Lets play a game!

Do you have indictment fatigue?

• Yes

• No

• I love BandMaid 😆

Results are only viewable after voting.
His shoes are hugely popular because they have his last name. Jordan doesn't have a product. Nike does. He's an ex basketball player not a shoe manufacturer.

I never said they payed him because they think he's cool. In fact it's skeevy in my opinion. You asked me why a company would hire someone with no discernable skill. ( A law degree from Yale isn't worth anything after all lol) I answered. Public relations value.
You arent explaining why corrupt people are giving him money. "Because of his last name" is not an answer. Explain this process. Explain the mindset of a man handing him 5 million dollars.

Oh YaY! Faun quoted me. Said No One Ever.

You're better off not interacting with me, douchebag.

No such ridiculous requests have ever occurred before, dumbass!

At least not before it was Cheated in Potato/Obama's illegal 3rd term.

Idiot, since the passing of the Presidential Records Act, name another president other than Biden who had classified documents in their possession after leaving office?

All that is correct, but not for why you think, dumbass.

It's not all because of "The Bad Orange Man", it's because Democrats cheated in a potato that's really an Obama puppet

and the bureaus in America have been corrupted and don't care about the Constitution, The American People, or laws.

:cuckoo:

I'll get on board, and celebrate the indictment with all the lefties, the moment just one of them can tell me why all of these idictments, or hell, just one of them, wasn't filed two year ago.

Not one of these folks can be honest with themselves, and admit, these have only been filed AFTER Trump declared he was running for president and had such high poll numbers.

This is so transparent, IMO, it is disgusting.

Here is a "lefty," doing honest journalism on this issue, with a few good select comments.

NEW Trump Indictment Over 2020 Election: Key Takeaways | SYSTEM UPDATE​

View attachment 812284

View attachment 812285

You have it backwards. Trump declared he was running for president while he was under investigation for his role in J6 and after Mar-a-Raided. When he was running in 2016, he announced it in June of 2015, 17 months before the election. This time, while under investigation and being raided for retaining classified documents, he announced it in November, 2022. A full 2 years before the election and 7 months earlier than he did the first time.

The latest indictment wasn't filed earlier because the DoJ investigation waited for the J6 congressional hearings to conclude. That didn't end until December, 2022.

Not at all. I've been making parts of this argument since before he was indicted. In fact, the argument that Trump could have made objections to the subpoena known as he got it, and the fact that he didn't, makes the whole declassification argument moot, appears both in the prosecutors motions and the subsequent court order, when Canon was bitch slapped the first time by the court of appeals in her district.

I don't need the press to form my opinion. I just go the the primary sources.
Yeah right….😃🙄

You have it backwards. Trump declared he was running for president while he was under investigation for his role in J6 and after Mar-a-Raided. When he was running in 2016, he announced it in June of 2015, 17 months before the election. This time, while under investigation and being raided for retaining classified documents, he announced it in November, 2022. A full 2 years before the election and 7 months earlier than he did the first time.

The latest indictment wasn't filed earlier because the DoJ investigation waited for the J6 congressional hearings to conclude. That didn't end until December, 2022.

True, but we have already gone over the necessity of that raid, and discussed it to death. It wasn't. The bureaucracy was playing politics, and trying to make a spectacle as it now seems. . .

Whether it was really needed, and whether we have a double standard there too, it now seems most probable.

I don't believe we are talking about the documents case here. At this point, this is probably clear.

I'm not sure, the claim that the DoJ waited for the congressional investigation to be over, is a legit claim either. Congressional investigations are completely different, and have nothing to do with DoJ proceedings.

The Warren Commission was an administrative body, and it met to investigate, before the Senate did its business. If we are talking about a real crime in the government, the FBI and DoJ does not need to watch, or pay attention to the results of what the Congress is doing, to get on with its business. . . The adminitrative arm of the government is the law enforcement mechanism. By you bringing up the J6 congressional investigations? This is your admission that this whole business is political, not legal.

I don't have anything backwards, you are just equivocating, and making excuses for the establishment's shenanigans, for they are clearly playing politics. Most normal Americans, regardless of their politics, understand what is going on here.

True, but we have already gone over the necessity of that raid, and discussed it to death. It wasn't. The bureaucracy was playing politics, and trying to make a spectacle as it now seems. . .

Whether it was really needed, and whether we have a double standard there too, it now seems most probable.

I don't believe we are talking about the documents case here. At this point, this is probably clear.

I'm not sure, the claim that the DoJ waited for the congressional investigation to be over, is a legit claim either. Congressional investigations are completely different, and have nothing to do with DoJ proceedings.

The Warren Commission was an administrative body, and it met to investigate, before the Senate did its business. If we are talking about a real crime in the government, the FBI and DoJ does not need to watch, or pay attention to the results of what the Congress is doing, to get on with its business. . . The adminitrative arm of the government is the law enforcement mechanism. By you bringing up the J6 congressional investigations? This is your admission that this whole business is political, not legal.

I don't have anything backwards, you are just equivocating, and making excuses for the establishment's shenanigans, for they are clearly playing politics. Most normal Americans, regardless of their politics, understand what is going on here.

Nope, you have it backwards. Again, Trump announced far in advance than he, or anyone did in 2016 and he was the first in 2020. And again, he did it while he was under investigation. And I never Saud the DoJ wasn't running their own investigation. I said they waited on the J6 committee, which of course they did. They were even demanding the committee turn over evidence to them.

Most people think a former president being indicted for 78 and counting felonies a big deal. It's kind of odd frankly that you don't.

As for the "corrupt" Biden family. The moment any of you can articulate an actual crimes. I promise you I will look at the evidence to support that crime very carefully.

So far what I understand is the the son of the president who's NOT nor ever was a public official used the name of his father to earn money. All the rest I heard is accusations by highly dubious sources, unverified government forms and a whole lot of bluster.

None of it amount to even the basis of any serious investigation in the only person either of us really cares about in this case, namely JOE BIDEN.

If you want to claim Hunter Biden is an asshole. You won't get an argument from me. But I would suggest you look at what you know and what you suspect. I promise you those things aren't the same thing.
What's odd is the fact that the low-browed left can't see that this is banana-republic-style, political persecution of the man that can and will take the leftists down in the next election. That's what odd.

Forum List

Back