Lets Say.President Biden Runs Again.What Stadium,Huge Indoor Hall,Arena,Football Field Will Biden Fill To The Max?

So are you saying Taylor Swift should run for President???? Because she can outsell anyone when it comes to thousands of screaming fans if that's what it takes.

Lots of people come out when the circus comes to town. It doesn't mean they're gonna vote for the clown. People aren't voting for Joe Biden to entertain them. They're voting for him for sound, competent goverenance.
Your warped view of why Biden was elected is just plain out-of-control BS. Biden was elected due to flagrant TDS. Leftist dimwits would have voted for Genghis Khan against Trump. Truth be told Khan would be a better option than Biden.

Your warped view of why Biden was elected is just plain out-of-control BS. Biden was elected due to flagrant TDS. Leftist dimwits would have voted for Genghis Khan against Trump. Truth be told Khan would be a better option than Biden.
You are getting close

Biden was the best available alternative to Trump and the candidate most likely to defeat him

Trump was THAT bad a candidate. Republicans should have known better. His behavior got progressively worse as the campaign went on. His childish tantrums after he lost will mark him in history as our worst President ever.

Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?
Screaming fans? No one I know wants screaming people
that's for sports events & rock concerts.
And you have been told many many times, Was a vote against Trump.
Most just wanted a return to a more peaceful society
Less dead kids and less screaming.

My Brothers and Sisters on the left don't go to political rallies. We don't treat our politicians like rock stars. We just vote for them.

You are getting close

Biden was the best available alternative to Trump and the candidate most likely to defeat him

Trump was THAT bad a candidate. Republicans should have known better. His behavior got progressively worse as the campaign went on. His childish tantrums after he lost will mark him in history as our worst President ever.
So once again you admit that you and your friends voted on personality and to hell with all the good that man did for us. What we ended up with is a pathetic, weak-kneed disgrace. Go ahead and do it again in 2024 and completely destroy the country. FJB

Well you are partially right. Democrats could have run a glass of water against Trump and he still would have lost. That's not TDS, that just looking at the nation without the MAGA Lies being told by right wing media.

TDS is the unwavering belief by MAGA Cult members that Donald Trump was in any way a competent President, much less a good one. The guy is the worst businessman in American history.

Every Trump business deal ends with the investors suing him to terminate the contract, and Trump refusing to leave. He loses every breach of contract suit, and then he appeals until the appeals run out, and then the Sheriff has to lock him out. Later, the investors cheer and drink champagne as the Trump name is taken off the building.

So once again you admit that you and your friends voted on personality and to hell with all the good that man did for us. What we ended up with is a pathetic, weak-kneed disgrace. Go ahead and do it again in 2024 and completely destroy the country. FJB

What good did the man do? You have to be utterly deranged to believe this post.

Well you are partially right. Democrats could have run a glass of water against Trump and he still would have lost. That's not TDS, that just looking at the nation without the MAGA Lies being told by right wing media.

TDS is the unwavering belief by MAGA Cult members that Donald Trump was in any way a competent President, much less a good one. The guy is the worst businessman in American history.

Every Trump business deal ends with the investors suing him to terminate the contract, and Trump refusing to leave. He loses every breach of contract suit, and then he appeals until the appeals run out, and then the Sheriff has to lock him out. Later, the investors cheer and drink champagne as the Trump name is taken off the building.
Ya, Ya, Ya, he is a flawed individual. I don't give a shit about his personality or past history. This is how I judge the man, by results while in office. Take a look at what he accomplished for you and me.

Ya, Ya, Ya, he is a flawed individual. I don't give a shit about his personality or past history. This is how I judge the man, by results while in office. Take a look at what he accomplished for you and me.

I'm sitting here laughing at the idiocy of you quoting Trump's own White House page to list his accomplishments. Nearly everything Trump claims he achieved, were actually things that 0bama did and Trump took credit for. The rest of his so-called accomplishments, were detrimental to the country - like the tax cuts.

Considering what is going on as we speak. And we know the numerous messes we are in.So many national and international matters that up to 70% of us are not happy about. So, if Biden does run again, where will he campaign? where will he hold the rallies of 10,000 to 20,000 screaming fans?
Got any great answers?
He could fill a small room.

I'm sitting here laughing at the idiocy of you quoting Trump's own White House page to list his accomplishments. Nearly everything Trump claims he achieved, were actually things that 0bama did and Trump took credit for. The rest of his so-called accomplishments, were detrimental to the country - like the tax cuts.
Your opinion of anything Trump is worthless. As I said in the post. If you disagree with who is responsible for Trump's accomplishments, PROVE it, or STFU.

How the Donald did in office, matters not to me. I don't like him, and he dances funny.
You, sir, are a prime example of why this country is in so much political chaos. Only a sick demented puppy would disqualify a political candidate because he can't dance and then turn around and vote for some old fool that can't walk and chew gum at the same time. FJB

You, sir, are a prime example of why this country is in so much political chaos. Only a sick demented puppy would disqualify a political candidate because he can't dance and then turn around and vote for some old fool that can't walk and chew gum at the same time. FJB
As a former supporter of SDS and the weather underground, I shall consider that to be a compliment. It also reminds me that you know nothing about political chaos. This ain't it.

Forum List

Back