Let them eat wall

Anderson cooper is a Democrat. Anderson cooper is an enemy. What he thinks is meaningless.
Americans are your enemies? So are you Russian, North Korean, Chinese, or what?

Libs like Mr. Cooper want to force people to buy products they don't want like health insurance for a lot of people and force acceptance of crazy new societal institutions like Gay Marriage.

For all of Uncle Pooty's faults, he's never tried to force Americans to buy things we don't want.
Oh how horrible! He wants you to have medical insurance so you don't go broke if you have a serious illness and recognize your fellow American's inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness! What a terrible person he must be!!

A lot of people DONT NEED medical insurance. Further, Obamacare policies had gigantic deductibles and colossal premiums. If someone does get sick, and they have O'care, good freaking luck.

In addition, quality doctors refused to accept the ACA policies, leaving only bottom of the barrel practitioners.
Lmao!

Nobody needs medical insurance until they need medical insurance. Duh, that's what insurance is all about.

The rest of your post is simply parrotted talking points.

Anderson cooper is a Democrat. Anderson cooper is an enemy. What he thinks is meaningless.

Libs like Mr. Cooper want to force people to buy products they don't want like health insurance for a lot of people and force acceptance of crazy new societal institutions like Gay Marriage.

For all of Uncle Pooty's faults, he's never tried to force Americans to buy things we don't want.
Oh how horrible! He wants you to have medical insurance so you don't go broke if you have a serious illness and recognize your fellow American's inalienable right to the pursuit of happiness! What a terrible person he must be!!

A lot of people DONT NEED medical insurance. Further, Obamacare policies had gigantic deductibles and colossal premiums. If someone does get sick, and they have O'care, good freaking luck.

In addition, quality doctors refused to accept the ACA policies, leaving only bottom of the barrel practitioners.
Lmao!

Nobody needs medical insurance until they need medical insurance. Duh, that's what insurance is all about.

BTW, Obamacare was determined by the judiciary to be unconstitutional. But my point is this. If I don't want to buy health insurance and i don't see the need for it, why should B. Hussein O give a shit? Its supposed to be a free country.

Lmao!

BTW, Obamacare was determined by the judiciary to be unconstitutional. But my point is this. If I don't want to buy health insurance and i don't see the need for it, why should B. Hussein O give a shit? Its supposed to be a free country.
Because when you get drunk and fall down the stairs the rest of us end up paying your bills.

One activist judge in texas said that, none of the others have even though it's been challenged over and over.

Forum List

Back