Let's form an Africa union and Aldi is better than ever

Jun 17, 2014
Japan
How come they make a big deal out of other countries which are meaningless? What about those terrorist that find themselves in my own country and the country of my sons Egypt must become apart of Africa someday and I want to start the compaq up and fight for our people who go to Africa every now then With its union. I don't believe Africa ever need help from china or United States even Vatican. It's my country and I am the dictator my sons will be took and you better hope they masterminds work fine. It's all about this land, inheritance is for those who haven't received prominence and family has been struggling lets form an African Union. Aldi should be our traditional storehouse, no one that is African should never be hungry or needy again. How long have the Jews afflicted our people, and disobeyed your god in the 19th century, and21st century and how many times have they mistreated your personality . These people say they love us, but prove they hate us in a big way. They still treat us like slaves, and we had all the gardens in United States of America, these were African American communities and fortified lands. I was one growing up while they tore down the public housing projects and I knew they had a kingdom for us and they brought mine to ruined all 7 of them including state way the networth was and high as the sky, bill gates did it I heard a secret organization for the Americans to steal from our native background as a people what they did to us in their can't be following us where we go on the land I am ancient of days when it comes to Africa and Joseph is just the alien resident and so is everybody else I will be dictator someday. Same goes for the rest, but I approve of him and know him. These people in this country doesn't love me so, I am going to start my American dream is to become dictator of Africa.

How come they make a big deal out of other countries which are meaningless? What about those terrorist that find themselves in my own country and the country of my sons Egypt must become apart of Africa someday and I want to start the compaq up and fight for our people who go to Africa every now then With its union. I don't believe Africa ever need help from china or United States even Vatican. It's my country and I am the dictator my sons will be took and you better hope they masterminds work fine. It's all about this land, inheritance is for those who haven't received prominence and family has been struggling lets form an African Union. Aldi should be our traditional storehouse, no one that is African should never be hungry or needy again. How long have the Jews afflicted our people, and disobeyed your god in the 19th century, and21st century and how many times have they mistreated your personality . These people say they love us, but prove they hate us in a big way. They still treat us like slaves, and we had all the gardens in United States of America, these were African American communities and fortified lands. I was one growing up while they tore down the public housing projects and I knew they had a kingdom for us and they brought mine to ruined all 7 of them including state way the networth was and high as the sky, bill gates did it I heard a secret organization for the Americans to steal from our native background as a people what they did to us in their can't be following us where we go on the land I am ancient of days when it comes to Africa and Joseph is just the alien resident and so is everybody else I will be dictator someday. Same goes for the rest, but I approve of him and know him. These people in this country doesn't love me so, I am going to start my American dream is to become dictator of Africa.

So you want to form an African Union for the people and then you want to be dictator of this union.

Genius Idea. Look out for people who say they want to do things for the masses, they usually kill them, make them homeless and make them poor. If you want to start setting things right in Africa go to Zimbabwe or Sudan and share your great ideas with them.
You can see how the Jews and resident alien Joseph have taken advantage of those people
right?

It is the Jews that have been fucking everything up in Sudan and Zimbabwe right?

Try not to sound like an idiot next time and youll get more believers

Forum List

Back