Let's be clear and honest, to do otherwise is our failure. In Short, the Chinese government intel agencies are far better than the West

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
When all is said and done, when the deniers and optimists slither away, we will see China as the dominant nation on the globe. Maybe so dominant as to rule the earth for longer than any nation before.

To me the reason is simple: their intelligence agencies are simply better than ours. Their focus is more pragmatic and common sense.

When Canadian intel were going after useless, weak, white trash Supremists in Canada, China was stealing all of Nortels R&D and had access to CEO emails in real time. How many jobs and billions of dollars were taken out of our economy wen they went tits up?

When the West were chasing terrorists in the Middle East, China was buying off politicians, ensuring friendly presidents were in place, influencing education and media, from Hollywood on down. When former Director of CSIS, Richard Fadden, called out China, in 2010, he was punished and soon replaced. I wonder why.

When Mi6 were telling America that Russia is the main threat (who were our defenders of this BS?), China was playing good cop, while remaining loyal allies with Russia. Getting their cake and eating it to as Russia was weakened as they took more of the global market from the West.

When so-called intellects in the U.S, even "conservatives" such as Shapiro, Coulter, Frum and many others over rated hacks were so against Trump (because, you know, he's not a career politician and he doesn't want to bomb the M.E) after years of them hugging China (because communism and conservatism are cool now?). They thought a "real" GOP would take out Iran, not knowing that all along it was NEVER going to happen, since China is their biggest supporter and they would hve ensured that the West lost any such encounter. Sorry Chicken Hawks, no soup for you!

The bottom line is that we have to acknowledge just how far ahead the Communists are. They are experts at espionage and betrayal because they do it so often in their own nation for their own survival, and, to control citizens. These dictators are now there for a very long time (President Xi in particular) and Western media are excited about it.

We've even seen former Communist supporters such as John Brennan run the CIA. Can anyone imagine that in decades past? Are we surprised at the resistance to Trump after he won?

To all those who said "Georgia rejected Trump but they would support the GOP senate as "they know how important it is" are now blaming Trump (no surprise there), for not conceding. As if they would make these voters go out and support what they are already disenchanted by.

Some of you have refused to look around and see what a dumb, oppressed Canadian was able to see miles away. My attention will probably shift somewhat to Taiwan and Japan, as they have a heavy burden on their hands. I root for freedom and the under dog, those who stand for liberty and capitalism.

Last edited:
If China gains enough influence they'll create a one world government.

When all is said and done, when the deniers and optimists slither away, we will see China as the dominant nation on the globe. Maybe so dominant as to rule the earth for longer than any nation before.

To me the reason is simple: their intelligence agencies are simply better than ours. Their focus is more pragmatic and common sense.

When Canadian intel were going after useless, weak, white trash Supremists in Canada, China was stealing all of Nortels R&D and had access to CEO emails in real time. How many jobs and billions of dollars were taken out of our economy wen they went tits up?

When the West were chasing terrorists in the Middle East, China was buying off politicians, ensuring friendly presidents were in place, influencing education and media, from Hollywood on down. When former Director of CSIS, Richard Fadden, called out China, in 2010, he was punished and soon replaced. I wonder why.

When Mi6 were telling America that Russia is the main threat (who were our defenders of this BS?), China was playing good cop, while remaining loyal allies with Russia. Getting their cake and eating it to as Russia was weakened as they took more of the global market from the West.

When so-called intellects in the U.S, even "conservatives" such as Shapiro, Coulter, Frum and many others over rated hacks were so against Trump (because, you know, he's not a career politician and he doesn't want to bomb the M.E) after years of them hugging China (because communism and conservatism are cool now?). They thought a "real" GOP would take out Iran, not knowing that all along it was NEVER going to happen, since China is their biggest supporter and they would ensured that the West lost any such encounter.

The bottom line is that we have to acknowledge just how far ahead the Communists are. They are experts at espionage and betrayal because they do it so often in their own nation for their own survival, and, to control citizens. These dictators are now there for a very long time (President Xi in particular) and Western media are excited about it.

We've even seen former Communist supporters such as John Brennan run the CIA. Can anyone imagine that in decades past? Are we surprised at the resistance to Trump after he won?

To all those who said "Georgia rejected Trump but they would support the GOP senate as "they know how important it is" are now blaming Trump (no surprise there), for not conceding. As if they would make these voters go out and support what they are already disenchanted by.

Some of you have refused to look around and see what a dumb, oppressed Canadian was able to see miles away. My attention will probably shift somewhat to Taiwan and Japan, as they have a heavy burden on their hands. I root for freedom and the under dog, those who stand for liberty and capitalism.
its not so much they are better in that we have traitors in our midst that allow them to infiltrate our country

When so-called intellects in the U.S, even "conservatives" such as Shapiro, Coulter, Frum and many others over rated hacks were so against Trump (because, you know, he's not a career politician and he doesn't want to bomb the M.E) after years of them hugging China (because communism and conservatism are cool now?). They thought a "real" GOP would take out Iran, not knowing that all along it was NEVER going to happen, since China is their biggest supporter and they would ensured that the West lost any such encounter.

its not so much they are better in that we have traitors in our midst that allow them to infiltrate our country

If so, that is due to their successes and our failures.

Again, kudos to them for decimating the West in such rapid fashion and actually having media and the wealthy cheer it on. We have Western politicians cheering on this demise, in broad daylight!

A coup by the Communists. Destroy patriotism and history, let the old, dying fossils in intelligence be replaced by more "friendly" agents, leaders and the politician controller. Most dangerous, so many in society follow and applaud it!

Divide and conquer, for all to see. No wonder Europe is jumping ship and swimming to China. The treatment of a patriotic President Trump had to be a major influence to them.

The Chinese are loyal to China....the American intel is loyal only to their own wallet....there is no contest here. The Elan Moral here is to self promote....in China it's the glory of the CCP.....you simply cannot compete with that kind of intrinsic purpose deficit.

JO

By moving manufacturing, RD over there, and let their cheap emports into the west we also created super fact and large Chinese billionaire class. And then we let millions of them move to the West, many of which are spies and CCP members.

The Chinese are loyal to China....the American intel is loyal only to their own wallet....there is no contest here. The Elan Moral here is to self promote....in China it's the glory of the CCP.....you simply cannot compete with that kind of intrinsic purpose deficit.

JO
I saw China execute a CEO who accepted a bribe.

Yea, they rule with a rod of iron.

JO
I saw China execute a CEO who accepted a bribe.

Yea, they rule with a rod of iron.

Bingo

When so-called intellects in the U.S, even "conservatives" such as Shapiro, Coulter, Frum and many others over rated hacks were so against Trump (because, you know, he's not a career politician and he doesn't want to bomb the M.E) after years of them hugging China (because communism and conservatism are cool now?). They thought a "real" GOP would take out Iran, not knowing that all along it was NEVER going to happen, since China is their biggest supporter and they would hve ensured that the West lost any such encounter. Sorry Chicken Hawks, no soup for you!

Maybe not so much better but that China's leaders believe in their intelligence agencies, unlike our 'leader' who doesn't.

Forum List

Back