Let's go to the Electoral College Map

Oddest EV map I have ever seen

Looked like an early Hillary runaway by Hillary when she broke 270 in August
Then September was all Trump as he drew even
Now, the debates and Trumps October Surprise make a Clinton landslide likely

The electoral map will be impossible to predict before Election Day. The reason for that is that it's likely Trump will put more and more states in play with his ongoing train wreck of a campaign faster than polls will track it. By this morning a lot of sites had Hillary at 270+ without any toss up states. And those polls didn't include today's bombshell or the debates.

What a crazy screwed up year this has been. This should have been an easy GOP walk to the White House. Heck, Trump was starting to pull even and had multiple possible maps to 270+. Jeez. Just jeez.

Nationwide polls do not matter...
I once saw a list of polls, and the majority of them had only 1000-2000 people polled. Now with a population as large as the United States', this is pretty insignificant. I suppose you could place more of them in "swing states" to give a closer prediction, but still it's a pretty low number.

I once saw a list of polls, and the majority of them had only 1000-2000 people polled. Now with a population as large as the United States', this is pretty insignificant. I suppose you could place more of them in "swing states" to give a closer prediction, but still it's a pretty low number.
If done correctly, that is not a low number at all. You really need to take a college level course in stastitics.

You have no understanding of statistical sampling. That is why they give a margin of error

Stay tuned Sports Fans.....

Based on the "October Surprise" and a debate that is much watch TV, prepare for a major shift in the EV polls

Anybody know what the October surprise will be? Another $800,000,000,000 bail out?

I think we have already had an October surprise, thanks to the pervert named Trump. You don't get much sleazier than that. He admitted and encouraged sexual assault. Touching!

And the GOP is now stuck with him....HILARIOUS!:biggrin:

Really? Conversation that normal guys have all the time is going to alter the election? Are you serious?

Not one poll is exact, that is why Fivethirtyeight is the best analytical forecast I believe out there. They don't poll. They analyze mostly every scientific poll available.

They use the same models. They showed Trump so close that he could have won just before the first debate. It is a real number and demographic and news affecting the outcome crunching.

Their forecasts have been near perfect the past three presidential elections. If you believe in science you can believe their forecasts are accurate.

The odds that Clinton wins are 4 to 1 right now.

They were almost fifty fifty a few weeks back. Then Trump killed himself in the first debate and the aftermath.

Clinton could get to nine to one odds when the current Trump debacle has played out.

Republican Officials Are Stampeding Away From Trump

vasuderatorrent, post: 15493658
Really? Conversation that normal guys have all the time is going to alter the election? Are you serious?

No normal guy brags about being entitled to committing sexual assault because he is a celebrity on a live microphone. If you think this is normal and ok, Hillary was right, you are deplorable and more and more Republican officials think you are?

And this will seal the deal on the election even if current EC numbers dont change much. That's because the Trump mob rule crowd is likely to continue supporting deplorable Donald. But the deplorables cannot get Trump much if any over 40% of all votes cast. The worst popular vote defeat was 37% during the Vietnam war era when a decorated WWII bomber pilot lost to Richard Nixon of Watergate fame.

Trump may lose by less than 37% thus setting a new record on the popular vote. Thus destroying all the Tea Party bull crap we have been hearing the past six years - including Obama is a Muslim not born in the USA.

vasuderatorrent, post: 15493658

No normal guy brags about being entitled to committing sexual assault because he is a celebrity on a live microphone. If you think this is normal and ok, Hillary was right, you are deplorable and more and more Republican officials think you are?

And this will seal the deal on the election even if current EC numbers dont change much. That's because the Trump mob rule crowd is likely to continue supporting deplorable Donald. But the deplorables cannot get Trump much if any over 40% of all votes cast. The worst popular vote defeat was 37% during the Vietnam war era when a decorated WWII bomber pilot lost to Richard Nixon of Watergate fame.

Trump may lose by less than 37% thus setting a new record on the popular vote. Thus destroying all the Tea Party bull crap we have been hearing the past six years - including Obama is a Muslim not born in the USA.

I said talk. I didn't say that they do these things.

Hillary was right, you are deplorable

Obama calls Republicans bitter clingers.
Hillary calls Repbulicans deplorable.
Trump calls everybody Americans.

I'm going to vote for Hillary. That's because Donald Trump is divorced and has no political experience. I'm not voting for Hillary because of some dumb ass conversation that two guys had with each other. I'm not 4 years old.

The electoral map will be impossible to predict before Election Day. The reason for that is that it's likely Trump will put more and more states in play with his ongoing train wreck of a campaign faster than polls will track it. By this morning a lot of sites had Hillary at 270+ without any toss up states. And those polls didn't include today's bombshell or the debates.

What a crazy screwed up year this has been. This should have been an easy GOP walk to the White House. Heck, Trump was starting to pull even and had multiple possible maps to 270+. Jeez. Just jeez.
The polls don't account for a candidates ground game. Who will do the best at getting out the vote with their demographics?
By all accounts, Trump has nearly no ground game. There could be a major pull to the left that polls do not predict

I'm going to vote for Hillary. That's because Donald Trump is divorced and has no political experience. I'm not voting for Hillary because of some dumb ass conversation that two guys had with each other. I'm not 4 years old.
Trump calls women fat, ugly, pigs. He has made it clear what he values in a woman
53% of the voters are women

The polls don't account for a candidates ground game. Who will do the best at getting out the vote with their demographics?
By all accounts, Trump has nearly no ground game. There could be a major pull to the left that polls do not predict

The is a Trump HQ listed in his web page in Florida so when a The Deplorable Donald supporter goes to the address it is a vacant lot where a building that was last used as a haunted house used to stand, now nothing but dirt.

Good business man my ass.

The is a Trump HQ listed in his web page in Florida so when a The Deplorable Donald supporter goes to the address it is a vacant lot where a building that was last used as a haunted house used to stand, now nothing but dirt.

Good business man my ass.
The lack of an effective ground game at the top of the ticket will affect those running down ballot

Looks like the Senate is gone....Dems an still make up ground in the House

Trump bragged about doing it all the time because he was entitled as a celebrity.

That ain't just talk / and when guys are bragging about sexual aggression amongst the guys they may be lying the whole time but they sure could be telling the truth. But they are perpetuating the notion that's it's 'normal' to treat women in this way. Just talk is a problem as well.

One guy hears a guy like Trump bragging like this and may figure he's cool enough to get away with it himself.

Deplorable.

Trump calls women fat, ugly, pigs. He has made it clear what he values in a woman
53% of the voters are women

I'm just saying that voters are smarter than that. There are plenty of concrete reasons to choose Hillary over Trump. You don't have to rely on Kindergarten logic to sway voters.

Trump bragged about doing it all the time because he was entitled as a celebrity.

That ain't just talk / and when guys are bragging about sexual aggression amongst the guys they may be lying the whole time but they sure could be telling the truth. But they are perpetuating the notion that's it's 'normal' to treat women in this way. Just talk is a problem as well.

One guy hears a guy like Trump bragging like this and may figure he's cool enough to get away with it himself.

Deplorable.

Voters aren't stupid. I'm insulted when they are treated that way.

Latest map

Clinton 260
Trump 165

As NH goes from toss up to leans Clinton

These state polls are still not fully reflecting the October Surprise and tonight's debate. There could be a major shift by early next week

Voters aren't stupid. I'm insulted when they are treated that way.

Treated in what way? Voters can be stupid and deplorable. It happens all the time. Trump had brought it to an epidemic proportion in this campaign.

If most Trump supporters are desirous of having a conservative appoint SCOTUS JUDGES they should have chosen a better candidate that was not likely to alienate Americans with more than a high school degree, and with conservative women and conservative churchgoers and non-white Americans and immigrants.

If Trump supporters were smart they would have realized much publicized analysis that Republicans were on a losing path if they didn't keep or start gathering in more voters from those groups.

So Trump supporters are not smart and president Hillary Rodham Clinton will be appointing Supreme Court Judges and potentially have a Democrat controlled Senate to approve them.

It's a pretty good argument that Trump supporters are indeed very stupid.

They don't know demographic reality and how to prepare for the future. They live in the present and the past blinded mostly by hate.

The youth of this country are not into that.

Trumpeteers are very stupid.

Last edited:

Hillary passes out on TV and it's still looking like she's going to win in a landslide. Crazy Donald was a flawed candidate from the gitgo. This was easily predictable.

Forum List

Back