Let's face it, Biden needs to go!

Even as a left of The Kennedys liberal I've got too admit that Joe Biden has GOT to go.
He needs to announce after November that he will not seek reelection in 2024 and step aside in order to let some fresh air into the party.
We need a NEW face behind the lectern.
Enough of the dinosaur politics!
We need something NEW.
The question is; who will it be?

"Ocasio-Cortez represents the possibilities and opportunities that make our country great. Where else could a 29-year-old bartender upset a political heavyweight and become a symbol for her generation? AOC was never supposed to win her race. Few gave her a chance, but a funny thing happened: Voters loved her honesty, youth and humble beginnings. Voters were sick of career politicians who rarely came back to their districts. So they voted Joe Crowley out and AOC in. That wasn’t luck, that was fate. In a Democratic Party that looks more like a Golden Girls spin-off than a reflection of our rich diversity, AOC has become the face of a generation."

Joe as opposed to who?

So you hate America.
Never said that.
The "love it or leave it" philosophy is actually as anti-American as it gets;
much like most conservative (Republican) principles in general.

TRUE patriots and REAL Americans say no, "love it....or CHANGE it for the better!"

Even as a left of The Kennedys liberal I've got too admit that Joe Biden has GOT to go.
He needs to announce after November that he will not seek reelection in 2024 and step aside in order to let some fresh air into the party.
We need something NEW.

"Ocasio-Cortez represents the possibilities and opportunities that make our country great. Where else could a 29-year-old bartender upset a political heavyweight and become a symbol for her generation? AOC was never supposed to win her race. Few gave her a chance, but a funny thing happened: Voters loved her honesty, youth and humble beginnings. Voters were sick of career politicians who rarely came back to their districts. So they voted Joe Crowley out and AOC in. That wasn’t luck, that was fate. In a Democratic Party that looks more like a Golden Girls spin-off than a reflection of our rich diversity, AOC has become the face of a generation."

So you follow up a Senile Imbecile with a Brain Dead Bimbo?

Perfect and typical Demotwat candidate.

We need something NEW.

I don’t see it that way at at all. Biden has only been in office less than two years. What he has accomplished in less than two years is nothing short of amazing.

The man is a great President, and is a good and decent person. If he feels able enough in two more years, he has my vote again.

"Brain dead bimbo?"
Do you hate ALL women....or maybe just AOC, Hillary, and your mother?
I think Brain Dead Bimbos who are devout Marxists and who show their tits at a bar for a $5 tip should not be serving in Government.

Why do you hate The American People?

America was built on capitalism.
If you dont support capitalism you hate America.
America was built on secular human rights.

Capitalism is an economic theory, not a social system.

And the original capitalism was industrial based capitalism.

That was changed to finance based capitalism in the 1980’s, and I bet you can’t intelligently explain the difference, and why that is bad for you he country.

Biden's future depends on the big bill being passed. That will be his last chance of awarding the people with all the gifts they need to keep the D's in the running. If it's defeated then it's most likely that the D party will be wiped out.

And then of course fascism will be unstoppable as has been witnessed in countries where the people were so depressed that a turn to fascism was the only remedy.

Even if Trump can't gain enough support to be elected, the culture of Trumpism has gained a foothold now.

Really, what i'm suggesting is that America's democracy is bidding it's last gasps with Biden's big bill.

IMHO the system has already gained too many mechanisms that can work to prevent it from passing!
Dems won't be wiped out, where did you come up with that nonsense? Fascism? The big Biden bill would certainly come with lot of inflation and separating the rich from the poor even more than we are currently. We know that Dem policies aren't working, look at San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle and other communities where the working class is being driven out of housing.

We need something NEW.

you may as well be saying "lets face it, harris must be president"

more like picking your death than salvation at this point.

I'd vote for a woman for President, not Cortez, she is too unstable, she just comes up with really stupid ideas and then wants everyone to accept and praise her. Clinton, she'd be a better candidate than Cortez.

Of course, there is Sarah Palin, I'd vote for her over Clinton or Cortez.

Never said that.
The "love it or leave it" philosophy is actually as anti-American as it gets;
much like most conservative (Republican) principles in general.

TRUE patriots and REAL Americans say no, "love it....or CHANGE it for the better!"

We tried, but you went back to a politician with a 50 year history in Washington of corruption, theft, anti-Americanism, and failure.

Forum List

Back