Let's review the Democrats' plan to confront the China Virus

I’m calling trump a liar not you bud
In the presser this morning they were talking about the possible cure.......being used in Germany.

Then the reporter did the set up question about Fear...........They just answered his question......We have a possible cure.............and the vaccines may be coming...............

While the vaccines may take time........it took only 3 months to get a vaccine started........we have HUMAN TESTING NOW..........

ETlhoXbWAAEmDH0

Democrats are only good at sitting on the fence pissing and moaning. That's their plan.

Democrats, even the corporate democrats, usually come up with some ideas and programs to help the average citizen, especially those in great need. What do republicans do besides passing tax breaks for billionaires and corporations while kicking the least among us off programs like food stamps etc? And these are programs that help every person irregardless of political persuasion, country of origin etc. Nope, republicans pretty much stink and suck.

Letting millions of illegals flood into the country, giving them sanctuary so they can take our jobs, rape women and girls, and kill Americans. With friends like Democrats who needs enemies.

—Let criminals out of prison
—Ban private citizens from buying guns
—Ban drilling and any other type of energy production
—Open our borders
—Free healthcare for illegal aliens
—Obsess over the name of the virus instead of a cure
—Increase abortion funding

what am I missing?

is it time to N PEACH again
shrug.gif
Bottom line, the way Trump handled this in the beginning has now led to me getting laid off till April 4th. Full benefits and 75% of pay, but still. This has turned into a cluster fuck and it all started with Trump not being a real leader who grasps the seriousness of the job he has.

This is what he said in 2013

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

So it was Trump that ordered your business shut down and not Gretchen Whitmer? The fact is...Trump has left that decision up to the individual States and their Governors noting that because there is such differences in virus levels from State to State that a one size fits all Federal policy wouldn't make sense.

Consider yourself extremely fortunate that you're not a working person in the States that have shut down businesses and put millions of people out of work with ZERO income! The overwhelming majority of those States have Democratic Governors NOT Republican ones!

No, it was Trump downplaying it weeks ago that made the problem much worse now.

Conway said the president’s apparent sudden shift “can’t conceal the fact that Trump has shown himself to be wholly inept at dealing with the pandemic. It doesn’t change the fact that he puts himself first, always.”

“It doesn’t dissolve Trump’s compulsion to lie, even when truth would serve him best,” he added. “It doesn’t diminish his incompetence, ignorance or propensity for administrative chaos.”

Trump has been widely criticized for initially downplaying the threat of the virus. The federal response to the public health crisis has also come under fierce scrutiny.

“The nation needs a credible, competent president, now more than ever. The surest and best thing Trump could do to come to the aid of his country — to save lives — would be to go, as the hapless Chamberlain did,” Conway concluded. “But that won’t happen. Because that would be taking responsibility, something Trump has never done and will never know how to do. It’s too bad for us.”

Kelly Ann Conway's husband

George Conway: 'Don't Be Fooled' By Donald Trump's Change In Tone On Coronavirus | HuffPost

George Conway hates Trump. He hated him BEFORE the Corona virus and he'll hate him AFTER the virus has subsided! I'm amused you think a HuffPo article proves Trump isn't handling the virus well.
They’re just reporting the facts you want to ignore. Sucks being president and have your political rivals use your performance against you in an election year.

we should ask is this gods punishment for electing trump?

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif
Bottom line, the way Trump handled this in the beginning has now led to me getting laid off till April 4th. Full benefits and 75% of pay, but still. This has turned into a cluster fuck and it all started with Trump not being a real leader who grasps the seriousness of the job he has.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
People all over the world are getting laid off. Why would you expect it to be different here? At least be thankful the economy has been good enough under Trump your company can afford to pay you 75% until this is over.
Yup...........As we got sent home NO PAY.....2 to 8 weeks........I'm using my vacation up front..then possibly unemployment which isn't squat.............

I've worked all my life.....and have only had about 3 weeks unemployment TOTAL my whole life........Imagine that.
And you guys want to kill such programs.

our former republican gov cut unemployment back from 6 months to 5. You better hope this don’t go 6.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Clearly a government employee zombie.
Let him try it outside of that gov't job...........where when this goes down you don't get squat......LOL
I just got furloughed. 2 weeks 75% of pay stay homes. Full benefits. I work for a private company but they’re German run. They treat employees like family. As long as they can of course.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

People all over the world are getting laid off. Why would you expect it to be different here? At least be thankful the economy has been good enough under Trump your company can afford to pay you 75% until this is over.
Yup...........As we got sent home NO PAY.....2 to 8 weeks........I'm using my vacation up front..then possibly unemployment which isn't squat.............

I've worked all my life.....and have only had about 3 weeks unemployment TOTAL my whole life........Imagine that.
And you guys want to kill such programs.

our former republican gov cut unemployment back from 6 months to 5. You better hope this don’t go 6.
lol
You are a gov't employee.........LOL

Construction workers are more MOBILE.....LOL

We have actual skills..........so do you get blisters on your fingers from working....LOL

I make my company $50k a month clear cash even after they pay me. That’s all put on hold. I’m going up north to work on my brothers 65 acre property. I have $30k liquid cash too. I’ll survive this.

I took vacation but it is up to the spread of the virus when we go back..............if contained soon we will probably go back............but people aren't going to SELF ISOLATE.......they are gonna run into crowds and keep the exponential growth alive........

Only the people now can slow the growth now..............The gov't can't stop the stupid people of the world........so....it will continue............

German.........they are using the malaria drug and have less deaths........We shall see.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

You can blame the fake news media for your unemployment.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

I hope every one of you TDS assholes gets laid off.
I’m still making 75% plus full benefits at least till April 4th. Then worse case scenario is unemployment for 5 months. They’d probably give extensions if things were still bad.

my condo is paid for. I just have the regular bills and car lease payment. So unemployment will pay my bills. I have $30k liquid cash and a rich brother and father if I needed to borrow after that is all gone in like 6 years. Lol. Do you think things will still be bad then?

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

The demographic who vote for trump will be hurt the most. Us liberals work for unions. Or we support them.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

The demographic who vote for trump will be hurt the most. Us liberals work for unions. Or we support them.

You idiot liberal cities are the hardest hit. lol

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Most of you don't work.

Facts and stats are what is Not being provided and likely withheld
The Democrats wantvto create panic and use that panic as The example of why this draconian overreaction nonsense is valid
Their technical plan is to lock everyone down and see what happens in a couple of months.
Let’s reiterate the main goals:
1 Hurt Trump and try to pin it on him
2 Punish those nasty mostly white folks who prudently acquired wealth over decades thru crashing the stock market and crushing the economy. The government dependent Democrat deadbeats will hardly notice any difference.
3. Experiment with how quickly Americans will sheep up and fall in line and surrender our liberties
4. Something to do with money we owe China

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

You idiot liberal cities are the hardest hit. lol
They don’t vote.

The plan is to panic, spread worst case scenarios as the only possible outcome, lock everyone down and ruin the bad orange man and bad white man , ignore stats and make no effort to provide stats counter to the agenda, and see how it turns out in an couple of months. And sell all of that as prudent and virtuous .

Forum List

Back