Let’s not lose count: 7 of Trump’s advisors have been indicted for crimes

It’s amazing how this isn’t enough for republicans just admit how insanely corrupt this idiot is.
Such is the blind partisan right.

If conservatives don’t care about Trump’s incessant lying, then they’re not going to care about how corrupt this administration truly is.
Demoncrat's living in glass houses while throwing stones is a fool's game.

Yet, the right wing still believe their right wing fantasy that they understand our Constitution, economics, the law, or even morals.
Post Article II section 3 of the constitution.
Ye who spends all his earnings on washy washy visits.

LET'S NOT LOSE FOCUS: This actually proves that Trump's people are not part of the deep state, because if they WERE, like Obama's people, they'd all be walking free of their travails, like Hillary, never even charged much less prosecuted, often for petty shit, while Obama himself should probably be behind bars.

Amazing wonders what being corrupt can do for you, when you are a Democrat.
Durham interviewed Brennan for 8 hours, but said that he wasn't a target of any criminal investigation.

Criminals win

I have an application here for my Pessimist Party if you are ready.....

LET'S NOT LOSE FOCUS: This actually proves that Trump's people are not part of the deep state, because if they WERE, like Obama's people, they'd all be walking free of their travails, like Hillary, never even charged much less prosecuted, often for petty shit, while Obama himself should probably be behind bars.

Durham interviewed Brennan for 8 hours, but said that he wasn't a target of any criminal investigation.

Criminals win

I'd join, but I don't think it would matter

Let's not lose count, this is the 2nd TDS-inspired thread Billy has started within 30 minutes.
Desperate.
The left is.
Many things were legalized over time that should have never been legalized, but it was for a long visioned reason, and that's where the Demoncrat's have been shooting their Cannon's from (this supposed high ground created by them), ever since....

They created their supposed high ground, and they control the messaging...They are dug in, and they are entrenched. The high ground was part in parcel of the federal government in which they lost to Trump, and they will do anything to gain it back.

It’s amazing how this isn’t enough for republicans just admit how insanely corrupt this idiot is.
Such is the blind partisan right.

If conservatives don’t care about Trump’s incessant lying, then they’re not going to care about how corrupt this administration truly is.

You started fucking with him while he was campaigning and it's been non-stop 24/7/365 hatred, bullshit, a failed coup and the Mueller scam

I hope he hits back

Criminals win

I joined last week

Just wait! As BTO once intoned, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Once Trump is out of office, he, his family members (his sons, and his daughter, Ivanka), and his organizations are going to face a litany of charges in much the same was that his Trump Foundation and Trump University did, but more so. I believe that the charges will include bank fraud, tax fraud, tax evasion, operating a corrupt organization (under the RICO statute), money laundering, campaign finance violations, and more.

I mean, all anyone has to do is look at what's right out in the open for all to see. Once you do, the hidden seems glaringly obvious, as well. For example, Trump lies all the time. He does it right out in the open on camera with the microphones on. Consequently, can any reasonable and rational person really believe that Trump was honest and completely above board in private when it came to his business dealings?

Of course not! The records will verify it, and Michael Cohen is not going to carry water for Trump anymore or lie for him after he was thrown under the bus and went to prison. He won't be the best witness in the world because of how he lied for Trump in the past, but he knows where a lot of the figurative bodies are buried, and my guess is that he's going to take a great deal of satisfaction in pointing authorities in the right direction. And the Trump organization's previous co-conspirators are all going to roll over like lap dogs.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Once Trump is out of office, he, his family members (his sons, and his daughter, Ivanka), and his organizations are going to face a litany of charges in much the same was that his Trump Foundation and Trump University did, but more so. I believe that the charges will include bank fraud, tax fraud, tax evasion, operating a corrupt organization (under the RICO statute), money laundering, campaign finance violations, and more.

I mean, all anyone has to do is look at what's right out in the open for all to see. Once you do, the hidden seems glaringly obvious, as well. For example, Trump lies all the time. He does it right out in the open on camera with the microphones on. Consequently, can any reasonable and rational person really believe that Trump was honest and completely above board in private when it came to his business dealings?

Of course not! The records will verify it, and Michael Cohen is not going to carry water for Trump anymore or lie for him after he was thrown under the bus and went to prison. He won't be the best witness in the world because of how he lied for Trump in the past, but he knows where a lot of the figurative bodies are buried, and my guess is that he's going to take a great deal of satisfaction in pointing authorities in the right direction. And the Trump organization's previous co-conspirators are all going to roll over like lap dogs.

Your sort remain the most counterintuitive on the planet.

Revenge for this:

"These reckless media smears were completely detached from the reality of Trump’s accomplishments in his first seven months. His tax and deregulation policies had created a record-setting economy. Unemployment rates for minorities had reached historic lows. He had strengthened the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and even shattered the leftist claims of a Trump-Russia collusion when he punished Putin’s murderous ally Bashar al-Assad with a devastating Tomahawk missile strike. Trump was also well on his way to destroying the Islamic caliphate in eight months—something Barack Obama had failed to accomplish with five years of feeble military efforts. The bizarre and baseless media attacks on the president were intended to halt Trump’s progress and shake the loyalty of his 63 million political sup- porters. Instead, Trump continued to rack up policy victories, while the media attacks actually intensified his public support."
Horowitz, "Blitz," Ch.3

How very differently you'd feel if you were an American.

Dream on leftist..... Hillary, Bill, and every other power holder that has done way worse or just as bad are still walking free, so you are just dreaming if you think any of them will actually see the troubles that your partisan ace wants Trump to see.

How can you hate someone as bad as you do, when your own party is way worse or just as bad as what you accuse Trump of.

Your TDS is off the chain, but why ? What exactly is it that has you so worried about Trump like this ??? We hired the man to do his job while there, and to use his business mind to manage the federal budgets and foreign policy of the nation.

All of you that have this TDS, are basically focusing on domestic issues and domestic policies, and you could give a crap less about the future and security of this nation as a whole. It's right now for people like you, and to hell with tommorow.

Well most Americans are about the security and future of this nation, and what they've been seeing in leftist policy, ideology, the rioting, the anarchy, the looting that they really don't like or have absolutely no use for. They hate it.

So now we have to keep track of anyone who ever gave Trump advice? Banon hasn't been part of the Trump administration for 3 years. Manafort was never in the Trump administration, neither was Roger Stone. The later was never even part of his campaign. The charges against Flynn are being dropped. The charges against George Papadopoulos are utterly bogus, and he was never in the Trump administration.

Your list only makes you look pathetic and desperate. How many people who were formerly part of the Obama administration who have been arrested/indicted for some crime? I'll bet the number is in the hundreds.

So now we have to keep track of anyone who ever gave Trump advice? Banon hasn't been part of the Trump administration for 3 years. Manafort was never in the Trump administration, neither was Roger Stone. The later was never even part of his campaign. The charges against Flynn are being dropped. The charges against George Papadopoulos are utterly bogus, and he was never in the Trump administration.

Your list only makes you look pathetic and desperate. How many people who were formerly part of the Obama administration who have been arrested/indicted for some crime? I'll bet the number is in the hundreds.

What don't you get? Trump is shady, and he surrounds himself with shady people.

Lol in the hundreds huh? I’m sure you have a source at the ready!

What don't you get? Trump is shady, and he surrounds himself with shady people.
Name a good president in your lifetime who wasn't involved in some scandal.... I'll wait

Forum List

Back