Letitia James Overplayed Her Hand

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
I suppose Letitia James didn't realize that the internet is forever and that her malicious bias will be easy to prove. It's very sad though that so many partisan hacks can look at this and not be horrified at the state of "justice" in the USA.

I suppose Letitia James didn't realize that the internet is forever and that her malicious bias will be easy to prove. It's very sad though that so many partisan hacks can look at this and not be horrified at the state of "justice" in the USA.

Another black Race baiter. They all suck.

Can you retort on the subject matter of the investigation or is this just another character assassination?
This article deals with the conduct of this AG, not Trump. ALL people in our country should be able to count on a fair and impartial judiciary system. Can you possibly look at this AG's public statements and social media and claim her to be unbiased? I can't imagine that even democrats want to see this type of "justice".

Trump should have been incarcerated years ago, but due to white supremacy and white privilege he was able to fail up.
That is all Libs do is snivel. The only "Privilege " Whites have is more BRAINS. Example--The White Teenager says "I am going to the store". The Black says "I be goin' to da sto". Who gets hired first?

Forum List

Back