Let's not forget the kneeling millionairs

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Just a reminder of why the wife and I don't watch our beloved, past, tunnel hiding Steelers.

A good take down of the kneelers.

Oh and yes lets not forget we have a crook as Potus. Why doesn't the dipshit blond ask the players why they are taking a knee? Its about social injustice. They do not need to stand for the anthem, no one does.

Issue is over. Just quit watching...but quit the crying.. It's not a big deal unless one is petty enough to get excited over it.

Hey I stand during anthems. Do not sing not place hand over heart. Good enough. I suppose that's not enuff for some wack jobs.

Oh and yes lets not forget we have a crook as Potus. Why doesn't the dipshit blond ask the players why they are taking a knee? Its about social injustice. They do not need to stand for the anthem, no one does.
You have proved yourself that the real reason isn't social injustice, as I have explained to you in the past and won't bother to do so again. It's about TRUMP. Gad the kneelers are pathetically ungrateful.

Trump has done NOTHING in regards to creating social injustice, you and the kneelers lie.

Last edited:
Oh and yes lets not forget we have a crook as Potus.

Well, the other one was a crook, too, so...

Crooked Hillary, I think they were calling her.

Trump admitted self dealing in his foundation. You have no evidence the Clintons were crooks, none.
15 conviction on 40 crime in the Whitewater investigation. Hillary hides the Rose Law firm billing records until the stay of execution expires. Yeah there is ample reason to believe them criminal, and don't get me started on Waco.

Incorrect Obama is out of office and Hillary lost the election.

Why doesn't the dipshit blond ask the players why they are taking a knee? Its about social injustice.

No it's about standing in solidarity with the racist BLM movement which has been designated as the terrorist organization that it is.

They do not need to stand for the anthem, no one does.

And the NFL doesn't need to give them a platform for their terrorist movement and we don't have to watch it if they do. The NFL is dead.

Hey I stand during anthems. Do not sing not place hand over heart. Good enough. I suppose that's not enuff for some wack jobs.
Do what you want, I just don't want to pay to watch you or them.

Issue is over. Just quit watching...but quit the crying.. It's not a big deal unless one is petty enough to get excited over it.
You do understand your post is the definition of bigotry? I suppose you don't.

Well, the other one was a crook, too, so...

Crooked Hillary, I think they were calling her.

Trump admitted self dealing in his foundation. You have no evidence the Clintons were crooks, none.

Bill Clinton is a rapist, Hillary actively colluded with the Russians through fusion GPS, and they both took kickbacks from the Russians while Hillary was Secretary of State and was a key vote in allowing the Uranium One deal to go forward.

You have proved yourself that the real reason isn't social injustice, as I have explained to you in the past and won't bother to do so again. It's about TRUMP. Gad the kneelers are pathetically ungrateful.

Trump has done NOTHING in regards to creating social injustice, you and the kneelers lie.

A white police officer was just murdered in the Pittsburgh area, after a routine traffic stop, by a suspected black thug. Maybe your talk, and that of the kneelers, cause the rookie cop to hesitate just a little too long.

Maybe now you and the kneelers can be just a little bit happier knowing a white cop got killed. Talk about social injustice.
Ya, it was the kneelers fault , sure, right , ok.Maybe it was my fault because I kicked my decoratrive rock in my yard and ity is no longer in place.

Can't your little brain figure out that to get upset about what a few idiots do then they get their publicity? Just don't watch. Then you win. they just want attention. Don't give in. To me I isn't that huge I will stand anyway. If you want me to do more than stand then you will physically have to make me do it. Standing is enough is it not?

Maybe now you and the kneelers can be just a little bit happier knowing a white cop got killed. Talk about social injustice.
Ya, it was the kneelers fault , sure, right , ok.Maybe it was my fault because I kicked my decoratrive rock in my yard and ity is no longer in place.

Nothing is their fault sorry to imply they are anything but upstanding righteous millionaires.

Forum List

Back