Let's Discuss Those Democrat Cities

Exactly.

And they know damn well that only law-abiding human beings will obey such laws, which makes them easier prey for subhuman criminal shit.

Democraps are on the side of criminals, and against the side of human beings.

These Mayors in the OP are simply practicing blame shifting. Don't blame us for our decisions and policies, blame an inanimate object.

We have 330 million people and 400 million guns.

We should be the safest most crime free country on earth according to people like you.

But we aren't and it's not even close.

I fully agree with those who believe that what America really has is not a gun crisis but a mental health crisis. It has to do with how the meaning of freedom has been twisted to mean entitlement, and everyone thinks he owns the road. Americans are all in a state of insane competition with each other, and because we are so extremely diverse, people feel paranoid threatened by each other. Instead of being united by knowing what it means to be American, all the various groups isolate themselves and want special attention forgetting everyone else. That again is how freedom has been twisted to mean entitlement. It's making Americans nuts. And I agree that the money that Democrats want to spend on control would be better spent on improving America's collective mental health. Dems want to control guns...but every other type of vice or corruptive thing is encouraged by them. The effect of Democrat leadership has been to corrupt people to the point that they are rabid idiots...and then they punish everyone for the violent and hateful conditions that THEY created.

We have 330 million people and 400 million guns.

We should be the safest most crime free country on earth according to people like you.

But we aren't and it's not even close.
It's incredible how consistently you look at everything as if it is monolithic, with no variation. Now you are saying there is no variation in gun violence from state to state, city to city, town to town, there is just an even distribution of gun violence because of the guns themselves. That is patently absurd. So there's no difference between the South Side of Chicago and the South Side of Salt Lake City?

DemonRat cities are hellholes, everybody knows that.

Nothing to discuss here.

Maybe instead of blaming guns people should start blaming themselves for how they vote. They had a recall for that Gascon clown in CA, and they voted to keep him in spite of the huge crime increase and closed stores he's responsible for.

It's incredible how consistently you look at everything as if it is monolithic, with no variation. Now you are saying there is no variation in gun violence from state to state, city to city, town to town, there is just an even distribution of gun violence because of the guns themselves. That is patently absurd. So there's no difference between the South Side of Chicago and the South Side of Salt Lake City?
No that's how YOU look at things.

The OP is a letter from Mayors and Mayors don't only use Chicago as an argument. Nor do they only talk about one crime as if it's the only crime. The South Sife of Salt Lake might be the rich neighborhood, but poor neighborhoods in every city face similar problems.

The cities will just have to make it work, bias or not. It is the only way you will get illegally carried weapons off the street.
Four years is too big a pain in the ass. Mine expires april of 2027. I am not required to attend another class or re-certify on the range at that time, but my age will only be about 73. I would not be insulted if at some interval in the future I was required to re-certify on the range. 73 is not bad, but in my family, for men 83 is getting kind of iffy. Last thing you need walking around locked and cocked is an 80 something year old man that has finally come down with Alzheimer's, Senile Dementia or gone blind, re-upping his permit by mail.
No, we can have policies that the courts have ruded exhibit overt bias. And if we must get a drivers license renewed every 4 years, thats the minimum we should require for guns. And I agree that an age limit should be applied for concealed or open public carry.

What an incredibly stupid statement. People commit crimes without guns all the time.

Good grief, a racist mowed down a bunch of dancing grannies with a car recently because he hates white people just like you do.
The comment is true. This thread is not about race, so why are you making it about race? This thread is about what republican state governments are doing that stands in the way of mayors doing something about crime.

Exactly.

And they know damn well that only law-abiding human beings will obey such laws, which makes them easier prey for subhuman criminal shit.

Democraps are on the side of criminals, and against the side of human beings.
Lol! You excuse and defend the most dangerous criminal in this country. Trump.

How can you say this has nothing to do with race when per capita, blacks lead in every violent crime category. Over 50% of our murders are committed by just 7% of our population in this country, and we both know who that is.
Per capita is not people and by numbers of crimes committed and numbers of criminal offenders whites commit the most crimes. So try discussing the topic,

Why republican state governments are standing in the way of mayors trying to do something about crime.

No, we can have policies that the courts have ruded exhibit overt bias. And if we must get a drivers license renewed every 4 years, thats the minimum we should require for guns. And I agree that an age limit should be applied for concealed or open public carry.
My driver's license is for 8 years same as my carry permit. Oh, and I said nothing about an automatic age limit. Don't presume.

You are really divorced from the news, ain't cha?

It's Soros that funds the campaigns of these soft on crime DA's and prosecutors. That's where your problem is at, not guns.
George Soros has nothing to do with this topic.

My driver's license is for 8 years same as my carry permit. Oh, and I said nothing about an automatic age limit. Don't presume.
I did and there should be an age limit on public carry.

Oh, I see the problem. These leftwing mayors are blaming guns for their crime, when the real issue is the PC woke crap that won't allow policemen to do their jobs.
Wrong. As was pointed out in the article, state governments are the problem.

I did and there should be an age limit on public carry.
Really? At what age should you lose your right to defend yourself?

Really? At what age should you lose your right to defend yourself?

You should always have the right to defend yourself in your home with arms if necessary. But thinking a person with dementia should be allowed to carry a gun in public is not such a wise thing IMO. And you can defend yourself without a gun.

George Soros has nothing to do with this topic.

Is this topic about violent crime and murders or is it not?

The only way to stop or limit something undesirable is a strong enough deterrent. When there is no or little deterrent, there is more undesirable problems.

Forum List

Back