Let Trump Twitter all he wants! Quit telling him to stop!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Some right wingers complain that Trump Tweets too much and he should stop or Tweet less.

Why?

So who he is can be disguised? Let him alone. I want to know what kind of person he is. I hope he Tweets more.

I have no problems with the tweets. In fact, i find more humor in them than anything. But he should stop it. It only makes him look more dumb.

• Banned
I have no problems with the tweets. In fact, i find more humor in them than anything. But he should stop it. It only makes him look more dumb.
So he's dumb? We should pretend he isn't?

Why protect him? I hope he Tweets more.

And yet, he's in the white house, while your messiah with all the experience and double the money spent isn't. Even a vagina couldn't save her.

The butthurt must be intense.

• Banned
And yet, he's in the white house, while your messiah with all the experience and double the money spent isn't. Even a vagina couldn't save her.

Seems Agent Orange's minions are suffering the most. How much Preparation H do YOU use?

• Banned
Korea is building nuclear weapons to target the US and Agent Orange is tweeting what a massive victory he had months ago.

What an idiot. And yet, the GOP base admires him so.

• Banned
Maybe if Trump tweets the President of North Korea, he will understand and stand down?

• Banned
The whole world is once again laughing at Trump.

Once again.

Some right wingers complain that Trump Tweets too much and he should stop or Tweet less.

Why?

So who he is can be disguised? Let him alone. I want to know what kind of person he is. I hope he Tweets more.
I so love when he shoots himself in the foot.

Actually there's a method to his madness. When Trump tweets the direct opposite of the truth, his base, who admits not watching any legit news sources, sucks it up and believes the alternate reality.
He's trying to set himself up for when Mueller lowers the boom on all of his criminal activity, his base will continue to believe his lies.
Trump knows how stupid and gullable they are and he's counting on them.
All 33% of them. Lol

And yet no one believes the pathological liar.
That must sting like a mfer..

Forum List

Back