Lets put camera’s in every public classroom in America

Privacy issues ... not everyone wants their children's movements broadcast over The Internet.

What ever happened to the old PTA?

and broadcast it over the internet

Parents have a right to see and hear what the public teachers are telling their children

Hear! Hear!

America has the right to see the absolutely dreadful behavior of many students and what teachers have to endure every day -- especially in certain cities.

Yes ... please put more pictures of children on-line ... for their own good.

article-2540226-1A62859100000578-307_634x549.jpg

Parents have a right to see and hear what the public teachers are telling their children
@ Mac - 7; You just scored a home run with the freakin' bases loaded for best suggestion of the day!!!

I would absolutely love this as a teacher. You'd quickly learn that there's really no liberal conspiracy in the schools (K-12 at least), and see why school scores suck so much. There's no consequences for the kids' actions anymore. Yesterday I had a parent complain when I didn't accept from their kid....from late August. I'm not exaggerating.

Privacy issues ... not everyone wants their children's movements broadcast over The Internet.
Thats a fair objection

but we can work around it.

holding teachers accountable is also protecting the children

Schools need a simple dress code to start. No walking advertisements on clothing.

Schools need a simple dress code to start. No walking advertisements on clothing.

Most schools do have a dress code of some sort. If a public school enacts a dress code that’s too specific then you’ll hear people whining and crying about their individuality and being oppressed and “this is how schools crush creativity and create little robots!” and all kinds of bullshit like that.

Forum List

Back