Lest Anyone Forgets What Biden Began on His First Day in Office

That alone should have been grounds for impeachment. He created the border crisis right then.
There is a problem with that, that problem is the utterly fraudulent republican party opposition, have you even heard a single substantive word of protest from the senate leadership? Of course you haven't, they don't work for the American people, that is the fucking scam, that is precisely why Trump faces 700 years of fraudulent charges. I would remind everyone of you that it was "republicans" Jeff Sessions, Mitch Mcconnell, and Paul Ryan who kicked off the coup's against Trump, which really were coup's against you, the American people!

The border wide open proceeds according to plan, next up, terror attacks, all blamed upon the half of the United States who hate the fascists and their evil...

I guess you didn't get the memo from your Democrat Masters. Biden and Myorkas have pushed the panic button and declared the border not secure. Always the last to know tsk tsk.
President Biden offered a deal on the border in exchange for Ukraine Democracy defense.

Learn politics fuckup.

I still agree with it.

We're processing asylum claims and not causing international disgrace by our actions.
Just heard that processing is backlogged about 5-6 years.
Breaking the law to enter illegally is not a good way to convince you will be an upstanding and lawful citizen.

BTW, if they are so bad off where they come from, how did they manage to afford traveling hundreds to thousands of miles?
And why does it look like about 90% are military age males?
Shouldn't there be a proportional number of female and children ???

Just heard that processing is backlogged about 5-6 years.
Breaking the law to enter illegally is not a good way to convince you will be an upstanding and lawful citizen.

BTW, if they are so bad off where they come from, how did they manage to afford traveling hundreds to thousands of miles?
And why does it look like about 90% are military age males?
Shouldn't there be a proportional number of female and children ???
Leftists are fine handing the country over to these people and say they are required to make this country great.

I wonder why S. Korea and Japan have no use for them if they are marveled by leftists for their savviness to run a country.

Biden owns the mess that is our borders.

The same shit, to a much lesser degree, is also happening on our northern border.

They cross from Canada claiming asylum.....I thought Hoserland was friendly. :dunno:

Forum List

Back