Lets play a game!

Do you have indictment fatigue?

• Yes

• No

• I love BandMaid 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you talking about January 6th?

Go back to the original thread on Jan 6. Some of us were posting while it happened. I said I supported the people's right to protest but I didn't support what they were protesting over.

Every time bad news comes out publicly about the Biden corrupt family high five a conservative.

Then the next day when Trump is indicted slap a leftist.

Seriously though don't you all have indictment fatigue? It's so overplayed in the media it's all the MSM wants to talk about. It is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA on fucking steroids 24/7
It feels like a twisted game of Wack-a-Mole played by the media where Trump is the mole and the paddle is a bundle of indictments.

Personally I think the left are overplaying their hand BIGLY and they better pray to God Trump doesn't become president. I feel BIG changes coming in the pipeline. I'm just not sure if those changes will come through political figures or violence from a fed up population. If it's the latter I suspect Jan 6th will look like child's play.

It sounds you think there is no way Trump committed any crime. What if he is convicted?

Trash the judicial system?

Go back to the original thread on Jan 6. Some of us were posting while it happened. I said I supported the people's right to protest but I didn't support what they were protesting over.
OK

Protesting against Govt buildings seems OK. You referenced the Boston Tea Party, were private businesses vandalized and razed during the Boston Tea Party? The certainly were during the BLM riots.

OK

Protesting against Govt buildings seems OK. You referenced the Boston Tea Party, were private businesses vandalized and razed during the Boston Tea Party? The certainly were during the BLM riots.

Address their issues, don't call people SOB's and turn your back on them and things get solved peacefully.

You protest where you live. It worked. It should have never came to that. After decades of getting ignored, people get frustrated.
Burning innocent peoples shit down is terrorism. Not protesting.

Address their issues, don't call people SOB's and turn your back on them and things get solved peacefully.
Are you talking about January 6th again? In terms of Floyd, the police officers were arrested, fired, tried and convicted. So why burn and loot for three months straight? Puzzling indeed.

The indictments spell out the accusations. If he is found guilty will you simply trash the judiciary or accept the judgement?
So he hasn’t committed a crime? You said he did? Are you walking that back now? Is an indictment the same thing as a crime now? I am not an attorney. Thank you for educating me on this matter. You are very kind to give me your time.

Promises

I worked in banking for 10+ yrs. Saw one SAR in that time. Bidens compiled 150+

Nothing to see here. I know.

Promises
Well. Correct me if I'm wrong but a SAR isn't proof of anything right? This is the point I was making. You have what you consider suspicious, involving NOT the president but his family members. From that you infer they did something wrong and extend it to include Joe Biden. You make 2 leaps of faith just so you can come to the conclusion that fits what you want to believe.

I don't care what you believe Hunter, James or even Joe did. I care what can be proven in a court of law. If you can nail them there, by all means lock them up. But all these "issues" are not based on any actionable crimes. Hell, I don't know it was Comer or Johnson. But one of them did I think Fox and Friends and said something to the effect that you have to "infer" criminality by Joe Biden. That's just crazy as a statement coming from someone claiming to investigate the "weaponization of the DOJ"

Last edited:
I would have supported(perhaps not the exact term im looking for) the riots if they went after the government and not the people.
Going after the people is bullshit.
It wasn't about the government. EVER

It was an excuse to let out their true nature.

90% or more of the "police violence" is justified because of the actions they are responding to.

I was treated WORSE than George Floyd. Beaten. Choked. Hog tied. Etc... I survived. I also BROUGHT IT ON MYSELF just as he did.

But a FAKE document paid for by the DNC warranted millions of dollars and years of investigations of Trump right?

Your "level of proof" required for an investigation is a joke and transparent as hell.
No, it doesn't. An uncorroborated (not the same as fake) document doesn't. But an uncorroborated document on top of a Trump campaign official telling an Australian ambassador that the Trump campaign is having advanced knowledge of damaging information produced by the Russians is. This is laid out in even the Durham report which failed to mention that the week the investigation started news broke that the Russians had hacked the DNC.

In my view, that warrants an investigation.

Every time bad news comes out publicly about the Biden corrupt family high five a conservative.

Seriously though don't you all have indictment fatigue? It's so overplayed in the media it's all the MSM wants to talk about. It is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP or RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA on fucking steroids 24/7
It feels like a twisted game of Wack-a-Mole played by the media where Trump is the mole and the paddle is a bundle of indictments.

Personally I think the left are overplaying their hand BIGLY and they better pray to God Trump doesn't become president. I feel BIG changes coming in the pipeline. I'm just not sure if those changes will come through political figures or violence from a fed up population. If it's the latter I suspect Jan 6th will look like child's play.
Polls show Democrats are overplaying their hand bigly. Independents now favor Trump over Biden.

Most people think a former president being indicted for 78 and counting felonies a big deal. It's kind of odd frankly that you don't.

As for the "corrupt" Biden family. The moment any of you can articulate an actual crimes. I promise you I will look at the evidence to support that crime very carefully.

So far what I understand is the the son of the president who's NOT nor ever was a public official used the name of his father to earn money. All the rest I heard is accusations by highly dubious sources, unverified government forms and a whole lot of bluster.

None of it amount to even the basis of any serious investigation in the only person either of us really cares about in this case, namely JOE BIDEN.

If you want to claim Hunter Biden is an asshole. You won't get an argument from me. But I would suggest you look at what you know and what you suspect. I promise you those things aren't the same thing.

They are all obvious political charges, not criminal charges.

This is historic. Telling that you're losing interest.

The idea of verifying a free and fair election?

Forum List

Back