Let's go to the Electoral College Map

Stay tuned Sports Fans.....

Based on the "October Surprise" and a debate that is much watch TV, prepare for a major shift in the EV polls

saveliberty, post: 15462874
The Democrats killed the youth vote when Bernie lost.

Republicans killed themselves when they nominated the big celebrity entitled vagina grabber.

Republicans didn't nominate Bill Clinton.

This election Republicans nominated Trump - a self confessed vagina grabber and proud of it. What in he hell is your point?

This is going to be a major shift in the polls. The debate looks like a bloodbath for Trump

Looking pretty bleak for the GOP, even before he proved to the world he is a heartless pervert.

Based on the "October Surprise" and a debate that is much watch TV, prepare for a major shift in the EV polls

Anybody know what the October surprise will be? Another $800,000,000,000 bail out?
I find it humorous that Republicans were predicting a huge October Surprise that would bring down Hillary
And we get this

Anybody know what the October surprise will be? Another $800,000,000,000 bail out?
I find it humorous that Republicans were predicting a huge October Surprise that would bring down Hillary
And we get this

Were the banks going to collapse in October 2008? Not June 2008. Not February 2009. The banks were going to collapse exactly in October 2008. What a coincidence!!

I think we have already had an October surprise, thanks to the pervert named Trump. You don't get much sleazier than that. He admitted and encouraged sexual assault. Touching!

And the GOP is now stuck with him....HILARIOUS!:biggrin:

saveliberty, post: 15462874
The Democrats killed the youth vote when Bernie lost.

Republicans killed themselves when they nominated the big celebrity entitled vagina grabber.

Republicans didn't nominate Bill Clinton.

This election Republicans nominated Trump - a self confessed vagina grabber and proud of it. What in he hell is your point?

My point is partisan politics makes fools of all of us. Trump, Clinton, Clinton, Trump. Two bad choices and yet each side supports them. Pretty funny.

And we get this

Were the banks going to collapse in October 2008? Not June 2008. Not February 2009. The banks were going to collapse exactly in October 2008. What a coincidence!!

The banks were still on the verge of collapse in March 2009

I think we have already had an October surprise, thanks to the pervert named Trump. You don't get much sleazier than that. He admitted and encouraged sexual assault. Touching!

And the GOP is now stuck with him....HILARIOUS!:biggrin:

I have to admit I was surprised
Even as bad as I looked at Trump, I was surprised he could sink this low

Papageorgio, post: 15486997
My point is partisan politics makes fools of all of us. Trump, Clinton, Clinton, Trump. Two bad choices and yet each side supports them. Pretty funny.

No candidate that I voted for in my lifetime has made a fool of me. And that includes the current election.

McGovern, Carter, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, and now Clinton.

As far as I'm concerned the ones that didn't win all should have and the country would have been better off.

Of course I support my candidates. They all match my political view as close as possible.

I am very pleased with Clinton's and Obama's 16 years of Presidency. I wish like hell Gore would have won the Scotus decision. No Ignorant decision to kick the UN out and invade Iraq.

Clinton's 22 million jobs and budget surpluses impress me more than his moral failures.

So you need to know that you don't get to decide if my candidate made a fool of me. Hillary will carry Obama's 55 percent approval rating onward. She will be better than any candidate Republicans put forth.

That has nothing to do with my support of her.

Republicans put crap on the top of the ticket this year.

It's not partisan at all to oppose that joke of a candidate in Donald Trump. The only way to really oppose him is to vote for his opponent. That is what I'm doing. I am no fool.

Papageorgio, post: 15486997

No candidate that I voted for in my lifetime has made a fool of me. And that includes the current election.

McGovern, Carter, Carter, Mondale, Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, and now Clinton.

As far as I'm concerned the ones that didn't win all should have and the country would have been better off.

Of course I support my candidates. They all match my political view as close as possible.

I am very pleased with Clinton's and Obama's 16 years of Presidency. I wish like hell Gore would have won the Scotus decision. No Ignorant decision to kick the UN out and invade Iraq.

Clinton's 22 million jobs and budget surpluses impress me more than his moral failures.

So you need to know that you don't get to decide if my candidate made a fool of me. Hillary will carry Obama's 55 percent approval rating onward. She will be better than any candidate Republicans put forth.

That has nothing to do with my support of her.

Republicans put crap on the top of the ticket this year.

It's not partisan at all to oppose that joke of a candidate in Donald Trump. The only way to really oppose him is to vote for his opponent. That is what I'm doing. I am no fool.
I have voted for both Democrats and Republicans for President

I have never thought the candidate I didn't vote for was incapable of doing the job....until Trump

Changing by the hour and we haven't even had the second debat

Clinton 256
Trump 165

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Clinton needs 270 to win

And the polls have not begun to reflect the voters reaction to his sexist rant.

I wonder how many Trump signs have come down since the tape came out. Or are they content on letting the neighborhood know they wll vote for a pervert?
Trump has lost 31 votes in 24 hours and the impact of his October Surprise hasn't even set in

With the debate tomorrow, Trump will be in full collapse

Forum List

Back