Lets Jews aka Israelis take care of themselves.

'lie
[lahy]

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.'

the definition of lying

Prove that Penelope made a false statement with deliberate intent to deceive?
Everyone that has land around Israel are your enemies.
Ummm...both Egypt and Jordan have peace treaties with Israel.
Now you with Penelope can decide which one of you two is just lying and which one does it deliberately..

Obviously, reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

Hello?

Proof of lying requires you to prove intent to deceive.

And you cannot do that unless the person in question admits to the deception. Which you have not shown they have done. Thus, there is ZERO, factual proof of lying on her part on this.

Again...DUH.
You don’t know dip about Israel.

Wow...now there is a statement that is easily to verify...NOT.

So the ENTIRE sum of your intellect thought and pondered...and came up with that?!?

So noted.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Have a nice day.
And the entire sum of your perspective?
FuckTheJews.org?

You’ve ever been to Israel?
I guess you reject any vote the UN holds except for anti-Israel Resolutions by Muslims and African nations that are murdering their own citizens.

So how about those post WWII created nations that have been at war with other for decades?

But Israel is BAD!

FuckTheJews.org?

I guess you reject any vote the UN holds except for anti-Israel Resolutions by Muslims and African nations that are murdering their own citizens.

So how about those post WWII created nations that have been at war with other for decades?

But Israel is BAD!
Of coarse they're bad. They are a fascist, apartheid state that doesn't give a shit about human rights or international law.

If you say you can't live next to or with people of a different faith you are blasted by everyone unless the people you can't abide are Israeli.....

Maybe one day you Jew hater Muslim lovers will explain that one to me.....
It wasn't Jews that flew jets into our buildings......

BTW...I have no problem with Israel existing.
You have a big problem with the Jewish state.

Everyone should have a problem with any theocracy because it harms all other religions.
But Israel is especially immoral because according to Judaism, Jews are not supposed to return to Jerusalem until the coming of the Messiah, Zionists never paid for hardly any of the land they claim, and 6 million European immigrant Jews illegally rule over 12 million natives who actually own almost all the land.

FuckTheJews.org?

But Israel is BAD!
Of coarse they're bad. They are a fascist, apartheid state that doesn't give a shit about human rights or international law.
I can't wait to hear you lay that one out for us....

'lie
[lahy]

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.'

the definition of lying

Now you with Penelope can decide which one of you two is just lying and which one does it deliberately..

Hello?

And you cannot do that unless the person in question admits to the deception. Which you have not shown they have done. Thus, there is ZERO, factual proof of lying on her part on this.

Again...DUH.

So the ENTIRE sum of your intellect thought and pondered...and came up with that?!?

So noted.

Have a nice day.
FuckTheJews.org?

But Israel is BAD!

why in the heck would one want to go to Israel??

BTW...I have no problem with Israel existing.
You have a big problem with the Jewish state.

I have no problem with the Jewish state.

That is what I said...DUH.
You do have a problem with the UN that partitioned many nations post WWII.
It’s amazing how Israel is slaughtering a population that’s growing by leaps and bounds.

First of all, the UN did not partition any country ever, and partitioning is against UN methodology.
Second is that European Jewish immigrants to Palestine are not native, and never purchased hardly any land, so have no rights there.

Israel only slaughtered tens of thousands, in order to commit extortion and make them flee their homes.
So they have accomplished their goals of confiscating the property of the native, so they did not have to murder them all.
If you do not believe it, just look at any map before and after 1948, and you will see that hundreds of Arab villages just disappear.
They become Jewish settlements.
Yet no money ever changed hands.
How do you suppose that happened?

Then look up the Massacre at Dier Yassin, and many other villages.

'lie
[lahy]

noun

the definition of lying

So, you are posting your nonsense about Israel unintentionally?
And you cannot do that unless the person in question admits to the deception.
Wrong.

You have no problem with a state which according to you "steal land and treat it's former citizens (the Palestinians) like virtual excrement"? Really?
The so called Palestinians have been kicked out of every Muslim nation in the region...they strapped bombs to themselves just to kill Jews....The Palestinians were exiled because they were killing people.....The Palestinians are murdering hateful people....if they change for the better the situation they are in will follow....

Unfortunately, most Americans have been so brain washed by the media that they think Israel is our de facto 51st state which we are obligated to defend and economically support, as though it was written into the Constitution. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah .........I'm brainwashed........a freaking maniac................yup yup.

If the middle east tries to wipe them off the face of the earth ........as many have vowed over there.........WELL................I think we should make them wish they weren't born..............

So.......yup...........attack Israel and we will pound your asses like tent stakes........

appreciate the post........clearing it up where I stand.

You do realize that 'wipe off the map' statement was made by ONE person (the Iranian political leader) many years ago AND he was just quoting someone else AND the entire phrase was misunderstood?

Besides, even if he meant it...Iran would not dare.

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads and dozens of Jericho IRBM's that could completely obliterate Iran if it chose to do so. If Iran launched nukes at Israel, Iran would quickly be 'wiped off the map'...and they know it.

So they will never do it.

MAD works.

Plus, Israel has the most powerful military of any Middle Eastern country. The only two that are close - Egypt and Saudi Arabia - are on good terms with Israel right now (especially the latter).

Israel needs ZERO help from America.
We helped them get that way............and Turkey has a better military than Saudi Arabia.........Egypt has a good one........with American weapons......

Turkey is turning to the Russians........and made a deal with Iran.........Qatar joined them for oil sales to Europe.........Amazing that Sunni's and Shia's doing deals these days........unheard of before.

Any reading of Arab history for, oh, say, the last 4,000 years, will point out that their treaties and agreements aren't worth the match it takes to burn them. They're incapable of honest dealing, at any level, with anybody, even within their own tribes. If it wenre't for Europeans, they wouldn't even have countries of their own today, the would be under either Turkey's or Russia's or IRan's thumbs, i.e non-Arab satellites.

lol what a load of crap. Have any more fiction for us? lol
First you prove its fiction, then we'll go from there.
India and Pakistan, retard.
The Balkans, retard.
Only Jews BAD!

Tsk tsk...you should not say that about Jewish people.

And it is 'Jewish people'.

NOT 'Jews'. That is soooo 1970's.

Have a nice day.
Better than your day.

LOL...another one of your brilliant, thought-provoking comments.

Totally unprovable...but he makes it anyway.

Yup...credibility is not a word you are well aware of, I see.

Have a nice day.

If you say you can't live next to or with people of a different faith you are blasted by everyone unless the people you can't abide are Israeli.....

Maybe one day you Jew hater Muslim lovers will explain that one to me.....
It wasn't Jews that flew jets into our buildings......

You are not very bright.
Jews in the Mideast were under Muslim rule for centuries, so then clearly Muslims never had any problem with Jews.
In fact, it was ONLY Christians who ever had any problem with Jews and tried to murder them.
But you seem to be totally ignoring that by the US supplying all the B-17 bombers, P-51 Mustangs, M-4 Shermans, etc., to the Zionists in 1948, that the US became responsible for all the massacres committed by Zionists, and DESERVED having jets flown into buildings.
The US created Israel totally out of thin air in 1948, through the UN, and there is no legal basis for doing that.
Israel should not exist.
No theocracy should ever exist as long as any other religion exists within that country.
It has to be inherently discriminatory, and Israel is about the worst I have ever seen.

Hello?

Again...DUH.

So noted.

Have a nice day.
FuckTheJews.org?

But Israel is BAD!

why in the heck would one want to go to Israel??
Because its a haven in a dangerous part of the world....if you went to Syria or Jordan or anywhere else in that Muslim part of the world you would be kidnapped tortured and maybe killed just for being a westerner...if you went to Israel you would be welcomed and safe....what is wrong with you?.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back