‘Let’s Burn This Place Down’: Left Calls For Violence After Treasonous SCOTUS Abortion Leak

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The left is having an emotional epic meltdown over this treasonous leak. Nevertheless, they can now throw out all their accusations that Trump promoted violence. They are now showing their true colors when they don't get their way. Read their own words in the link.

So not violence ??

Cool...

You know what that means....the entire left is calling for violence over a SCOTUS decision

If you're referring to Joe Biden, he already has a long history of violent rhetoric. I'm sure he's on board with your terrorist pals burning down black neighborhoods again this summer. Have fun!

If you're referring to Joe Biden, he already has a long history of violent rhetoric. I'm sure he's on board with your terrorist pals burning down black neighborhoods again this summer. Have fun!
I guess its fun to pretend to care about black neighborhoods...but....none of what you are talking about compares to Conservatives storming the Capitol in a coordinated effort with ELECTED MEMBERS OF CONGRESS to try to overturn an election...talk about butt hurt....

However, I find it funny how you dic suckers are so upset about finding out who leaked the Supreme Court decision instead of just celebrating the decision...

Why are Conservatives so triggered about all of this good news being shared early??

Shoot anyone ON THE SPOT who attempts to set a fire to the building.
What building??

And what if they are just carrying tiki torches and trying to stop Jews from replacing them?? Would you support them then??

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Forum List

Back