Let's rename the Robert C Byrd HS too. He was KKK also

"was"

He saw the light and renounced the KKK.

Also "was" because he's dead.

Or, hadn't you heard?

How about we ferret out KKK scum who are alive and actually currently practicing their hate?

How about we start with racist scum like ShootsSpeeders?

• Banned
"was"

Or, hadn't you heard?

How about we ferret out KKK scum who are alive and actually currently practicing their hate?

Don't call me racist. You not me are the one that supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white ppl You are racist and i am anti-racist.

"was"

Or, hadn't you heard?

The old saying that one should not say anything about the dead, if they have nothing nice to say, does not apply to a totally corrupt, wicked, dishonest and lying hypocrite like gratefully and happily departed leftist icon, the egotistical and insane racist bum, Senator Byrd.

That is about as nice as I can get.

"was"

Or, hadn't you heard?

I'm sure you were just as outraged when tren lott said strong thurmond would've made a great president? He had to step down as speaker of the house for being nice to an old man. Of course liberal shits like yourself was calli.g him a racist.

A Florida high school will get a new name next year, removing the name of a controversial Confederate general.

just rename all those schools that have Confederate names to Robert KKK Byrd

his renouncing of the KKK was just an appeasement to his fellow liberals that he never believed in, to the very moment of his death he was always a KKK advocate. as the old saying goes, "old habits are hard to give up" :up:

Sen. Byrd: "There are white *******. I've seen a lot of white ******* in my time. I'm going to use that word."

Byrd joined the Klan at the ripe young age of 24 — hardly a young’un by today’s standards, much less those of 1944, when Byrd refused to join the military because he might have to serve alongside “race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds,” according to a letter Byrd wrote to Sen. Theodore Bilbo at the height of World War II.
Read more: Sen. Robert Byrd not only was a KKK member but led his local Klan chapter | The Daily Caller

Rename all the roads, parks, hospitals, schools and any and all institutions in West Virginia that have been named after the king of pork, the Nazi, the KKK grand Wizard, Robert Byrd.

High School Named After KKK Leader Renamed...

School named after KKK grand wizard to be renamed — finally
December 16,`13 ~ Following a petition drive that garnered more than 160,000 signatures, a Florida school district will rename a high school whose current name commemorates a Confederate general and the first “grand wizard” of the Ku Klux Klan.
Nathan B. Forrest High School in Jacksonville will soon be known as something else after the community made clear to the Duval County Public School Board that they wanted the school changed. The board voted unanimously Monday night to remove the Forrest name. How did the school get that name? When it opened in 1959, an organization called the Daughters of the Confederacy pushed for the Forrest name despite a number of other noncontroversial names that were under discussion, including the student favorite, Valhalla High School. In 2007 the School Advisory Council asked the school board to change the name but it refused by a 5-2 vote. Since then, membership on the panel has changed.

At the school board meeting Monday night, Supt. Nikolai Vitti said: If you look at the history of the naming of Nathan B. Forrest High School, the students originally wanted the school to be named Valhalla. Politics reigned and as a response to desegregation and the civil rights movement, the school was named Nathan B. Forrest. That was not the will of the students, and considering the opinion of the students in this process, I think it is an opportunity to give voice to students whose voices were not heard in the beginning and can certainly be heard now.

nathan-203x300.jpg

Nathan Bedford Forrest

Today, more than half of the school’s students are African American. The Change.org petition to change the name was written by Jacksonville resident Omotayo Richmond, who wrote in part: I moved to Jacksonville from Long Island 12 years ago. Since then, I’ve put down roots here. I’ve helped raise a beautiful daughter here. This place is my home now, and the people who live here deserve better than a high school named for the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. That’s right, Jacksonville is home to Nathan Bedford Forrest High School, named in honor of a Confederate general who infamously slaughtered Black Union soldiers who’d already surrendered and who was a founding member of the original Ku Klux Klan. The school got its name in 1959, when white civic leaders wanted to protest a court decision that called for integrating public schools. I don’t want my daughter, or any student, going to a school named under those circumstances. This is a bad look for Florida — with so much racial division in our state, renaming Forrest High would be a step toward healing…

After the petition drive began, an “imperial kaltrop” of the KKK wrote a letter urging the board to keep the name.

MORE

How about the late Repub George Wallace?

He also denounced his own previous stand against integration.

Do you racist slimebags also believe schools should not be named after him?

monkey_loling.jpg

I wanted to quote this before Duddley deleted it.
Holy Cow you are dumb.
George Wallace the famous REPUBLICAN...:lol::lol:

Last edited:

Problem with this BS is Wallace was a Dem,try again

Actually he left the Dems and started a third party when he ran for president. But he did come around in the end.....good for him.

You are the one who supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. YOU are the racist and the board insists you stop accusing others of that. You're welcome.

You are the one who supports affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. YOU are the racist and the board insists you stop accusing others of that. You're welcome.

Interestingly enough, white women take more advantage of AA than anyone else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back