Let's face it, Biden needs to go!

MagicMike

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2021
New Mexico
Even as a left of The Kennedys liberal I've got too admit that Joe Biden has GOT to go.
He needs to announce after November that he will not seek reelection in 2024 and step aside in order to let some fresh air into the party.
We need a NEW face behind the lectern.
Enough of the dinosaur politics!
We need something NEW.
The question is; who will it be?

"Ocasio-Cortez represents the possibilities and opportunities that make our country great. Where else could a 29-year-old bartender upset a political heavyweight and become a symbol for her generation? AOC was never supposed to win her race. Few gave her a chance, but a funny thing happened: Voters loved her honesty, youth and humble beginnings. Voters were sick of career politicians who rarely came back to their districts. So they voted Joe Crowley out and AOC in. That wasn’t luck, that was fate. In a Democratic Party that looks more like a Golden Girls spin-off than a reflection of our rich diversity, AOC has become the face of a generation."

Even as a left of The Kennedys liberal I've got too admit that Joe Biden has GOT to go.
He needs to announce after November that he will not seek reelection in 2024 and step aside in order to let some fresh air into the party.
We need something NEW.

"Ocasio-Cortez represents the possibilities and opportunities that make our country great. Where else could a 29-year-old bartender upset a political heavyweight and become a symbol for her generation? AOC was never supposed to win her race. Few gave her a chance, but a funny thing happened: Voters loved her honesty, youth and humble beginnings. Voters were sick of career politicians who rarely came back to their districts. So they voted Joe Crowley out and AOC in. That wasn’t luck, that was fate. In a Democratic Party that looks more like a Golden Girls spin-off than a reflection of our rich diversity, AOC has become the face of a generation."

geezus mike.....AOC?......

geezus mike.....AOC?......
:auiqs.jpg:

1659460796495.png

We need something NEW.

You voted for this. Own it, because I hold you responsible for everything Biden does.

You elected him.
Biden's future depends on the big bill being passed. That will be his last chance of awarding the people with all the gifts they need to keep the D's in the running. If it's defeated then it's most likely that the D party will be wiped out.

And then of course fascism will be unstoppable as has been witnessed in countries where the people were so depressed that a turn to fascism was the only remedy.

Even if Trump can't gain enough support to be elected, the culture of Trumpism has gained a foothold now.

Really, what i'm suggesting is that America's democracy is bidding it's last gasps with Biden's big bill.

IMHO the system has already gained too many mechanisms that can work to prevent it from passing!

Biden's future depends on the big bill being passed. That will be his last chance of awarding the people with all the gifts they need to keep the D's in the running. If it's defeated then it's most likely that the D party will be wiped out.

And then of course fascism will be unstoppable as has been witnessed in countries where the people were so depressed that a turn to fascism was the only remedy.

Even if Trump can't gain enough support to be elected, the culture of Trumpism has gained a foothold now.

Really, what i'm suggesting is that America's democracy is bidding it's last gasps with Biden's big bill.

IMHO the system has already gained too many mechanisms that can work to prevent it from passing!

The DemoKKKrats are the fascists. Ask the people who lost their jobs, homes, and kids because they refused an experimental medical procedure.

We need something NEW.

Biden sucks, he's the worst POTUS our lifetimes. But even with dementia he's far and away better than AOC.

We need something NEW.

He was installed...

But oh hell yeah AOC

She'll finish the country off for sure

She's got my vote

He was installed...

But oh hell yeah AOC

She'll finish the country off for sure

She's got my vote
What they need is a one two knock out punch

1659461785199.png

That should actually be the end of, not just the country, but the universe itself

In fact, I vaguely remember Einstein talking about such an event that is bound to happen............eventually.

Forum List

Back