According to human rights activists, the girl, who was quickly married after the attack, was divorced weeks later after medical tests revealed she was pregnant.
The girl was raped by a 20-year-old villager in Brahmanbaria district in April last year.

Bangladesh’s Daily Star newspaper reported that she was so ashamed following the attack that she did not lodge a complaint.

Her rape emerged after her pregnancy test and Muslim elders in the village issued a fatwa insisting that the girl be kept in isolation until her family agreed to corporal punishment.

Her rapist was pardoned by the elders. She told the newspaper the rapist had “spoiled” her life.

Pregnant rape victim receives 101 lashes, rapist set free.

Re-post. Because it is the truth...

Usually in the Muslim world, the rape victim is punished.
Could you explain why you hold that bigoted belief?

You call black people the "N" word and then call others bigot?

Millionaire%20total%20fail.jpg

And the Rep is a thanks for your inanity... It helps us, not hurts us when others see just how blind you are.

Forum List

Back