Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

Oh you are sucking the jews butts.

Yeah, right,; I'm famous for kissing butt and stuff ... tard.

Why Democrats are fighting it
Two progressive senators were particularly outspoken in opposing the Rubio bill: Sens. Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein. Neither of them has outright defended the BDS movement but instead attacked anti-BDS laws on free speech grounds.

“This Israel anti-boycott legislation would give states a free pass to restrict First Amendment protections for millions of Americans,” Feinstein wrote in a press release. “Despite my strong support for Israel, I oppose this legislation because it clearly violates the Constitution.”

Consider the case of Bahia Amawi, a speech therapist in Texas who had chosen to personally boycott Israeli-made goods. Amawi is not a state employee but an independent contractor who signed an annual agreement with the school district in the city of Pflugerville. Because Amawi was a contractor, her agreement with the state was subject to the state’s anti-boycott legislation, just as a contract with a major corporation would be.

This meant that Amawi — as the sole proprietor of her contracting business — was forced to pledge not to “take any action” that was “intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel.” Amawi did not want to sign away her right to boycott Israel, and she did not renew her contract with the Pflugerville schools. In essence, she was being forced to choose between her free expression and her livelihood. That, civil liberties advocates say, is a clear restriction on free speech.

“Sole proprietors can’t neatly distinguish between their individual actions and their business activities,” Brian Hauss, a staff attorney at the ACLU, told me. “What these laws say is that if you get even one cent of state money, you’re prohibited from boycotting across the board.”
The controversy over laws punishing Israel boycotts, explained
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm sure its a ok if you boycott Iranian goods, Palestinian goods, and even Lebanon's goods. I see one of my state senators was behind the drafting of the bill.

We can sanction everyone to death, Venezuela, Iran, use to be Iraq that we sanctioned to death , Syria, and who else, we have a long line of those we sanction.
Yet we support Israel, go figure, and send them our hard earned money.

Bernie The Commie and Diane 'Warbucks' Feinstein, Red China's Senator? The ACLU traitors, deviants, and racists? lol So nobody who is an American is on board with the antisemitic rubbish. We already know that.

In the meantime , Israel is killing Palestinians and stealing land that the Palestinians owned. They also are stealing land from southern Lebanon and Syria aka the Golan heights.

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984

Wrong. Israel invaded Lebanon in 2006.

2006 Lebanon War - Wikipedia

and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan

Israel is NOT legally entitled to the Golan Heights.

'On 14 December 1981, Israel passed the Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli administration and law to the territory. Israel has expressly avoided using the term "annexation" to describe the change of status. However, the UN Security Council has rejected the de facto annexation in UNSC Resolution 497, which declared it as "null and void and without international legal effect",[32] and consequently continuing to regard the Golan Heights as an Israeli-occupied territory. The measure has also been criticized by other countries, either as illegal or as not being helpful to the Middle East peace process.'

Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia

For someone whose moniker is 'ILOVE ISRAEL'...you sure get a lot wrong about it.

Rubbish. Israel more than pays for what little the U.S. gives it many many times over, in intel, AWACs early warning systems, research, testing U.S. gear, standing ready 24/7, 365 to refuel, rearm, maintain, and repair our military aircraft, and a hundred other bennies most of you gimps have no clue about.

a) Prove it.

b) if it's sooooo little, then surely you would not mind if America stopped giving it then.

A Conservative Estimate of Total U.S. Direct Aid to Israel: Almost $138 Billion - WRMEA
Defense Spending by Country

BTW, America gives Israel over 1/6 of it's military budget.

I would call that more than just 'little'.

Yeah, right,; I'm famous for kissing butt and stuff ... tard.

Two progressive senators were particularly outspoken in opposing the Rubio bill: Sens. Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein. Neither of them has outright defended the BDS movement but instead attacked anti-BDS laws on free speech grounds.

“This Israel anti-boycott legislation would give states a free pass to restrict First Amendment protections for millions of Americans,” Feinstein wrote in a press release. “Despite my strong support for Israel, I oppose this legislation because it clearly violates the Constitution.”

Consider the case of Bahia Amawi, a speech therapist in Texas who had chosen to personally boycott Israeli-made goods. Amawi is not a state employee but an independent contractor who signed an annual agreement with the school district in the city of Pflugerville. Because Amawi was a contractor, her agreement with the state was subject to the state’s anti-boycott legislation, just as a contract with a major corporation would be.

This meant that Amawi — as the sole proprietor of her contracting business — was forced to pledge not to “take any action” that was “intended to penalize, inflict economic harm on, or limit commercial relations with Israel.” Amawi did not want to sign away her right to boycott Israel, and she did not renew her contract with the Pflugerville schools. In essence, she was being forced to choose between her free expression and her livelihood. That, civil liberties advocates say, is a clear restriction on free speech.

“Sole proprietors can’t neatly distinguish between their individual actions and their business activities,” Brian Hauss, a staff attorney at the ACLU, told me. “What these laws say is that if you get even one cent of state money, you’re prohibited from boycotting across the board.”

Now I'm sure its a ok if you boycott Iranian goods, Palestinian goods, and even Lebanon's goods. I see one of my state senators was behind the drafting of the bill.

We can sanction everyone to death, Venezuela, Iran, use to be Iraq that we sanctioned to death , Syria, and who else, we have a long line of those we sanction.

Bernie The Commie and Diane 'Warbucks' Feinstein, Red China's Senator? The ACLU traitors, deviants, and racists? lol So nobody who is an American is on board with the antisemitic rubbish. We already know that.

In the meantime , Israel is killing Palestinians and stealing land that the Palestinians owned. They also are stealing land from southern Lebanon and Syria aka the Golan heights.

Another lie from Sheri. Add to that ignorance and stupidity. Israel left Lebanon in 1984

and the Golan Heights were part of Syria who initiated the 67 War along with Egypt and Jordan

'On 14 December 1981, Israel passed the Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli administration and law to the territory. Israel has expressly avoided using the term "annexation" to describe the change of status. However, the UN Security Council has rejected the de facto annexation in UNSC Resolution 497, which declared it as "null and void and without international legal effect",[32] and consequently continuing to regard the Golan Heights as an Israeli-occupied territory. The measure has also been criticized by other countries, either as illegal or as not being helpful to the Middle East peace process.'

For someone whose moniker is 'ILOVE ISRAEL'...you sure get a lot wrong about it.

What part of Lebanon has Israel annexed? The claim was Israel “ stole” the Golan Heights leaving out the fact that Syria initiated the War. Giving the land back where Syria can shoot right into Israel? Hold your breath till that happens.Talking about “ International Law?” Tell us please why Egypt closed Israel’s Rights to International Waters ( Straits of Tiran) and the U.N. Not only did not do anything about it but left with with Nasser bragging to the entire world he was going to destroy Israel once and for all. Somehow. That’s not against “ International Law”. Just more proof that the “ law” doesnt apply to everybody . Regarding “ International Law” tell us why Jordan did not allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites which was actually against “ International Law” ; the U.N. Treaty they signed with Israel and it was ignored. Just more proof that “ law” is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on.Please tell us why the PLO just recent declared that the Israelis didn’t have any Rights to the Western Wall. Does that help the Peace Process .There will be no response; there never is.

Last edited:
I agree let the Jews wipe out all the Palestinians....get rid of the garbage and terrorists in that area then concentrate on Irans religious leaders....more shit the world doesn't need or have to be threatened by.

I agree let the Jews wipe out all the Palestinians....get rid of the garbage and terrorists in that area then concentrate on Irans religious leaders....more shit the world doesn't need or have to be threatened by.

The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

I disagree And you and I generally agree. Most Americans hate Jews and Israel. I am fine with us letting Israel stand on its own. Take the handcuffs off. But I am not fine with BDS. That’s bullshit. I don’t see BDS movements vs Iran, Iraq, KSA, etc.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:

Rubbish. We've wasted far more on dumbass Arab countries, who only end up stabbing us in the back, as they do each other on a routine basis, being the most corrupt and mindlessly violent countries on the planet..

Yet Iraq, Syria, and Iran have never stabbed us hey. Only Israel and SA.

How can a country stab? Iran and Iraq sponsor terror groups continually and we are in a war on Terror. You are dead wrong here Penelope. Your Jew hate has blinded you to where you are ready to become allies with terror states to wipe out the Jews. Sad.

Rubbish. We've wasted far more on dumbass Arab countries, who only end up stabbing us in the back, as they do each other on a routine basis, being the most corrupt and mindlessly violent countries on the planet..

How can a country stab? Iran and Iraq sponsor terror groups continually and we are in a war on Terror. You are dead wrong here Penelope. Your Jew hate has blinded you to where you are ready to become allies with terror states to wipe out the Jews. Sad.

Everyone that has land around Israel are your enemies. Like I said let the rich jews fund Israel, there are plenty of them. We need to quit funding Israel and the jews need to quit preying on Christians that don't know any better.

Israel's 30 Richest in 2018
And Abramovich conquered the top spot with no time left on the clock

Jun 15, 2018 3:15 AM
Israel's 30 richest in 2018 - Israel News

-----------------------------------------------
Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ
--------------------------------------
They don't give money to Christians, they take from Christians.

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.
If we stopped supporting them they wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Everyone that has land around Israel are your enemies. Like I said let the rich jews fund Israel, there are plenty of them. We need to quit funding Israel and the jews need to quit preying on Christians that don't know any better.

Thats fine but do you or do you not support BDS? Simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

What part of Lebanon has Israel annexed? The claim was Israel “ stole” the Golan Heights leaving out the fact that Syria initiated the War. Giving the land back where Syria can shoot right into Israel? Hold your breath till that happens.Talking about “ International Law?” Tell us please why Egypt closed Israel’s Rights to International Waters ( Straits of Tiran) and the U.N. Not only did not do anything about it but left with with Nasser bragging to the entire world he was going to destroy Israel once and for all. Somehow. That’s not against “ International Law”. Just more proof that the “ law” doesnt apply to everybody . Regarding “ International Law” tell us why Jordan did not allow the Israelis to visit their Holy Sites which was actually against “ International Law” ; the U.N. Treaty they signed with Israel and it was ignored. Just more proof that “ law” is not worth the piece of paper it’s written on.Please tell us why the PLO just recent declared that the Israelis didn’t have any Rights to the Western Wall. Does that help the Peace Process .There will be no response; there never is.

1) You said Israel left Lebanon in 1984 (insinuating that they had not been back since).

That was incorrect...as I proved.

2) Then you insinuated that the Golan Heights legally/morally belongs to Israel.

That was incorrect, which I proved.

A mature person would admit their mistakes and move on.

A childish one tries to spin their way out if it.

The fact you chose the latter shows us what you are made of.

Have a nice day.

Let the Israelis take care of themselves. I see ads on Fox news constantly send money for IFCJ's.

The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 by Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein.

Over the years, we have been leaders in Jewish-Christian relations, building bridges of goodwill that have led to greater understanding and cooperation between members of these two great faiths. We have helped hundreds of thousands of Jews escape poverty and anti-Semitism and return to their biblical homeland, funded humanitarian assistance that has touched the lives of millions of Jews in Israel and around the world, provided life-giving aid to Israel's victims of war and terror, and much more. Learn more about IFCJ's global reach.
About IFCJ

also the US should not send 3.8 billion to Israel every year, when we have so many poor people without food and health ins in the US.

So...does that mean you are for supporting them?

The Arab World has shown no interest in “ peace” since 194& yet Israel is supposed to respect and abide by “ International law?” Its a Joke

Ummm...both Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties with Israel.

So much for your above statement.

The claim anyone in the Mideast or any Muslim wants to harm Jews is easily disproven and an obvious lie.
Israel has only existed since 1948, and before then, for almost 2000 years, Jews in the Mideast lived safely and happily under Muslim rule.
That is because the Quran forbids harming Jews.
The Quran calls Jews "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the same Old Testament with Muslims.
And there are passages specifically prohibiting harming Jews over religious differences.

All the problems that Jews have in the Mideast have been created by Zionists, and it is entirely Israel that is at fault.
No one else could be at fault because everything was fine before the European Zionist invasion in the 1930s.

History states otherwise. I was referring to the entire Arab World not just two Countries that didn’t have a choice if they wanted any land back, So much for your above statement

The claim anyone in the Mideast or any Muslim wants to harm Jews is easily disproven and an obvious lie.
Israel has only existed since 1948, and before then, for almost 2000 years, Jews in the Mideast lived safely and happily under Muslim rule.
That is because the Quran forbids harming Jews.
The Quran calls Jews "Brothers of the Book", meaning they share the same Old Testament with Muslims.
And there are passages specifically prohibiting harming Jews over religious differences.

All the problems that Jews have in the Mideast have been created by Zionists, and it is entirely Israel that is at fault.
No one else could be at fault because everything was fine before the European Zionist invasion in the 1930s.

Translation; Jews have no Right to be in the Middle East. :ahole-1:

1) You said Israel left Lebanon in 1984 (insinuating that they had not been back since).

That was incorrect...as I proved.

2) Then you insinuated that the Golan Heights legally/morally belongs to Israel.

That was incorrect, which I proved.

A mature person would admit their mistakes and move on.

A childish one tries to spin their way out if it.

The fact you chose the latter shows us what you are made of.

Have a nice day.

I stated that Israel had a Moral Right to that land. You ignored the fact that Syria initiated the War and the Arab Nations had no respect for “ International Law” Have a Nice Day

About IFCJ

That’s what the Holocaust Deniet wants. If that money went to anyone else besides Israel there would be no objection. Consider the source

History states otherwise. I was referring to the entire Arab World not just two Countries that didn’t have a choice if they wanted any land back, So much for your above statement

You said the entire Arab World has shown no interest in peace since 1948.

Egypt and Jordan are part of the 'Arab World'. So it is impossible to accurately say the ENTIRE Arab World has shown 'no interest in peace' if two of it's members have.

And you still have not posted a link to prove your theory...so it means nothing.

Forum List

Back