Let's review the Democrats' plan to confront the China Virus

So now that Mr TDS half full hoping for a Body Count Liberal is done......

Why the hell haven't our Hospital Ships been retrofitted for CBR attacks and Isolation of patients.....

:wtf:

—Let criminals out of prison
—Ban private citizens from buying guns
—Ban drilling and any other type of energy production
—Open our borders
—Free healthcare for illegal aliens
—Obsess over the name of the virus instead of a cure
—Increase abortion funding

what am I missing?
-Honesty
-Integrity
-Dignity

This is exactly why the Dims are incapable of reaching across the isle, they place their agenda above and foremost to the health and safety of all Americans. What a collective of clowns.

So these brilliant epidemiologists who have shut down the USA still have no idea about what percentage of the USA has had the opportunity after 30 days to have been exposed?
That right there would be Huge because we do know how many infected there are. However, that stat probably shows something like 30-50% had their shot at becoming sick and only 15-20000 have so those facts and stats would be counter to the shut down, panic and destroy Americas economy agenda in order to hurt Trump .

Not having test kits really hurts a response to a sickness

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

is it time to N PEACH again
shrug.gif
Bottom line, the way Trump handled this in the beginning has now led to me getting laid off till April 4th. Full benefits and 75% of pay, but still. This has turned into a cluster fuck and it all started with Trump not being a real leader who grasps the seriousness of the job he has.

This is what he said in 2013

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.
Let's bring you into reality. No matter what was done at the beginning of all this nonsense, China didn't inform the "world" (which we happen to be a part of) when this Wuhan virus was initially spreading and thus, people coming from China (as well as those that have been smuggled out) have brought the virus in and spread it to the non-Chinese communities in Canada and the US. Trump has been trying to address the problem of the Wuhan virus while trying not to take away our basic freedoms, incorporated into our Constitution. Stop your bitching, hunker down and cope.

So these brilliant epidemiologists who have shut down the USA still have no idea about what percentage of the USA has had the opportunity after 30 days to have been exposed?
That right there would be Huge because we do know how many infected there are. However, that stat probably shows something like 30-50% had their shot at becoming sick and only 15-20000 have so those facts and stats would be counter to the shut down, panic and destroy Americas economy agenda in order to hurt Trump .

Since you do not read links, this is for other readers:

Why we’re not overreacting to the coronavirus, in one chart
I Agree........You are NOT OVERREACTING.....

YOU ARE FEAR MONGERING for POLITICAL REASONS.

We don't need all DOOM AND GLOOM.............We need Reality and Hope.......

Please fill up your glass Mr. Half Empty.

You're not only a fool but totally dishonest. You did not point out your effort to baffle them with bullshit the fact that the ships would take in people with heart attacks an broken bones, but that the ship stacked patients in racks one above the other, in open compartments, and if someone with a broken bone was infected by the virus, more and more patients and crew would become infected.

You're not only a fool but totally dishonest. You did not point out your effort to baffle them with bullshit the fact that the ships would take in people with heart attacks an broken bones, but that the ship stacked patients in racks one above the other, in open compartments, and if someone with a broken bone was infected by the virus, more and more patients and crew would become infected.
You really are Half Full...................

1. Fact ........the ships are going there to assist the crisis.......PERIOD.
2. People will still have Heart Attacks.......Wrecks........fall off roofs during this crisis.....Medical workers will be possibly overwhelmed by what's coming.....They will welcome some help.
3. I was unaware the 2 ships didn't have CBR and Isolation measures in place........I Stated that already.
4. I REFUSE TO BE A MESSENGER OF DOOM AND GLOOM as you are..........

Let me show you something........

A White House Halloween: Obamas turn White House into Orange House

'While the infection rate and death rate were not OFFICIALLY THE SAME..........it was a Pandemic.......10 days after OBAMA DECLARED A EMERGENCY.........he invited 2000 kids to the WH for a Halloween party.

Democrats are only good at sitting on the fence pissing and moaning. That's their plan.

Democrats, even the corporate democrats, usually come up with some ideas and programs to help the average citizen, especially those in great need. What do republicans do besides passing tax breaks for billionaires and corporations while kicking the least among us off programs like food stamps etc? And these are programs that help every person irregardless of political persuasion, country of origin etc. Nope, republicans pretty much stink and suck.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif
Bottom line, the way Trump handled this in the beginning has now led to me getting laid off till April 4th. Full benefits and 75% of pay, but still. This has turned into a cluster fuck and it all started with Trump not being a real leader who grasps the seriousness of the job he has.

This is what he said in 2013

Has he blamed his predecessor on this event?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Nov 8, 2013

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

4:40 Dr. Fauci

If this H1N1 pandemic influenza would have happened in November or the beginning of December.....we wouldn't have even known a new strain ............

aka .......It would have never been Id'd.........

Same guy as now...........But the MEDIA COOPERATING NOT ATTACKING.............

This is WHAT IS BS about the new one.

4:40 Dr. Fauci

If this H1N1 pandemic influenza would have happened in November or the beginning of December.....we wouldn't have even known a new strain ............

aka .......It would have never been Id'd.........

Same guy as now...........But the MEDIA COOPERATING NOT ATTACKING.............

This is WHAT IS BS about the new one.

Too bad President Obama wasn't still POTUS, and not the liar we are stuck with now.

Not having test kits really hurts a response to a sickness
More test kits would let you Democrats get even more hysterical. People don't need to be tested just because they start coughing.

It would get us closer to knowing the real number of people infected. Blob supporters hate facts so naturally you wouldn’t be interested.
With all the extreme speculation that is put out as fact; you would think these esteemed health experts could calculate roughly what number of American people have likely,(not definitely as just looking for an estimate range) been around someone or thing that is infected. Don’t defer due to lack of precision; nothing is precise right now
What number of people have likely been exposed to a person or thing with it? We know how many are infected
The most likely reason this potentially very Vital information is not being provided is that it does not support the shutdown hysteria.

Last edited:

The truth is not fear mongering!

My point was trump doesn't consider all of the consequences in anything he says or in his policy statements. He is not a critical thinker, and this is necessary in a leader.

Review my post #27 on this thread.

My point was trump doesn't consider all of the consequences in anything he says or in his policy statements. He is not a critical thinker, and this is necessary in a leader.

His actions have bought us time......or we would have more deaths already than Europe.............Will that stop exponential spread now that it is here.................NOPE........will more and more die.............YUP.

Just as Pandemics have always done.........You buy time.........lessen the impact............and pray for a vaccine or a cure.

In that aspect......Human testing is already happening..........and in Germany the Malaria cure seems to be saving lives....................

That is GOOD NEWS..........and that is what is needed...........HOPE is needed ......NOT FEAR....which is being pushed by the Media.............A hopeful message with reality is better than PEOPLE ARE SCARED.........of course they are in places..........but you don't scare them even more.

—Open our borders

what am I missing?

shrug.gif

It's Trump's job to confront the Trump PLAGUE.

His actions have bought us time......or we would have more deaths already than Europe.............Will that stop exponential spread now that it is here.................NOPE........will more and more die.............YUP.

Just as Pandemics have always done.........You buy time.........lessen the impact............and pray for a vaccine or a cure.

In that aspect......Human testing is already happening..........and in Germany the Malaria cure seems to be saving lives....................

That is GOOD NEWS..........and that is what is needed...........HOPE is needed ......NOT FEAR....which is being pushed by the Media.............A hopeful message with reality is better than PEOPLE ARE SCARED.........of course they are in places..........but you don't scare them even more.
You don’t instill hope by lying to people. Trump failed miserably

You don’t instill hope by lying to people. Trump failed miserably
Every thing I just said is TRUE......The Malaria cure seems to be working in Germany.......Human tests in Seattle, animal tests in Texas, Israel using Malaria cure and says they have a vaccine.......

All of that is going on.........in a couple of months......H1N1 vaccine developed 3 months in.

Forum List

Back